• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. cowboy573

Lotus Elise S2 111S

Having got my car a couple of months ago, i feel its time i started a little thread. I'll try keep it brief, but i know i like to rabbit on :rolleyes: Chapter 1. Finding the car. This is a car id been saving for for over 7 years. Every month id been putting some aside into the lotus fund, with...
  2. cowboy573

How to fill badge holes??

What products do people use to fill in badge holes on a plastic bumper? I can't remove the bumper so can't get to the rear of the holes. What's the best process to filling them??
  3. cowboy573

Mk1 Eunos Roadster (MX5)

So this just happened :smt047 Knew I couldn't turn it down. It's dark out so can't see much, so far looks solid and the very short run I've had in it she pulls very well in all gears. More to follow once I've had a good poke around in the light. Inspiration via having a play around...
  4. cowboy573

Current gen Suzuki Swift Sport

Well the KA was only a stop gap that cost me £400, I used it faultlessly for about 3 months and have sold it for £400. So alls good there. Wanting to get back into a hot hatch after loving and missing my FN2 so much, I started to look around what would fit my budget. And settled on a Skoda...
  5. cowboy573

Urgent help needed asap. Original FN2 tyres size

Had a blow out on way to RC car meeting in Ipswich, so have left the car in a petrol station and walked to me mums. Now on the internet looking for a garage in the area that can sort me out as early as possible in the morning. One problem. I forgot to check my tyre size. In know there...
  6. cowboy573

Car sits lower at the front than the back after new springs and FRS

My car sits a lot lower at the front after having Ebach springs fitted with TDI south. I've been to Belgium and back so it must have settled down now. Does this look right to you helpful, knowledgable people?
  7. cowboy573

TDI South

I had FRS stage two done at TDI south yesterday, with pro spings also fitted. And would just like to recommend TDI south to anyone looking at getting it done. And anyone not thinking of getting it done then WHY NOT?? The ride on the FN2 has changed dramatically, it's such a smoother ride...
  8. cowboy573

Heko wind difflectors

Ive just fitted a pair of these to my FN2, but im confussed as to what the metal clips are for. The instructions are about as clear as mud and they seem to fit lovely without them. Any help would be gratefully received.
  9. cowboy573

Looking for a place to do FRS in east anglia??

It's for a FN2, im after somewhere that will supply and fit Ebach pro kit, and then do a fast road set up. Ideally in East Anglia/Essex/Cambridge maybe midlands. Anyone have any experience of places around them areas? And how much did the whole thing cost.? I've got £500 burning a hole in my...
  10. cowboy573

Radio stopped working!!?

A couple months back i changed one of my door speakers to a new infinity 6510, it started raining so i didnt do the other side. that still has the old speaker in it, as does the rear. Drivin to work today the music stopped, I gave the door a kick and it worked again for 5 mins then stopped...
  11. cowboy573

Revs going from 2500 to 5000 on start up

Got in my FN2 yesterday, to go do shopping and when i started it, it struggled to tick over so i pressed the accelarator to give it a help, the revs shot up to 5000 the dropped to 2500 then back up again then dropped, and it just kept doing it, even through my foot was steedy on the pedal. So i...
  12. cowboy573

FN2 Wing mirror on FN2

Couldnt see any where else to put this question. Is the Wing mirror on a type R FN2 the same across all the models? or is the Type R diffrent? Thank you Jon
  13. cowboy573

Wanting to make an easy sound improvement

I've got a FN2. And i'm shocked that Honda didnt put better speakers in. There absoultly crap. So im looking for an easy upgrade, ideally without puting in a amp. I'd like to just remove the door cards, take out old speakers put better ones in there place, re-connect the wires. Replace door card...
Back