• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Fairley_46

First time polishing with Dual Action

Hi i am going to attempt to polish a car for the first time soon, i have plenty of Autoglym Super Resin polish bought for me as presents, so i am wanting to use all that before i look at purchasing some more. As we all know Honda's have soft paint. My car is a silver FN2 The paint is a good...
  2. Fairley_46

Merlins blood

Hi. Anyone using this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4XDVcA4X4Q&app=desktop if so does it look as easy as that ha. Regards Andrew
  3. Fairley_46

Dragons breath

Hi does anyone use the above product. I got myself some recently and used it today. Ordered 1ltr so it did not come in a spray bottle. I used a a spare one I ordered from slims detailing. As dragons breath is quite a thick gel it was hardly coming out. My question is what spray triggers have...
  4. Fairley_46

Snowlance.com

Has anyone ever bought a snow foam lance from www.snowlance.com seems a really good deal but Deffo does not look legit. No reviews and the contact number is 123456789. Check it out. Let me know your thoughts. Kind Regards Andrew
  5. Fairley_46

Carpet Matt fixation set

Might be a bit of a daft question but how do you fit these? http://www.coxmotorparts.co.uk/genuine-honda-civic-carpet-mat-fixation-set-20082011-p-1780.html Kind Regards Andrew
  6. Fairley_46

Pressure Washer Purchase

Hi, my pressure washer is broken, i think it may only be the gun but fancy a new one anyway. If anyone sees any Karcher pressure washers in any on line sales can they let me know, probably looking at the getting the karcher k2 pressure washer, not the compact one. Kind Regards Andrew
  7. Fairley_46

Hid ballast question

I had a hid kit on my ep3. Now I have an fn2. If I just bought some h7r Bulbs. Would these be compatable with the ballast from my old kit? Kind Regards Andrew
  8. Fairley_46

FN2 What's happened to my wheel.

Just washed my car for the first time. When putting tyre black part of my wheels was like this. Using the same wheel cleaner as I did on my ep3. Anyone else has this problem? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Fairley_46

FN2 Ep3 possibly written off

Hi. Been involved in an accident and my ep3 is possibly written off. I can't really see myself buying any other car than a type r. The main question now is which one. Another ep3 or an fn2 which I am fancying more and more the more I look. Just wondering people on here think I should get. What...
  10. Fairley_46

Teesside Alloy Wheel Refurb

Hi, I am looking to get my wheels refurbed next year and possibly a colour change, my car is a 2004 cosmic grey facelift civic type r. Does anyone have any recommendations for refurbing in this area, i quite like the look pristege power coating in Hartlepool, has anyone hear of these or used...
  11. Fairley_46

EP3 HID ballast

Hi just about to fit a HID kit to my car. I was just wondering where people have mounted the ballast and what have they used. Was thinking double sided Velcro or tape. My car is facelift civic type r any pics you have would be good also. kind regards Andrew
  12. Fairley_46

EP3 LED H1 Cob bulb

Hi struggling to find some LED H1 bulbs that would fit 2004 face lift type R, can anyone advise if they have used these before? I have already bought some H1 bulbs (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400717475941?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648), as you can see from the photo there is...
  13. Fairley_46

LED side lights and head lights

Hi, lookin to upgrade my lights to LED, can i anyone post any links to some decent ones. My car is a 2004, civic type r Kind Regards Andrew
  14. Fairley_46

Side light fitting

Hi. Can't anyone help. Need to replace a side light on 2004 type r. Do you need to take th light itself out to do this? Many thanks Andrew
Back