• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. dazaturbo

EP3 Another ep3 off the road for good

Looks like a premier aswell http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/passenger-left-fighting-life-after-9323806
  2. dazaturbo

steam inside car

Not it if you want to fetch them off for any reason lol might as well do the job properly you can buy the gaskets from Honda but am stupid money for what they are
  3. dazaturbo

steam inside car

Your better off with thin (5mm ish)waterproof foam camping mats you can get from a camping shop and use the old seals as a template to cut out also so if you constantly have the heater on re-circulation that can steam your windows up
  4. dazaturbo

steam inside car

Usually the rear light seals need replacing not sure how common it is with ep3's but it's very common on dc5's and dc's
  5. dazaturbo

steam inside car

Check your boot floor they have a tendency to leak
  6. dazaturbo

DC2 INTEGRA KEYLESS ENTRY

mine never worked but I had a decent aftermarket alarm on it i don't have it anymore sadly I loved that car I believe it's in Scotland now. im now onto my second dc5 :D
  7. dazaturbo

DC2 INTEGRA KEYLESS ENTRY

I think it was a crap system anyway so your better off with an aftermarket alarm/central locking
  8. dazaturbo

Whining Noise in Vtec

Maybe they fitted a supercharger :lol: in in all seriousness I wouldn't be happy if the car was doing that after a service as has been said usual useless main dealer customer service
  9. dazaturbo

My first Honda - Red Accord Type R!!

Nice mate I do like the accords
  10. dazaturbo

Dazaturbo's dc5

No I hated the fn2 mate lol I'm in bloxwich mate The last meet you organised up the turf island had a pretty good turnout and it's always nice to meet fellow type r heads lol Tapatalked this shiz!
  11. dazaturbo

Dazaturbo's dc5

Pic of nice clean(ish) engine bay needs a bit more work but I ran out of degreaser lol Tapatalked this shiz!
  12. dazaturbo

FN2 New proud owner of fn2 type r!

Start it Let the oil warm up Try to rev to 14,000 Go home Repeat
  13. dazaturbo

N77's motors....Audi TT & now 30th Anniversary EP3

So now you've got another type r when are we doing the old midlands meet?? Lol Tapatalked this shiz!
  14. dazaturbo

Dazaturbo's dc5

Cheers mate Just removed the inlet manifold cover and gave the engine bay a good scrub (was filthy lol) I'll post pics tomorrow as I've got a lovely lamb dinner to eat lol Tapatalked this shiz!
  15. dazaturbo

Dazaturbo's dc5

Cheers mate
  16. dazaturbo

Dazaturbo's dc5

I looked at them mate but decided It had to be champ white, had 4 type r's now and this is my first champ white lol Tapatalked this shiz!
  17. dazaturbo

Dazaturbo's dc5

Well after the dc2 rx Then the sti Then the disappointment I've now bought my 4th type r, a pre-facelift dc5 in championship white. I'm loving it at the minute compared to the dull fn2. Anyway it's a 2001 non c pack but has the start button and parcel shelf options (my preferred as I'm...
  18. dazaturbo

Best Honda engine to date

They aren't that different as said mate I just prefer the b18 because you have THE sound and the power aswell lol Always found the b16 to be a little bit gutless and not that easy to keep in the vtec because the gear ratios on the ek9 are terrible
  19. dazaturbo

i want to buy a ep3 type r

I wouldn't touch a teg at that price mate rusty arches smoky engine and corroded bushes
  20. dazaturbo

i want to buy a ep3 type r

Within that budget mate I would definitely steer more towards an accord type r they too are great cars and unlike uk ep3's have a LSD as standard.
  21. dazaturbo

Best Honda engine to date

The b18 is the most charecterfull IMO the vtec crossover is immense. But as said the best all round will be the k20
  22. dazaturbo

My type rx

Bit of an update I've now fitted carbone Lorraine brake pads new brembo discs a tegiwa brake stopper and gave it another good service. If anyone is thinking of getting these pads go for it they are awesome by far the best thing I've done upto yet. The brake stopper is another good mod it...
  23. dazaturbo

My type rx

Cheers mate I'll be there in spirit lol
  24. dazaturbo

My type rx

I can't make it mate gotta work unfortunately.
  25. dazaturbo

my mates ep3 and my dc2

Like the 98 spec 16s aswell mate.
  26. dazaturbo

my mates ep3 and my dc2

Your dc2 looks tidy mate
  27. dazaturbo

Forged 2.5 ep3

Brakes look awesome mate.
  28. dazaturbo

My new ep3 civic type R

Looks tidy mate.
  29. dazaturbo

My type rx

Cheers dude
  30. dazaturbo

My type rx

As title this is my integra type rx The dc5 is nicks off here the shots were after a quick clean it will be properly detailed before summer. The car is standard apart from a mugen twinloop aem cai and meister r coilovers and some engine dress up bits and bobs cheers
  31. dazaturbo

DC2 DB8 DC5 every cloud has a silver lining

You are doing the right thing mate dc2 are awesome cars. Rust is the main issue with these rear arches go if there is rust on the outside then its gone from inside the arch. Then the usual checks like make sure it's hpi clear general condition. What are you going for a jdm or ukdm?
Back