• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Derf

1. Derf

2 1/4 '' Exhaust

You know a bigger diameter exhaust doesn't mean you get more torque?
  2. Derf

ITB's on K20's seem low ?

It may also be due to cylinder head design, the K20 has a pretty keen head so ITB's wont actually yeild that much more compared to a different/******* engine.
  3. Derf

f1 clutches tegiwa imports

What are you expecting from a new clutch?
  4. Derf

civic ep3 turbo. how?

I suggest you do some more research or natural selection may take its course....
  5. Derf

Spark plug socket size?

Does anyone know off the top of their heads the socket size for an EP3 spark plug? Ta!
  6. Derf

My old ITR'S & New 500whp+ Accord Type R

can you please get rid of that cast manifold? very impressive spec, but then again the turbo is from a truck :P
  7. Derf

V8 S2k

kids these days...
  8. Derf

Aux connection on head unit

Ball ache
  9. Derf

halp
  10. Derf

So I've got my standard head unit out in my ep3. But I can't for the life of me find the 3.5mm phono jack? I'll upload a photo in a min
  11. Derf

Tegiwa imports carbon fibre airbox

lol i simply meant that using 1 L of oil rather than 6 L wont do any good apart form saving you 5 ish kg.
  12. Derf

If your combustion chamber isn't sealed the engine wont be working at its maximum efficiency. Therefore, reduced power.
  13. Derf

Yeah that wont help anything, except weight saving.
  14. Derf

silly billy, as for the power loss from new it could be down to high friction internally on the engine (worn bearings) or maybe worn pistons rings increasing blowby.
  15. Derf

I think he means where has he lost 25 ponies since new.
Back