• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Leooo

1. Leooo

Caliper upgrade advice

Am I right in saying the DC5 calipers are four pots aswell? How many pots are standard then?
  2. Leooo

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

Wow that's very dark its not even jap you crazy man! But perfectly understandable I guess, it will be vastly cheaper to run :( you'll be back to the type r range at some point. That's what happened to me and will do again. I'm also selling :( just bought a house!
  3. Leooo

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

I have seen this car in the flesh and absolutely love it! A real stunner. Good luck with sale mate. What are you px'ing for or is it a secret lol..
  4. Leooo

Murph's WRB GDB STI **Eurospec Update**

Awesome car! I'm a great fan of all things jap. Blue and gold is the best mix. Its nice to see one so well looked after for a change! I'll keep my eyes peeled at JAE
  5. Leooo

Brembo disc's & pads over heating

And what pads did you have fitted with the brembos.. thats just as important mate - http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?66024-Group-Buy-Ferodo-DS2500-pads.
  6. Leooo

Brembo disc's & pads over heating

Did you upgrade your fluid and lines too? thats what I did when I installed mine and I havnt had any issues. His reply isnt exactly helpful so I would try getting in touch with Brembo and just state they are over heating quickly and are perhaps sticking to the pad - as thats the most useful...
  7. Leooo

Inbox messages wont go away!

Cheers guys! I figured it out as soon as I posted lol typical! Mod can delete this if you want
  8. Leooo

Inbox messages wont go away!

Hi all, I've emptied all my inbox messages and none are shown there. But there's a message saying a have 89 out of 100 messages then an empty folder button. If I press it they still stay! So frustrating. Anyone know how to empty all of them?
  9. Leooo

Try again mate I deleted some messages!

Try again mate I deleted some messages!
  10. Leooo

FN2 Driver's seat - pulled thread

You'll always leave a trace no matter how well you do it. It depends how much you can live with it and how much you think it will notice. It was worth trying yourself though as if you do balls it up you can still get it done professionally for the same price..
  11. Leooo

Blimey - that was observant lol! Yeah I am, guilty so to speak.
  12. Leooo

Hi mate, as promised: Close up photo shows where the pulls were but you have to concentrate to see them. The far away one you cant see them much at all.
  13. Leooo

No worries I'll do that for you. What do you mean by crease? I had a pull of thread that came out the base of the seat. I don't quite know what you mean
  14. Leooo

FN2 Jump for EP3 to FN2 Mugen 200

That's absolutely perfect! Thanks very much. Will I really save the different in money with getting the championship white and getting the body kit, to by the kit and spray must be change out of £1500? Do you know where I can find some pictures of the GP kit? Great write up by the way. Lee
  15. Leooo

FN2 Jump for EP3 to FN2 Mugen 200

Hi all, Does anyone think the jump from an EP3 to an FN2 is a good idea. I was thinking Championship White FN2 or FN2 Mugen 200 - Money depending of course.. Anyone have any pointers or recommendations. Any pictures would be nice too :D Cheers, Lee
Back