• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by damian666

1. D

Exhaust movement

hi pal dont no if this is relevant but i had this problem when i fitted my n1 backbox and it turned out (after some advice on here) that i had tightened the bolts up to much on the join to the b pipe so i slackend them off and the banging stopped.
  2. D

front and rear discs and pads ep3

cheers for the link danga i,ll have a look now.
  3. D

cheers for that, my problem is i cant decide if i,m going to keep the car so was just thinking of keeping it standard for now, so do you think £95 is a decent price, dont get me wrong i dont mind spending the money i just dont want to pay over the odds for them thanks again damian
  4. D

hi guys got my car m.o.t yesterday and advised discs and pads need doing soon, what should i be paying for the lot i,e i,ve seen a set on ebay for £95 is this a good price as i dont have a clue, thanks for any help you can offer damian.
  5. D

n1 problem

cheers james i cant believe it was that simple i have been scratching my head for an hour and a half even nearly had it on ebay lol and thanks again loxy for posting the pics if i ever meet either of you there will be a free pint on the bar lol cheers damian
  6. D

n1 problem

thanks james i,ll try that now.
  7. D

n1 problem

thanks loxy, no i have no pics and its an ep3 but looking at the picture of yours mine sits alot higher than yours to the bumper, i was a little worried i had got an n1 for a dc 5 or something even though i bought it of someone who had it on his ep3, but its the exact same as yours i,e the...
  8. D

n1 problem

ok my problem is i have just put my spoon n1 on the car and it is knocking fairly badly so i had a look and it is touching the floor pan where the bend is on the n1, has any one else had this and if so what did you do to rectify it, by the way i,m a mechanical dunce so please keep it simple:p...
  9. D

bulb kits

tried halfords but they only had a kit that fit pre face and just kept telling me there the same, apart from going outside and showing him he was having none of it, he nearly convinced me lol, i might go back and speak to some one else, its not really that big of a deal its just i no a few on...
  10. D

bulb kits

cheers mate i,ve had a look at the sticky but was just hoping there would be a kit and yes honda are no help, think i,ll just buy them single and make my own kit but thanks for the reply
  11. D

bulb kits

anyone know where i can get a bulb kit from for a facelift ep3, i need it for driving abroad and instead of buying them all separate i would just prefer to get the kit i,ve had a nosey on ebay but not sure which to buy as all the bulbs i,e front and back are different codes so any links would be...
  12. D

T. R. P. S. G.

thank god for that i,m not alone, every noise i hear though i think ffs how much is it going to cost me, upto now though nothing to bad just annoying, sign me up lol
  13. D

What's your age? Do you drive a Type R?

sorry just realised i,m not 31 untill next week lol genuinly thought i was 32 this time untill missus reminded me, hate old age lol, so thats ctr 30
  14. D

What's your age? Do you drive a Type R?

i,m 31 and have a ctr but i,m thinking of going for a dc5 next as for some reason i see them as the older mans type r i,e around my age
  15. D

a little expensive?

i will give them a call cheers, i,ve also heard good things about unit 8 in darwen so will call them aswell, i just thought that with honda being on my door step i would give them a chance and like i said i was ready for a big bill just not that big lol, would you say any of these guys would be...
Back