• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D4N H

How do I remove old break lines FN2

I am changing my break lines while I'm doing the disks and pads. How on earth do I undo the lines? On the EP3 I'm sure there were to nuts that you twist in opposite directions releasing loosening the line. The FN2 only seems to have one nut. I must be missing something. Could someone point me...
  2. D4N H

D4N H's 2008 FN2 GT (NHB)

So I know its been along time since I have been active on here. I have had a lot going on for a little while with changing jobs and moving house. Last week a bought this 2008 FN2 in black with ~51k on the clock. So far my opinion of the car is that it's not as urgent as the EP3. Although...
  3. D4N H

EP3 tyre advice needed

So I have read the reviews and I am still no more set on what tyres I am going to buy at the end on January. I am buying all four tyres for my standard EP3 so the cheaper the better. While still being good naturally. No track days on the horizon but something with lots of dry grip for...
  4. D4N H

Stereo wire help

Hi, Sorry for the noob question. I had a Sony head unit and want to wire it in to my EP3. What adapter/s do I need to fit it before I pull everything out. I have done this in one of my old cars and I had a used an adapter for the wire loom and one for the areal. Question is what ones (if any)...
  5. D4N H

D4N H's 30th EP3 anniversary (Picture heavy) -- new tyres 24/02/13

So I thought it was about time that I wrote a build thread after being on TRO for over a year without one! So I got an EP3 after a little prang while I was waiting at traffic lights on the way to work wrote off my old MK4 GTI. I liked the car till Kent fire and rescue turned it in...
  6. D4N H

Honda price promise

I though this may be handy for others. Share the love.... http://www.honda.co.uk/cars/owners/hondapricepromise/bringyourhondahome/
  7. D4N H

In the market for new insurance. help needed so I don't get robbed.

I am short listing companies to call this Saturday as my insurance is due later this month. so far I am going to call... Direct line Greenlight insurance Chris Knott Insurance Adrian Flux Sky Insurance I will also be looking at all the comparison web sites, but they are normally **** so I'm...
  8. D4N H

Standard EP3 headlights are a bit rubbish! and possible dipper issuer

Sorry if this is a repeat, done some searching and cant find what I'm looking for. I find my EP3 has the worst headlights I have ever had on any car. I think it must have some cheap bulbs or something but not sure, but its like having a couple of cheap torches strapped to the front of the car...
  9. D4N H

Faulty airbags on 2001 - 2003 USDM

Just found this, it might interest some... "Airbags are supposed to help save lives, not end them. That's why hundreds of thousands of Honda vehicles sold in the United States are being recalled or will need to be inspected due to potentially explosive airbags that could cause injury or death...
  10. D4N H

JAP size number plates

Some scum bag stole my number plates last night (phoned the fuzz already, not a happy bunny). This means that I now need to buy a new set. I quite fancy some JAP size ones. Can anyone tell me the size I need to ask for? its either... Medium33x16.5 cm (13x6.5 inch)Small23x12.5 cm (9x4.9...
  11. D4N H

Brembo blanks and pads, help needed please!!

Hi guys and ghouls, Happy Halloween! I am after some blank Brembo breaks and pads for my EP3. has anyone used these? are they any good? If so where is the cheapest place to buy them? I believe the part numbers are as below. Part Number Front Disc 09.9544.10 Rear Disk 08.5803.30...
Back