• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

new CR-X? Updated: CR-Z

I think it looks quite nice, why they are wasting time and money on hybrids is the questionable part.

I think I will wait to see one in the flesh; once the options are known - that said, the performance wouldn't interest me in the slightest, even if the options changed my opinion on the look (moot). :)

Brochure has been leaked. The nose has been revised to be a bit more person friendly. Power output is a bit standard. Dash to 60 is just under 10 seconds. How does this compare to the CRX? I'm hoping that the handling is sorted with all the extra weight current cars carry about.

This on the other hand - I might be able to work with. Not sure what it is (whether it's only a concept or actual Mugen plans etc. etc.)

Looks very aggressively styled - would love to hear what the prospective power figures could be. I don't think a Mugen version will be too dissimilar to this, personally.

I wouldn't be suprised if work isn't in the offing for this. Just by using the FN2 as an example; the minute it goes over to Japan, all of a sudden many more of the big firms have parts available - which wasn't the case a month ago.

Probably going to cost £40k :rolleyes::p:lol::D

Img_67090.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mugen, yes but not at the price they'll be asking :evil:

Hybrid, no as they all suck for anything except town driving at rush hour.

So i wont be buying one anytime soon.

Just referred to by the bumbling Clarkson on Top Gear as a 'CR-V'. This car really is confusing all the journos.

Hammond put a picture of a 5 door in the Mirror last Friday... :rolleyes:

apparently its only a year away from hitting dealerships!!

i loved the old CRX - my mate had one. nice little car. if honda can redesign the front end it would look lovely.

Yeah I'm not a massive fan of the front end of this either :) Still wouldn't say no to one *** :D xx

Just referred to by the bumbling Clarkson on Top Gear as a 'CR-V'. This car really is confusing all the journos.

Hammond put a picture of a 5 door in the Mirror last Friday... :rolleyes:

heard him say the same, this thread is on a two year run, epic

I quite fancied one of these until I saw the leaked figures...

No doubt there will be a Type R version, just not for Europe! ;)

Production has been watered down so much form the concept(s). Obviously expected some toning down after seeing how advanced the differning concept(s) pics looked, but this just reminds me of a shortened 3-door Insight. Fugly IMO.

Still, would like to see one in the flesh though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Website released following Detroit Motorshow (Lots of CR-Zee):

http://cr-z.honda.com/

Mmm...
Preliminary EPA Estimated Fuel Economy, MT (City/Highway/Combined): 31/37/33 miles per gallon
No 0-62 times, but I bet the Civic 1.8 i-Vtec is quicker at 8.9. It's already more economical... (31.2/51.4/42.2 from Honda UK 1.8 i-Vtec EX GT - OK OK, UK figures vs US!)

[video=youtube;bv0fijHC05E]old link autoupdated[/video]

[video=youtube;SCEsGLwimKY]old link autoupdated[/video]

[video=youtube;QgKIoaacmks]old link autoupdated[/video]

Back