• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My DC2. Haters please assemble at Pg87

My Emo "look at me" to your Goth "don't look at me, you hate me". Winning combo.

I'm merely jesting too. No one my age can pull off red wheels. Hardly anyone of any age can.

Still going with it though.

Tegiwa wheel nuts ordered..? Or staying with standard items..? If your oem ones are silver they might look a bit funny, I know mine did when I first had the slipstreams, in a "something not quite right" stylee...

Hell no, if you're going to go for it, do it in style. I've had blue ones for ages, and they'll clash superbly.

Actually I've just remembered - I also have red ones that were on the car with the Circuit 10s when I got it.

That might look gash though. Like I'm trying to match. Clashing FTW.

Actually I've just remembered - I also have red ones that were on the car with the Circuit 10s when I got it.

That might look gash though. Like I'm trying to match. Clashing FTW.

Alternate blue - red nuts with a black lock nut, you'll end up with a purple centre of the wheel when it's spinning, awesome.

Colour mixing by rotation, like.

Or just lime green:

Untitled-1-3.png

You'll see them tomorrow!

That shot makes them look brighter than they are. I wish they were that bright!

Back