• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by newannaive

1. newannaive

Stone's Fast Road/ Track EP3 Type R

Thats more than what I sold it for...lol...and you sold the kpro :smt062 The mileage will always dictate the value sadly, thats why you're finding out you'll get more stripping it. Hope you get what you want from it though dude. :)
  2. newannaive

Just out of interest how much were you advertising it for?
  3. newannaive

Where did you try to sell it?, didn't see it on the forums. It's a shame it's being stripped but if you have to do it, needs must. I've enjoyed watching your progress with it.
  4. newannaive

Sad to hear you may be getting rid James. I keep checking in to see how she's getting on. You've got a good one there, and still looks fantastic thanks to your hard work.
  5. newannaive

I want it back !! Looks awesome James. You've really freshened it up loads.
  6. newannaive

Thats a shame about the kpro, its really one of the best mods for a ctr...even a standard one. I had it on the car when it was standard for over a year, brilliant difference to mid range. The second map I had done that would have been on it when you bought it had been on there for a few years...
  7. newannaive

Hi Mate, This is indeed my old EP3. Sooo happy to see it is still being used...I actually tried to buy it back from Solidsquare but he'd already sold it. Does it not have a kpro anymore..? The valve clearances were last done by me at around 120k, and quite regularly previous to that. It had...
  8. newannaive

Solidsquare's NHB EP3 - Back In an R :D

Glad you like it James. Was just chuffed someone who is going to use it bought it tbh. You should definitely track it btw...as often as possible. :)
  9. newannaive

Akina's EG5. Haters welcome

joe likes this....alot.
  10. newannaive

My DC2. Haters please assemble at Pg87

I like the bolt spraying best. Little details...
  11. newannaive

Akina's EG5. Haters welcome

Great thread, great car. Loves it...
  12. newannaive

Tegiwa wheel nuts ordered..? Or staying with standard items..? If your oem ones are silver they might look a bit funny, I know mine did when I first had the slipstreams, in a "something not quite right" stylee...
  13. newannaive

:lol: Goth > Emo. I jest. Will look awesome no doubt...with added tread pattern bling.
  14. newannaive

E got bossed. Nice work. Red wheels on a black car. flol
Back