• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My old ITR'S & New 500whp+ Accord Type R

Jay whack that boost up.

Go hard or go home :lol: (usually in pieces ive found)

Hahaha, im sure Romain will do to what ever is safe with the single 255 intank fuel pump. (Putting full fuel system in over the winter good for 800-900hp :shock:)

My wallet will be in pieces when go hard all the way home! :D...................so will my front tyres J! :lol:

Any ideas about how you are going to set up your boost by gear?
Seeing as your built, you going to run 2step or not bother?

I dont know mate, Romain is going to set it up boost by gear, and yes he setting up 2step, and anti lag. Although told him to take it easy on the anti lag :lol:

Thing with boost by gear is with road tyres it will be lower levels and with drag tyres it can be higher, but i dunnow if im going to be able to get it on the 1/4 this year. Ive got a couple of airfield races lined up against some GTR'S / 1000CC CBR RR / M5 / EVO's etc. Will see how she performs.

Romain was saying as i have the AEM boost controller that plugs into the AEM i can switch maps, rather than just adjust boost levels. IIRC.

I wasnt aware you could switch boost maps on the fly with the Tru-boost, but if you can thats a better option.

LOL id like to run 2step but it's hard as hell on exhaust valves. Your spec head should be fine though:D

Sounds crazy!!

Yeah he did say you could, might need a switch/adapator (AEM) or something, i cant remember. doh.

Even with my spec i still told him to take it easy, but im being a big girl, i have visions of my cast manifold exploding when using anti lag. Hahaha.

Right guys im off, and off on Holiday as of Sunday, so my next update here will be on Monday the 6th......fingers crossed when i pick up the car. :)

Have a good one guys.

Guys, Romain is just waiting on the Hondata 4 Bar map sensor before he can map it :(

You guys will be the first to know once the figures are in.

Jay

can you please get rid of that cast manifold?

very impressive spec, but then again the turbo is from a truck :p

Cheers Chris.

Why get rid of the manifold Def? Its there for one reason only.....strength.

Hehe, yes its a H40/HX35 Hybrid extremely strong again used as we know its durable, made for all that torque on the trucks, its going to laugh at my engine lol.

Oh and ive sorted the wrapping out. The car is being wrapped either in Matte Black or Gloss Black, just need to decide.

Any one have any idea's?

yeah i too would go with gloss mate reckon the matt look is kinda done with now if you know what i mean.

Back