• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. tron2k3

ultralite nuts

Oops didn't realise the date :lol: I was searching for some wheel nuts and saw this post, thought I'd reply to it :getcoat:
  2. tron2k3

ultralite nuts

I think you'll be 4 short, you need 20 nuts in total, unless you have your own lock nuts.
  3. tron2k3

FD2 Some good FD2 pics

A few with different wheels
  4. tron2k3

FD2 Some good FD2 pics

Here's some from my collection of pics. Looking to get back in one soon myself :) Saw a black one in the flesh on my travels Purple
  5. tron2k3

Type R number 7 - NHB 30th AE *Updated mod list Pg 1'

Just spotted this. :eek: Nice buy Stu looks very tidy :smt023
  6. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

Stu have you got launch control setup on yours?
  7. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

Tssssch ;) Mine sounds like a machine gun sometimes :lol:
  8. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

The pops and bangs will do your head in after a while, I had mine taken off, but mainly because I got black flagged on a trackday :lol:
  9. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

I like :) Maybe a GT is next on the list :cool:
  10. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

Yep probably spend almost the price of the car :lol: Its an Excedy Twin Plate Heavy Duty, super stiff when it was first installed with zero bite point so I kept stalling it :lol: Seems to be better now, but still with pretty much no bite point, so have to give it plenty of revs. I've done...
  11. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

Yep boost is fun :twisted: The list is quite long: (since owning the car from February 09 ) Parts out of choice: Down pipe decat Boost controller 255 Fuel Pump Ecu upgrade Due to faulty/damaged/self inflicted damage to parts: Faulty actuator Front Brakes - 2 Sets of discs and...
  12. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

Yes still got mine, though I've had quite a few problems with it, which has cost me a small fortune, but think thats down to me abusing it on track plus me making excuses so I can upgrade everything :lol: Still loving it though, nothing can touch it on the road pretty much, and can't wait for...
  13. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

That could mean that they will and its true. :lol: :rolleyes:
  14. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

I think the UK 300 has different headlights, different wheels and a UK 300 badge at the back. Looks like a bog wrx
  15. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

Nice parking :lol: It looks like a WRX no Sti? How does it compare to your's Stu?
  16. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

I've got one of those and a front one to match :D
  17. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

Sorry standard FN2 doesn't count, the mugen might be worthy though, how did the mugen compare?
  18. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

:lol: Have you come across any Type-r's yet :p
  19. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

Looking good Stu, front definitely needs lowering :eek: You should get much better economy out of it after a good remap, well about 20 more miles out of a tank :lol: every little counts
  20. tron2k3

jrsc McPremier Update Pg 5 New Rims

Looks Awesome Julian :cool: How you keeping mate? My favourite wheels, I used to have a set on my old CW DC5. Have you tried them without the centre caps? I preferred my old ones without them, thought they looked a bit bling. What happened to getting a DC5?
  21. tron2k3

S2000 & NSX 124.8dB S2000 lol.....

old link autoupdated The guy in the Lambo doesn't seem bothered about bouncing his car off the limiter :eek:
  22. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

Not bad going then. Remaps help a lot with the fuelling compared to standard. Not sure if you noticed yet but the empty fuel light appears next to the handbrake sign. I've got white ralliart dials and there is a dot below the "E" sign which I thought was the empty light, was driving for a while...
  23. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

Hmm mine costs £55 to fill up :confused: That last half will also disappear in 50 miles, because the 2nd half of the tank is a lot smaller :lol:
  24. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

Good man, they are the ones I have :smt023
  25. tron2k3

crashed gearbox

you could try a breakers like www.japperformanceparts.co.uk
  26. tron2k3

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

Stu have you looked at the BC Racing coilovers? I'm running them on my 5 real bargain coilovers but very adjustable and very well made.
  27. tron2k3

A cheap alternative to trackers

Wouldn't it drain your car battery though if it's on constant charge?
  28. tron2k3

STOLEN Blue DC5 High Wycombe, Bucks Area Y948 PVJ

Description of the thieving scum.
  29. tron2k3

You said he took the "jeys" :lol:
  30. tron2k3

No he took the keys out of his hand and drove off.
  31. tron2k3

There was not much more info in the thread, it's a for sale thread, but I've posted the info up now as the marks might be distinctive to someone noticing it.
  32. tron2k3

Sorry to hear about your mates incident. Fortunately it's not my car I'm just posting on behalf of a member on the DC5 forum.
  33. tron2k3

Stolen from High Wycombe around 20:30 23rd June. Someone posing as a buyer took the keys out my hands and drove off. http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=24696 2001 Y plate Approx 90k miles Blue with Blue Interior C Pack (Rear tints, Electric folding mirrors, rear wiper & wind...
  34. tron2k3

