• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Gunn79

1. Gunn79

DC2 exhaust opinions!!

This was a few years ago, so will try my best to remember - I think the manifold was £270, plus you will need the donut gasket and gear box mount as in the pictures, the main gasket is optional, but best to change it to be sure. That lot puts the price over £300 including delivery. I bought it...
  2. Gunn79

DC2 exhaust opinions!!

I had the JDM manifold, Vibrant hi flow cat, Spoon B pipe and Spoon N1 on my UKDM. I also had a stripped interior, including no carpet/headliner. It was loud, but nothing compared to a Buddyclub spec 2. The 98 spec manifold is a really nice bit of kit, obviously fits very well, and is also...
  3. Gunn79

My JRSC JDM Civic Type R ... 308.1 bhp ... Bride & takata's on 17

I took my flare out when I took delivery of my DC5 fresh from Japan, was not too comfortable with the thought of a pyrotechnic sitting in the footwell!
  4. Gunn79

jrsc McPremier Update Pg 5 New Rims

Only watched session 3, car looks like it is going well, good TVR spin avoidance!
  5. Gunn79

Camber problem

Do you have front adjustable camber bolts and rear adjustable camber arms fitted? Only mention it as from the factory, the car does not any scope for adjustment.
  6. Gunn79

Spoon B pipe EP3 help!!

Yeah, thats a decat section, just unbolt and sell on if you don't want it. The triangular flange will mate up with your OEM CAT.
  7. Gunn79

1997 NSX back to standard before she's sold

That looks showroom fresh, good luck with the sale :cool:
  8. Gunn79

DC2 DB8 DC5 B18C8 Engine?????

From what I understand; B18C6 is a UK/Euro Type R engine. B18C5 is a USDM Type R engine. B18C (no numbers) JDM 96/98spec Type R and Si/SiR/SiR-G. There are a few other B18C versions, but I am not aware of a B18C8?? :confused: If it is a JDM engine, then its possible they were confused...
  9. Gunn79

My JDM EP3

I like that, but still prefer the droop more. Will look forward to pics with the new wheels :cool:
  10. Gunn79

My JDM EP3

Looks mint, especially the interior. Lets hope your flare doesn't go off and burn it out :p What does the new style Toda exhaust look like, I loved the style of the old one :cool:
  11. Gunn79

CTR Number 2 is on its way

Is this gonna be the bike transporter?? Like it in silver :cool:
  12. Gunn79

My JDM EP3

Mmmm..fresh wheels :cool: I would go RE040's, but I always loved them on my CTR & DC5.
  13. Gunn79

spoon b-pipe?

He would have paid somewhere in the region of £270 - £300 for his new, if he got it 15,000 miles ago. Going on the mileage, could be 1-2 years old, personally I would not pay that much, but then if new ones are heavily affected by the current exchange rate, then could be worth a look.
  14. Gunn79

98 Spec JDM ITR DC2 y0!

I love 98 Specs :cool: Yours looks very tidy. What spec is it? Any delete options?
  15. Gunn79

My JDM EP3

New pics make it look very :cool: Wheels look a lot better in the above pic :D
Back