• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by FrankstaH

1. FrankstaH

Hatchet Harry's NHB EP3 Type-R

Fair play Harry mate. Really liking your car - the little things are adding up. You also done a good job on the bonnet son. Keep it up. See you soon
  2. FrankstaH

Will I be insured? or have Admiral got it wrong? (Ep3)

admiral are a great insurance company. I underwrite at an insurance company but still am with admiral :-)
  3. FrankstaH

Milltek fn2?

I've got a Milltek non res with a CPL Racing exhaust manifold - i also ran the milltek on its own before i had the race manifold fitted Before the race manifold the Milltek is ALOT nicer than standard, but it's really not too loud. It just sounds quite deep and burbles as you down change etc...
  4. FrankstaH

** NEW OEM STYLE BACKBOX ** WITH VIDEO!

looks awesome, post vid of the noise
  5. FrankstaH

what RON is texaco super unleaded

I always use Tesco momentum, Shell Vpower or if deseperate BP Ultimate. My car is mapped to high ron though so i have no choice;<
  6. FrankstaH

£1500 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day light robbery!!
  7. FrankstaH

R8byb

I had a unsilenced b pipe on my old ep3 - was really nice. Lots of pops and raspy noise. As for gains i'm unsure mate ;(
  8. FrankstaH

My Milano FN2 GT (second type-r)

ha ha all will be revealed next monday mate!
  9. FrankstaH

Accord Type R owner here

I've never been in an accord :( looks nice mate !
  10. FrankstaH

My 08 Milano FN2

Car looks lovely mate I've had both a Milano EP3 and a Milano FN2. If your looking for an upgrade in bulbs i would highly recommend mr JP bulbs :) great value, great customer service!
  11. FrankstaH

My 08 Milano FN2

I've got the most powerful bulbs JP sells - 8000w, really good value for money and its really nice driving at night time. Also not one single person has flashed me yet (so they can't be unbaringly bright?)
  12. FrankstaH

that's why i got rid of the rages mate - i didnt think they suited the car. These ones look the shi* in my opinion!
  13. FrankstaH

Any young CTR drivers?

I've been insured on a type-r, full comp in my own name since i was 20! Paid £1300 in my own name fully comp with mum and uncle underneath me Second year (was 21) i paid £800 this year (22) i paid £700 :)
  14. FrankstaH

Just thought i'd drop some up to date pictures of my car. Got rid of the Rage alloys as i prefer the OEM ones!! Few mods since last post - mostly performance
  15. FrankstaH

Horrible tapping/clicking noise from behind steering column (FN2 GT)

it doesn't sound like a creaking etc... it's more of an electric noise like a fuse is popping or something... as my cruise control doesn't work i'm assuming it's something to do with that. Anyhow i will get it all sorted under the warranty which is fine.
Back