• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by blandy

1. B

K-Pro, price guide for an MG driving super-noob

brilliant thanks for the reply just what i needed to know
  2. B

Dc5 manifold

have you noticed much of a difference between the stock ep3 set up and dc5 manifold? i should be getting mine all fitted in few weeks and then will get the car dynoed to see the dfference between stock
  3. B

K-Pro, price guide for an MG driving super-noob

hi quick question as cant seem to find a definitive answer anywhere.. what happens with the k100 as i know its installed into your original ecu but do the keys need coding for imobiliser like the kpro and is it installed and mapped there and then i.e drive in and drive out and its all done as...
  4. B

Problem with gruppe m

hmm i got a gruppe m last week and mine doesnt sit up into the scuttle gap very well at all seems as if it needs pushing towards the scuttle a few inches?? i was told to get a silicone hose as there a bit longer and would push it up closer but looking at suits pic i see he has the standard...
  5. B

Dc5 manifold

also im guessing the sensors unbolt from my cat and bolt into the new one with no hassels of engine light etc
  6. B

Dc5 manifold

Picked up a dc5 manifold and cat yesterday :D
  7. B

Dc5 manifold

hmm thanks for the info guys suprised at the differences between a race header as thought a dc5 4-2 and a decat would be closer but suppose thats the price you pay to keep it easy for mot time.. may change in the future though depending on what i decide to do with the car but for £150 guessing...
  8. B

Dc5 manifold

Yeah not expecting a massvie difference until i get the decat section but wont be doing that untill i get a kpro/k100 as dont want to run the risk of running lean etc
  9. B

Dc5 manifold

lol how wierd so its a recomended set up then? see i have recently put on my rsr back box teamed up with a custom silenced (big silencer lol) b pipe but tbh the mrs isnt keen on the noise now so found a legallis r that ill pick up next week and plan to fit that along with the dc5 manifold so...
  10. B

Dodo Juice

supernatural or banana armour or orange crush
  11. B

Dc5 manifold

Been trying to dig as much info up on these as pos but doesnt seem to be much out there i see from searching that alot of people have had them but not much info Now ive been told that Its better than stock ep3 manifold as its 4-2-1 No need for a kpro as the cat is the same as ep3...
  12. B

Help i have a noise

Right have been back out this morning and have now found the stray nut so is 100% not connected to the airbox mod i did, Its definately related to the clutch as the noise is present at idle but soon as you put the slightest pressure on the clutch the noise goes and then comes back soon as you...
  13. B

Help i have a noise

nope not in there been all over the car and in the bay and cant find anything will take another look if it stops raining lol, i see alot of people are either saying cutch release bearing or input bearing ?
  14. B

Help i have a noise

firstly I have searched but found no solid answer. yesterday I carried out the hondata airbox mod with cold air feed, whilst doing so I managed to loose a nut that secures the airbox but can't find it anywhere, now I'm not sure if it's connected as I rarely drive the car but when the car...
Back