• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Philip Collins

EP3 Car Battery

I'm sorry to bring up an old topic but I have a 45 amp hour battery and it simply is not strong enough for my sound system. I was wondering what battery's do you recommend to use insted which are of about 60ah+??? thanks for your help
  2. Philip Collins

2004 EP3 - heater control light sometimes doesn't illuminate? Any ideas?

had the shame problem and by the looks of it the bulbs dont really lock in so there loose and move about but dont fall out so yeah thats why they go off and on
  3. Philip Collins

Amp Install Help

i have a sub with a built amp and an amp to power 6x9s and wired both together and dont notice anything but the moment i do i will rewire it
  4. Philip Collins

Amp Install Help

why exactly do u need to run the wires other side of the car (may sound a stupid question but i dont know) cause there all in cases and i have sent mien down the same side for 2 amps and rems cables ect and not had this problem is tht just luck or what:S?
  5. Philip Collins

Team Heko Deflector Fitting Help?

you might think the above comment is funny but it worked so thats all that matters
  6. Philip Collins

Team Heko Deflector Fitting Help?

mine worked loose today so i thought sod it im going to stick mijne in with araldite it anit coming out thn.
  7. Philip Collins

Amp + 6x9 enclosure help

i defiantly wouldn't be drilling deep into them if i were due to the previous comment
  8. Philip Collins

My knobs stuck!

opps, you and laugh *
  9. Philip Collins

My knobs stuck!

haha yeah what u said and seriously that topic title made me lol
  10. Philip Collins

Tegiwa kit for EP3 is amazing (Gruppe M is better)

i agree installed mine yesterday vtec is amazing
  11. Philip Collins

Wiring Amplifier in, CONFUSED

i have i had a dodge connection before as well on the earth cables i moved them and it worked perfect after maybe take a look at your earthing cables it could be those
  12. Philip Collins

Front strut brace

hendy seem to only have dc5 i have an ep3:'(
  13. Philip Collins

Front strut brace

dont suppose you could send me a link to one cheers bud
  14. Philip Collins

Front strut brace

Hi there, I have just fitted my new tegiwa m air induction and the strut brace i have (i dont think its the factory one) wont fit with the big carbon fibre funnel is. I was wondering what strut brace would you recommend using. Cheers for your time and help, Phil:)
  15. Philip Collins

Wiring Amplifier in, CONFUSED

sounds like a dodgy wire the remote cable is always blue or blue with a white line down it and usually if its white and blue theres a little yellow tag around it saying remote, no clue why the sound keeps dropping out cause theres dodgy wiring somewhere recheck over everything and make sure your...
  16. Philip Collins

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

mines around 200 miles, but rarely out of vtec at the moment
  17. Philip Collins

Team HEKO deflectors fitted

well i put the flectors in with the windows down, opened the door and pushed the metal clips in with a flat head screwdriver behind it in the window sleeves, and then the window sits in the clips.
  18. Philip Collins

Team HEKO deflectors fitted

i have a pair of these fitted and i used the metal clips they are brill:D
  19. Philip Collins

my new honda civic type r ep3 :DDDDD

yeah slammed right down when i say its hardly modded i meant that i had not done anything to it:P
  20. Philip Collins

EP3 / Evo 8 MR / E46 M3 / STI

wow that looks bledy sexy man nice ride
  21. Philip Collins

haha like i have not heard that one before:P my nick name is easylover lol
  22. Philip Collins

na they are always there? if your on about the sideskirts
  23. Philip Collins

hmm i dont know why but i quite like the sunstrip but yeah the random civic sticker will prob go
  24. Philip Collins

hey all thought id post my new Honda civic type r ep3 2003, pretty much UN-modified at the moment however here are a few pics to get it started. Sorry the pictures are a bit bigger than expected:P
  25. Philip Collins

my manual adjustable suspension,

there was an allon key thing in the top but it just seemed to move the whole suspension coil so i guess it wasnt tht?
  26. Philip Collins

no just a bolt with a nut on it:S
  27. Philip Collins

oh sorry cheers mickey c
  28. Philip Collins

hi here is the picture of my suspension ,
  29. Philip Collins

yes i can adjust the height on all four suspension parts by taking off the wheel, i have no pics of it atm but will post shortly
  30. Philip Collins

hi there, as the title suggests i have manual adjustable suspension tht came with my car and its been slammed to the floor, however with the poor roads around this area i feel every bump nook and cranny in the road, does this mean i need softer shocks or not and if so can anyone recommend any i...
Back