• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Taki

My little baby

Unfortunately was the only one going when I had the money
  2. Taki

My little baby

Eww why would I want a hatchback. Yuck I bought this because I love the shape not because it was cheap.
  3. Taki

My little baby

New wheels on, back to feeling like I'm losing my teeth every time I hit a bump. Engine noise is getting worse, thinking do I get a b16 now or do I save up and get the K20 hmm decisions.
  4. Taki

Advice on keeping your car safe

I keep my keys by the dog, wanna steal it try driving off without hands sweetie. Mine being so old doesn't have keyfob, well not that I was presented with when I bought it (so many things missing that's probably one I'm not sure) does have an immobiliser though, well when it lets me turn it off...
  5. Taki

power to weight

Take them off and weigh them duh. Sorry sweetie it just came out.
  6. Taki

Few problems my car has developed

Its a bloody demon I tell you 2 days and still it wont come out.
  7. Taki

Divvy gits at Honda have given me a bolt but no nut, confused somewhat?? I now have a schizophrenic speedo too apparently at some point last night in a 60mph zone I was doing 120mph, I don't think my car has ever gone that fast. Starting to dread touching the thing with all the electrics that's...
  8. Taki

Gotta go away this weekend so need my rear suspension arm bolt repairing before I go, just wondering if any of you guys have suffered a seized bolt in there before and how much of a job it would be to replace??
  9. Taki

Exactly what happens, gonna get a new battery this weekend.
  10. Taki

OK where to start, erm with the electrics I think. The immobilizer is playing up sometimes wont turn off first time I try. Then kicks in when I'm driving. Everytime I turn my lights or heater on I lose power in the car. Car idling at about 2k rpm. A really annoying tapping sound when driving...
  11. Taki

Black EP3 turbo stolen, belfast.

Oh dear, glad she's been found mate, I'd cry if someone stole my car. Where do you guys live for people to be so violent? It's quite scary reading these things. Nothing like that happens down here, well not very often anyway. Still makes me glad I have my pooch for an extra loud alarm incase...
  12. Taki

My little baby

Ok now I'm getting annoyed, gotta buy new lower wishbone arms now jesus christ does it ever end. xXx
  13. Taki

My little baby

Suspension raised to 40mm now I no longer almost sit on the floor when I jump into her. Had my lights fixed too. Exhaust wouldnt fit its gotta be lengthened on the front and then shortened on the back box, the current exhaust that i thought was blowing isn't blowing at all its that the back box...
  14. Taki

My ukdm dc2 r

very nice, not keen on the green wheels though. xXx
  15. Taki

My little baby

Where on Earth you getting this WE from? After the much anticipated arrival of my power steering res the one that came was the wrong one for my car, not sure what Civic coupe they took it off but it weren't one like mine. So some time later with the use of a soldering iron and a fuzzy head the...
  16. Taki

Mmmmm, I like this.

I like too would probably go down the same route if I had one. Love the parking under the trailer Not something I'd try though. xXx
  17. Taki

My little baby

Thats why I'm using the exhaust as its free from my old car and the one I have currently is blowing. I'm not gonna go too OTT seen it done badly round here too many times. Just taking my time coming up with plans for it, tidying her up is the first job, Carbon bonnet I think and a small Carbon...
  18. Taki

My little baby

Exhaust to go on the Civic on Thursday. Fingers crossed it bloody fits, forgot how big the exit was on the damn thing though, I can almost fit my head in there. xXx
  19. Taki

My little baby

Thank God for that no more searching for it, one is on its way will be here Monday. Only 2 more days of driving round in the astra, that thing feels like a barge compared to my car, I used to love it, now its almost undrivable for me. xXx
  20. Taki

JamesT's JDM DC2 Integ... EP3 here omgz.

Mint specimen of a car there.
  21. Taki

'99 ATR Pirates Black Pearl - Clutch problem

Oooh very nice. xXx
  22. Taki

My little baby

Mechanic coming today to fix my lights thank goodness cos I'm lost dunno whats going on there. Having to part with lots of money for a power steering reservoir cos none of the scrappy's round here have one and ebay is a no hoper either so another trip to Honda already. Think I may end up being a...
  23. Taki

My little baby

I know but they are beautiful and I do spend ALL my time cleaning the blooming thing, maybe use them as summer and show wheels and then get the old faithfuls out for winter. xXx
  24. Taki

My little baby

SoCal? please explain
  25. Taki

My little baby

I can imagine how that would cause some tension. My other half is jealous that I have a honda he's lowering the sale price on his Astra sri turbo to get a DC2 stroppy little sod. Found the wheels I really want now too. What you guys think of these. xXx
  26. Taki

My little baby

God damnit, need a power steering reseviour now, £85 from honda not a happy bunny. xXx
  27. Taki

My little baby

I think she looks bare without one see. xXx
  28. Taki

The 'TRO Cleaning Tips' Thread

Oh Thanks I shall consider those steps this weekend. Its weird to have a car I take so much pride in, I'm estimating a good 6 hours work cleaning this weekend. I been told Autoglym is pretty good stuff to use. xXx
  29. Taki

Bet yours dont look as bad as mine, there's haunted houses out there somewhere with less dust and cobwebbs than whats under my bonnet. Some much needed time going into that this weekend. xXx
  30. Taki

I need some major tips on getting my car sparkling guys, she has scuffs and scratches everywhere but none too deep some may polish out. So best shampoo's, wax, clays' and how to use them? And also some advice on cleaning my engine bay a bit cos she all dusty. xXx
  31. Taki

My little baby

Cheeky Mr T. This work is next to sod all I would do more if I had to. My first real project car, just wanna get her looking decent first then start modifying her and looking at wings. Not sure which one to go for on that yet keep being told Mugen, but I love the Lowline Skyline gts-t one but it...
  32. Taki

My little baby

Ok I'll remember that for future reference. She going to the garage next Thursday to have the ridiculously low coilovers raised a bit, I love her as low as she is but where I live its just not an option the front bumper scrapes on everything, and speedbumps oh dear I travelled 3 miles out of my...
  33. Taki

My little baby

Hey thats not a shed its a garage I will thank you kindly, sheesh some people. xXx
  34. Taki

My little baby

Yeah the insurance is a bit steep even at 28 but well worth it. Yes I'm doing it all myself, well apart from the respray, that I'm leaving to someone else. xXx
  35. Taki

My little baby

Oh dear me I just noticed how dirty she is, I've only had her since Thursday and I've washed her twice already, damn I hate winter. xXx
  36. Taki

My little baby

As I said she's a little bit worn but she's already my pride and joy. The wheels that are going on her once the stupidly low front end has been lifted a bit. I said she needed work Dont hurt my feelings guys please. xXx
Back