FD2 Black FD2 available from 200bhp cars - lots of pics

I've seen one of these in the flesh and they do look :twisted: You don't really notice the new rear lights. This one I saw had a full toda system and sounded pretty awesome.
  35. tron2k3

FD2 New Mugen RR

A new standard FD2 is about £27k at the current exchange rate so if you can get hold of a New RR (which you probably can't as they were all sold) you'd be looking near £40k I imagine.
  36. tron2k3

FD2 New Mugen RR

Video http://www.mugen-power.com/concept/autosalon2009/civic/movie/index.html the Car is GB plates on :confused: Some pics http://www.mugen-power.com/concept/autosalon2009/civic/body/index.html seems like its a 2.2L running 260ps and its called an RR Advanced weighing 1095kg that...
  37. tron2k3

FD2 Price of a NEW FD2 CTR

:rolleyes:
  38. tron2k3

Hopefully the Yen will have dropped by then :(
  39. tron2k3

Sorry :lol: I think you will be happy when it's on cam though you should hear it with a GruppeM fitted :twisted: Sorry forgot no mods :smt018 :lol:
  40. tron2k3

Tbh the FD2 doesn't need any mods, it sounds great almost like half the sound of a gruppem as standard, performs and handles fantastically. It actually feels like a DC5 with all the performance mods on e.g short shifter, lowered with fast road setup, earlier vtec engagement, it's just a much...
  41. tron2k3

I guarantee you'll love it mate, I did the same as you bought both the DC5 and FD2 without test driving either of them, I just knew they'd be great :D
  42. tron2k3

It makes all the difference though :D Try Dave at Steeles, he maybe able to get them cheaper for you, he's a good source for the locking wheel nuts and I think he also has a boot tray in stock to. I think you got an absolute bargain there Av ;)
  43. tron2k3

Which dealers that? have you got a link?
  44. tron2k3

FD2 help

Where abouts are you mate? I can highly recommend a company called Torque GT down in devon. http://www.torque-gt.co.uk I realise they might be a fair distance from you but I travelled down there for my DC5 and FD2 which were both mint condition and their service level is top notch...
  45. tron2k3

FD2 help

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=233437&highlight=keighley
  46. tron2k3

FD2 Depressed with my CTR vs WRX Vers.8

Problem is you'd still be making 11's when the other car crosses the 1/4 marker :lol:
  47. tron2k3

Afraid I have to agree, or buy a car with launch control e.g Nissan GTR
  48. tron2k3

You should try and shift at about 8.5k as that will drop you straight back into the power zone. How many miles has your car done? As you should do an oil change at 1000 miles and it will loosen up a little and after a few more thousand miles will loosen up more. If you want power I...
  49. tron2k3

Drop in filter shouldn't really drop any power it's the open cone filters which can drop you power due to heat but once rolling on the open road should give you an increase if there is enough cold air getting to the filter. Tbh you shouldn't be far off the WRX as power/weight you should have...
  50. tron2k3

S2000 & NSX Help find an S2000 for Des

:eek: bet you thought you'd bought a bit of a shed when that happened, good job you weren't at full throttle in lane 3, doesn't bear thinking about. Try www.tyretraders.com great prices on there.
  51. tron2k3

He's in Brunei it's legal over there :smt047
  52. tron2k3

FD2 New Mugen RR

yep they sure are Audi/Porsche/everyone else LED's
  53. tron2k3

afraid you bought the wrong car for traffic light grand prix's
  54. tron2k3

quick Gruppe M question

Tbh GruppeM would have provided it for a reason so I would say yes it is needed but then again it would function without it but I wouldn't pay anywhere near for the one in the pic £350 There's a guy selling heatshields on the CTRO forum for £35, i'm not sure if fits the gruppem though, you...
  55. tron2k3

Abysmal Trackday at Donington 7th Dec

Couldn't agree more, the best trackday I've been to is with HOT in conjunction with LOT. Donington is always a pain, you should goto one of Donington's own Trackzone trackdays, where no one likes to move over on the straights and it's like being stuck in lane 3 on the M25. If you think 1 hrs...
  56. tron2k3

quick Gruppe M question

That GruppeM looks a bit battered, bit pricey imho. You can get the rubber seal here, http://www.sealsdirect.co.uk/bbCMS/shopping.asp?intDepartmentId=3 It's the Rubber U Channel section, think I used the U46 for mine. I got one for the GruppeM on the FD2 as they don't come with them any...
  57. tron2k3

FD2 New Mugen RR

:twisted: :twisted:
  58. tron2k3

FD2 FD2 emissions

There are 2 model reports one is band F 219g/km the other is band F which is over 225g/km but not exactly sure how much over it is. So make sure it's the lower band if your after one.
  59. tron2k3

