• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

new CR-X? Updated: CR-Z

Good morning Guys and Girls. I just found this.. concept pics' only, no engine stats available but will be debuted at Tokyo Motor Show.. I like it if it has a bit of a nose job on it and a K20 as a heart. :D

Attachments

• car_photo_224230_5.jpg
    car_photo_224230_5.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 99
  • car_photo_224236_5.jpg
    car_photo_224236_5.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 88
  • car_photo_224242_5.jpg
    car_photo_224242_5.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 75
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice concept, particularly like the glass roof & rear. Agree re the nose job though, don't like the protruding/gaping grille - needs toning down a bit imho.

According to Autocar this week, they're planning a 1.3 i-VTEC hybrid powertrain. Could always do a K20 transplant I suppose... ;)

carphoto2242425xz9.jpg

but kinda like..

westbrook.jpg

:eek: :lol:

apparently its only a year away from hitting dealerships!!

i loved the old CRX - my mate had one. nice little car. if honda can redesign the front end it would look lovely.

Love the thought of a new CRX.

I agree about the front end needing some redesign.

Possibly a return to Honda for me :D

kinda looks like an audi. just the way the the nise looks... nice lookin though

Thats rubbish compared to the jazz type R being released early 2009, should think ready for 09 plate ;) yes it is a 3 door, think EK9 civic spec and you wont be far from how it gonna be

and yes the CRX will be a hybrid

Thats rubbish compared to the jazz type R being released early 2009, should think ready for 09 plate ;) yes it is a 3 door, think EK9 civic spec and you wont be far from how it gonna be

and yes the CRX will be a hybrid

any pics of the JRT ???

i think every new model that honda will release is gonna have a hybrid engine of some sort the good old petrol days are slowly gonna die :(

I don't like the look of that at all in the brochure

I like the second concept/pre-production model the best. Not the first Concept - or this production version

This one:

Would have been nice to see this roll off the production line.

crz-1-1280-01_opt.jpg

And Honda bods reckoned it would not change much from the one I've posted above... But it looks no where near aggressive or as hi-tech as the car posted above (Granted it's a concept ).

Let's hope good options (Wheels/styling) can improve the look. Scrutinizing both pics closely, I suppose they're right in that they haven't changed much - but it looks so toned down - and that ride height is just wrong - for a sports compact. Perhaps they're leaving the door open on a Type-R variant (Although it goes against everything the Red 'H' emblem and ethos stand for), to implement the aggressiveness that's so missing.

crz_leaked_brochure_1.jpg

Edit: If that is actually a rear/roof wiper - a de-wiper and bung are in order... pronto.. WTF :p

The dealer options make it look worse IMO than I think the one above looks.

CRZ%20leak_8-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back