• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by JPC19

1. JPC19

Spigot Rings - Are they important?

it is vital to fit wheels with oversize hub holes using spigot rings. Their function is to accurately centre the wheel on the hub. The wheels will not centre correctly on the hubs without them. I would recommend you fit these ASAP!
  2. JPC19

My new ep3 type r civic milano red *engine bay page 10*

What exhaust you got on there? I do like the oval design, getting one myself next month.
  3. JPC19

2005 satin silver ep3

Nice, clean looking example there mate:cool:
  4. JPC19

215/45/17 on ep3

Many people now run 215's without any noticable difference in performance, and they can be much cheaper compared to the original 205's.
  5. JPC19

Piper manifold and backpipe changing back pipe ??

Im getting a Piper Cat back system fitted at ABP Motorsport next month. The B pipe is silenced. They have assured me it will sound not much louder than normal below vtec, then fairly loud above, which is just what im after. What sort of gains (if any) should I be looking at?
  6. JPC19

Increased Premiums, 2010 Statistics.

I agree, IMO its just another classic example of rip-off Britain.:evil:
  7. JPC19

Increased Premiums, 2010 Statistics.

Glad to hear of all these reductions, my insurance has just increased from £280 last year to a whooping £422 this year, when I challenged the insurance company about the rise they just replied it was because of all the uninsured driver claims. Fantastic!!
  8. JPC19

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

Love the wheels, look great against the Milano Red.:cool:
  9. JPC19

Nah mate. sold em bout a month ago.

Nah mate. sold em bout a month ago.
  10. JPC19

FN2 new R vrs old R

The video clip you are refering to actually comes from an interactive channel on BT vision called "Honda TV". On this channel you will also find Vicky Butler Henderson racing the new civic against Tom Chilton at Oulton Park and Jenson Button putting the new civic through its paces ( All BT...
  11. JPC19

Problem with Rage Alloys

Another Honda wheel supplier is Hayes Lemmerz, I'm sure they supply the rage alloys for the FN2. These are made in Europe and they are usually very good quality.
  12. JPC19

Bridgestone potenza re070 for EP3?

The actual overall diameter of the RE070 is 632mm compared to the RE050 being 624mm so there wouldnt be a great difference in the sidewall height of these tyres. There would be little if no difference in acceleration or cornering performance, you may even experience a more comfortable ride due...
  13. JPC19

Tyre wear

My car is on standard suspension. They have to put adjustable camber bolts on the rear in order to adjust it. They also give you a printout of before and after adjustment settings.
  14. JPC19

Tyre wear

The camber is not adjustable as standard on the EP3 so I wold definitely go with ALIA's advice and get the Fast Road Set up done. I had this done at ABP Motorsport. During the setup they fit adustable camber arms to the rear axle. This allows the correct camber to be dialled in to correct your...
Back