Breakthrough in Honda ECU Tuning

I don't understand this ECU is it mappable or a reflash?
  60. tron2k3

FD2 FD2 CTR Suspension suggestion

Do they sell Ohlins over there? Expensive but supposed to be awesome
  61. tron2k3

FN2 GruppeM for FN2R

About the same as Mugen oil cap and Mugen socks :lol:
  62. tron2k3

FN2 GruppeM for FN2R

I take it neither of you have had a gruppem before :lol:
  63. tron2k3

FN2 GruppeM for FN2R

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=54223
  64. tron2k3

FD2 My FD2 Update, Exhaust, CAI, Braces

There is a carbon panel which attaches over the battery, this is supposed to help draw additional cold air from the front.
  65. tron2k3

FD2 Full Toda Exhaust and Hondata Reflash ECU *UPDATE* Now with GruppeM

Cheers guys :) Yeah was a bit of a nightmare, that DC5 was super clean though, he seemed like a happy chappy giving the thumbs up to everyone :lol: Does it make you want one even more? :D Made me want mine back as they look so good, only really lasted a few seconds though, until I put my...
  66. tron2k3

You should get your Dad to drop it off in wales ;)
  67. tron2k3

Well another update :) Fitted the GruppeM earlier this week. Took me 3 hrs to install it :shock: not something I want to really do again in the near future :crybaby: It's not as straight forward as the DC5 or EP3 as you have to install certain parts in a specific order then strip some more...
  68. tron2k3

FD2 'Black Robe' FD2

Thats what I was also thinking :D Need to get saving those pennies, they are so damn expensive :(
  69. tron2k3

FD2 'Black Robe' FD2

I'm using poor boys wheel sealant but as soon as I drive the car they are dirty again :(
  70. tron2k3

FD2 Colour coded Grill

I like :)
  71. tron2k3

FD2 'Black Robe' FD2

Probably easier to rob one on a test drive :lol:
  72. tron2k3

FD2 'Black Robe' FD2

I think the CW should come standard with the gunmetal wheels, as the CW wheels are a pain to keep clean
  73. tron2k3

FN2 GruppeM for FN2R

Here you go: [email protected]
  74. tron2k3

FN2 GruppeM for FN2R

You can order parts separately from GruppeM just email Hoya and explain which part you want and he will get you a price. You might have to say that you are looking for a replacement part rather than to use with your HKS filter though :lol:
  75. tron2k3

FN2 GruppeM for FN2R

Not bad gains though, seems to give 11.2 ps which is just over 11 bhp.
  76. tron2k3

FN2 GruppeM for FN2R

Looks like the FN2R GruppeM Ram Air System is ready :) http://www.ctr.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=1937
  77. tron2k3

STOLEN - HS51XDL - WHITE DC5 Friday 29th 20:00 Essex

Above stolen, posting on behalf a member on itr-dc5. Quote by the owner "Just taken 2 Asians out for a test drive and got carjacked - HS51XDL - white with bronze wheels. Shaken at the moment but they advised they lived in Wood Green. "
  78. tron2k3

Cheers guys, it is a stunning looker, and as Julian mentioned sounds :twisted: Good call Dolphin Tech it feels really strong low down and no more twiddling your thumbs waiting for vtec to kick in :lol:
  79. tron2k3

Didn't take any pics but stole these off someone else, looks exactly the same. Courtesy of Hovblackvtr :) Courtesy of Chris2000 on the fd2-owners forum :)
  80. tron2k3

I thought about one of those but it's quite a bit more expensive than the gruppem and the airbox looks the same as the oem one. Does look good though :)
  81. tron2k3

Thats next on the list :twisted: It's quite a few pennies more than the EP3 and DC5 ones though :(
  82. tron2k3

Thanks Giger :) Feels great. The power's actually very linear and feels stronger than my old DC5 which had just over 245bhp, the FD2 still feels like it can handle a lot more power :)
  83. tron2k3

Went to TDI-North today and got the following fitted: Hondata Reflash ECU (includes ecu) £645.00inc vat [supplied by TDI-north] Toda Cat Back Exhaust £752 inc vat Toda Manifold £740.25 inc vat Also got a power run but forgot to do the before part doh! Below are the results and it...
  84. tron2k3

buying an import integra

I bought mine from torque gt very good service
  85. tron2k3

Kpro maps for DC5

Thanks TP, might see you at Paul's when i'm there for a tune :)
  86. tron2k3

Kpro maps for DC5

Hi I will be getting my DC5 soon and also Kpro will be arriving next week. Which maps do I use? On my old CTR I had to use euro converted maps do I use the rsx ones? All I want to run is the standard tuned kpro base map until I get it tuned at System-R. Tia
Back