• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. SicklyPilot

Type R Number Two

Yeah, so I bought a DC5. With a Mugen Twin Loop. Nothing much more to report Great.
  2. SicklyPilot

Sickly's wheel, Rota, offset etc mongo questions thread

Right chaps, I need to call upon the vast amount of collective knowledge available on this fine site. (I've had a search and haven't found what I'm looking for :lol:) Bhasically, As some of you may or may not know, I recently fitted an excellent Wilwood brake setup to my car. Banging. As...
  3. SicklyPilot

Opening wheel centrebore?

Right chaps, advice needed please To cut a long and boring story short, would it be advisable to get the centrebore of my wheels professionally opened out to accommodate a larger centrebore hubcentric wheels spacer? I need to take exact measurements but I believe it would be minimal, a couple...
  4. SicklyPilot

Brake caliper placement

Not really sure if this is worthy of a new thread as it's purely out of interest but i'll batter in anyway Is there a deciding factor when car manufacturers are choosing where the calipers will go on a new car? i.e The calipers on ep3's/dc5's are placed towards the back of the car while on...
  5. SicklyPilot

Brake Disc Retention Screws

Chums, I have a wee question for you. Is it safe to run with only one screw on my rear passenger side for a couple of days?
  6. SicklyPilot

Where does everyone buy their DS2500 pads from?

Hey guys, Im looking to buy a set of rear DS2500 pads for my dc2 after reading good reviews about them on here but i'm struggling to find a place that sells them on the internet that looks legit if you know what i mean. So i was wondering where you guys that use them buy them from? Thanks
  7. SicklyPilot

3rd Honda, First Type R!

After 4 months of patiently waiting for my diesel civic to sell, I was finally able to go and pick up the DC2 i'd had my eye on for a while! I'm absolutely over the moon with it, it feels so tight for a 10 year old car and that vtec howl is addictive :twisted: The pictures I have now are only...
  8. SicklyPilot

Accord Type R opinions

Hey guys, I'm currently entertaining the idea of buying an accord type r over my original idea of an ek9 as they are much cheaper to buy and more importantly as i am quite young (20) much cheaper to insure. I was hoping that you accord type r owners out there could give me a kind of review...
Back