• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by startrack

1. startrack

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

I'm on wedding planning mode 200% at the mo dude so might not make it to the garage Sat. i'll fb you my nb.
  2. startrack

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

nice rims G :) the concave on the EP3 must look baddass.
  3. startrack

S2000 GT100 Edition

very nice.
  4. startrack

Piv's CRX, ARTech Tuning's race-ish car

Starting the company has slowed us down in our effort to get the CRX back on the road, but we're getting there.... so a small update to let you know that it has started :twisted: and damn it sound good! old link autoupdated
  5. startrack

S2000 & NSX AJ-Racing/T1R S2000 at the Super Lap Battle round of Long Beach

Car was sold last year. it funded half of T1R's new GTR R35, for which they have been developing a lot of goodies. But I'm told the s2k is greatly missed :(
  6. startrack

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

Welcome to the Brembo club :cool:
  7. startrack

CTR EP3 w/ Rotrex Supercharger...

lol @ the Elephant call :D
  8. startrack

S2000 & NSX S2000 bearings

Good news on the bearing, and nice move on doing the 2.38 stroker mod. Looking forward to hear about the car once it's all running.
  9. startrack

CTR EP3 w/ Rotrex Supercharger...

When I rotrex'ed my EP3 the insurance increased by only about £200. And to make sure I was covered I told them the car was doing 400bhp :lol: Better safe than sorry ;) That was with Greenflag as far as I remember.
  10. startrack

is this an EP3 ECU?

Hey Ross, that's a Euro EP3 ECU. you can see that from the PRA code.
  11. startrack

Cnut bags!

Damn! Sorry to hear Tony. As many have said at least you weren't under it ...
  12. startrack

S2000 & NSX S2000 production - Finished.

Cusco diff is the answer, not DBW :)
  13. startrack

Harv's Evo FQ330

crack windscreen club member here too :(
  14. startrack

S2000 & NSX AJ-Racing/T1R S2000 at the Super Lap Battle round of Long Beach

Since you guys like the car, here is the spec sheet for it. AJ PwR S2000 Year : 2003 Mileage : 30000 km Engine : 400 km Accident: NIL Colour: GPW Rated Fastest Super lap Battle NA machine and S2000 in North America...
Back