• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by civic1986

1. civic1986

EP3 badges

Amantis Graphics on facebook can help you
  2. civic1986

Honda Type R Decals - EP3

Hi All I am starting to get into the business of making decals for some of my friends and forum users on Facebook etc.. I have created some decals which stick directly over the top of the R's on the side skirts and front and rear grille badges. I have wasted a lot of time and vinyl making...
  3. civic1986

Meister R Zeta R and FRSU - Help Please, I'm a NOOB

Hi guys and gals I recently had a set of Meister R Zeta R coilovers fitted straight out the box and on to my car, it was shockingly bad to drive. Felt really lively and wavey in straight lines, constantly having to correct myself in very simple lines...NOW! I have had it FRSU at my local garage...
  4. civic1986

Stance Vs Handling

I gathered you didn't approve lol, I'm a noob at this suspension stuff. To be honest this is my very first set of coilovers so I'm just having a play with them to see what they are capable of, I very rarely use motorways and always stick to A and B roads (if that's what you call a pothole...
  5. civic1986

Stance Vs Handling

HAHAHHAHAHAAA!!! I'm not looking for that much of a stance, just a slight camber but decent enough for daily driving, I want to keep it on the road. Awesome pic *** haha!
  6. civic1986

Part Number Please - Splash Guard for front near side wheel arch

Hi guys I almost become a victim of "hydrolock" last week after going through a massive puddle, car was juddering and spluttering but I made it home, I went to drive away the next day but it wouldn't engage any gear until the car warmed up, my intake is aftermarket and hovers above the front...
  7. civic1986

Stance Vs Handling

Hi everybody I have had my Meister R Zeta R's coilies fitted to my EP3 recently and had the fast road setup done, well I've had the following settings applied to my car: -1 neg camber all round 2mm toe in rear 1mm toe out front Basically I would like to know what your settings are, I'd like a...
  8. civic1986

EP3 Type R Seats, what other models will they fit?

Hi All Really sorry if this has been covered before but I couldn't find anything in the search, basically I just sold my type r (ep3) seats but the guy I sold them to is now asking if they will actually fit his car. Mine is a 2005 EP3 Type R standard seats not recaro. He has a EU civic 5 door...
  9. civic1986

Questions about this aftermarket gear gaiter...

I have the red one in my car with matching handbreak cover and it looks really good, especially with my nice gold gear knob ;)
  10. civic1986

door styling anyone one it yet?

Hey ScabbyTramp The door cards are really easy to get off and there are plenty of how to guides on here. I bought a spare set of door cards off ebay for £1 so I decided to take them to Hydro Designs for painting. I'm having the top part of the door card dipped in candy red carbon and the...
  11. civic1986

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 ECU fuse location for a Bluetooth OBD-II

Appradio2 I am currently using the Appradio2 in my CTR with a Samsung Galaxy S4, ELM327 ODBII and DashCommand plus loads of other apps and to be fair it's really good, the Bluetooth is really fast and the live data streams perfectly...although it's very distracting watching your screen when...
  12. civic1986

HELP!! Whats the standard exhaust diameter?? Universal Exhaust Guide Please

Back again guys... Basically I have been looking at "CherryBomb" exhausts and 99% of them are a Universal Fit...I would like to know what diameter the join is between centre pipe and back box so I can order the correct size for easy installation, I believe I read somewhere that it's 2.5" but...
  13. civic1986

Meister R Noobie - Throw me a bone ;

Thanks for the comments chaps. Tom83 - I have got the Zeta R's pal, what is yours set at currently? Is it a harsh ride on a daily basis? GarryK20 - Thanks for the link, the settings are on there for the FRSU which is very handy as that will be my first mod as soon as the coilovers are fitted...
  14. civic1986

Meister R Noobie - Throw me a bone ;

Hi guys This is the very first set of coilovers I've ever bought for a car and never had any experience with settings etc. I would like peoples opinions on these coilovers (I've read on here they are pretty good for the price) but it's always nice for reassurance. Also if you do leave a...
  15. civic1986

Suspension Set Up In Hertfordshire - Meister R's

Nice one Ed, I will give them a bell and see what they can do for me, many thanks.
Back