• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. dragonflyjade

full throttle rattle enquiry - puzzled.

My fellow gentry of TRO. A puzzle to be solved. Standard car - UKDM '02 plate - 102,000 miles - with Carbing Type-II bracing and DC Sports cat'-back. Original clutch. Shifts fine. Powers through the rev' range fine. 'VTEC engages as normal. Serviced in March 2012 as normal. Belt was changed...
  2. dragonflyjade

Poly'-bushing and geometry realignment?

Gentlemen.. I've had a thought of getting the car poly'-bushed through using the SuperPro kit - this would cover the front and rear suspension arms. However, I would like to know if I would need to get the alignment/FRSU done again. I am thinking of using the standard bushes and not the ones...
  3. dragonflyjade

Bridgestone tyre pressure gauge - FREE

http://tyresafety.eu/order Worth a punt - useful too. I'll check mine against a digital one to make sure it reads 'green' when I get it.
  4. dragonflyjade

catalytic converter - retailers?

Gents. My catalytic converter is having a death rattle. It seems terminal. Its been going on for a while now. My mechanic (Dad) reckons that the heat shielding inside it has corroded. The outside of it does look a bit aged. I'm getting rattled at 30, 40 and 70 mph so I can only drive...
  5. dragonflyjade

S2000 & NSX Pistonheads S2000 GT100 review.

Just found this. Worth a read. http://www.pistonheads.com/roadtests/doc.asp?c=47&i=20380
  6. dragonflyjade

Broken window and claim.

Gentlemen. Quick brief. Someone broke the rear quarter glass of my car back in July. I was upset but called A-Plan who sorted out National Windscreens to come out and replace it. National Windscreens had to order the glass in as Honda EP3 glass is tinted green and the Pilkington item is...
  7. dragonflyjade

Astra VXR Nurburgring detail.

Firstly - this is a huge huge thread on detailing world. Click on the link and let the page load for five minutes. Yes, even on broadband. vxrmarc - the owner - has an detailing perfection that puts him in the upper class. His previous Astra VXR was extensively detailed much to the amusement of...
  8. dragonflyjade

new CR-X? Updated: CR-Z

Good morning Guys and Girls. I just found this.. concept pics' only, no engine stats available but will be debuted at Tokyo Motor Show.. I like it if it has a bit of a nose job on it and a K20 as a heart. :D
  9. dragonflyjade

accelerator pedal rubber removal?

Hi everyone. A quick question if I may. I've been fitting my Mugen pedals on today but I'm struggling to remove the rubber cover off the accelerator pedal. I have an '02 plate car so I know the rubber will come off whereas the facelifted EP3's pedals are different and require drilling...
  10. dragonflyjade

FN2 new Civic Type-R FIA homologation model

Morning! Checking my mails and came across this. http://www.evo.co.uk/news/evonews/203040/honda_civic_typer.html Nothing has been mentioned on the JAS site yet.
  11. dragonflyjade

dfj's Sunday idea: magnets. ;)

Ladies and Gentlemen, Following on from R20190's thread about Spoon Sports magnetic sump bolts - which got no replies - I have thought of my Sunday afternoon idea whilst I was sat on my throne. How about gaffer-taping a small magnet - say out of a broken hard drive - onto the oil filter or...
  12. dragonflyjade

water in petrol?

Hey Everyone, What a poo week. No days off from work then this happens. Bear with me since I have a story. Been filling up with Optimax. Tank One was £25 last week and car ran fine. Tank Two was £30 on Tuesday 20th June, and a couple of miles in the throttle response goes...
  13. dragonflyjade

bumped my car.. questions.

Hey Everyone.. A couple of weeks ago I bumped my car and had to claim off the insurance as the damage was too great to go private. KGM/Greenlight Insurance helped me through the process really nicely - I only had to speak to them once and a bodyshop was organised and contacted within three...
  14. dragonflyjade

JDM-ARB fitting problem.

Hey Everyone. Dad and I decided to give the fitting of the JDM anti-roll bar a go this afternoon. But we got stuck - big time :| The nut that connects the ARB to the link-rod would not budge off the bolt. - well, it did, but only half way before seizing up. The allen-key hole in the bolt...
  15. dragonflyjade

fuel filter query.

Dear Everyone. I've decided to change my fuel filter over as part of my fourth year service which I am undertaking by myself and dad who can stamp the service-book from his place of work. Honda stated that the filter is fine to be changed at eight years but I felt a replacement was needed...
  16. dragonflyjade

JDM ARB or Carbing tie-bar?

hey Suspension Pundits and Everyone. I've been looking at the two group buys that are on for the JDM anti-roll bar and the Carbing tie-bar. Whilst both products are very good - and both are be beneficial to the car's setup - what would be the better buy out of the two if I was to only go...
Back