• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. G

EP3 Air con

Just a quick one.... are all premier edition Ep3's fitting with Air-con? Thanks
  2. G

My 248 BHP EP3

Thanks mate, I think it was £180 for the powder coat refurb in gun metal grey :)
  3. G

My 248 BHP EP3

I thought I would also show you a few pictures of my latest project too. R33 GTS 2.5 straight 6 Auto, I have big plans for this. This is how it was when I bought it (unfinished project). The guy I got it off didn't have a clue !. So Got it in for paint, Spent lots on new body kit, GTR spoiler...
  4. G

My 248 BHP EP3

Thanks for the reply's guys. i kind of did this in a rush. Yeah it is loud had some fun in it today. was nice to get it out for a change.
  5. G

My 248 BHP EP3

Hi all, I have been on this site for a while now and its about time that I put my build thread up.When I first got the car my plan was to keep it standard. That soon changed when I saw the work you guys did to your EP3's.This is the car when I first got it. Needed new pads and disc's, wheels...
  6. G

Track Set-up

Would be intrested to know if anyone gets a lot of understeer with there set-up. or is it really common to get the back end looser in the Ep3. Would it be worth rebuilding in inside to add more weight, but its really backtracking. Anyone out there that have also striped there EP3 and not finding...
  7. G

Track Set-up

I'm guessing it would be fine to keep the rears as long as you're changing the fronts for the same tyres
  8. G

Track Set-up

thanks for the replys guys. After my first off on saturday. i booked some time with an instructor. he was pushing me and said i went off yet again. he said the car was unbalanced and that it would keep on happening even at low speed. I will get the tyres sorted definitely. would polybushing all...
  9. G

anyone seen this before?....exploding rear windscreen!

sometimes it can be an electrical fault. elements overheating with a surge. the heated rear is a toughened peice of glass. there would be no way the glass smashed due to tempretures.
  10. G

Track Set-up

wow i really wouldnt have expected it to of had such an impact as it did. i would be interested to hear what other people are doing with there suspention/ handling / bracing. was thinking about getting some coilovers. thanks for your reply's chris
  11. G

Track Set-up

ive got some yoko's on the front and potenzas on the rears. i did think this would be a factor but it was really undriveable. so i think it was part of the problem and not the hole problem. i am goning to get the Ad08's as soon as i can now ***. are these ok in the wet too ?.
  12. G

Track Set-up

Hi guys. i was wondering what set-ups you use when it comes to the track. What brakes are you running ??. what suspention and handling set-ups ??. tyres and dry / wet set-ups. I am just asking as i was at olton park on saturday in the pouring rain and the car was awfull. I have a FRSU...
  13. G

K100 Fitted

It took about 3 hours to do :-) it is well worth it mate and the guys at TDI are spot on
  14. G

de-cat

Yeah knowing a friendly MOT tester :-)
  15. G

K100 Fitted

Sorry mate its 4 - 2 - 1 with de-cat :-)
  16. G

K100 Fitted

RBC, Injen cold air, japspeed mani + decat, supersprint b-pipe, Spoon N1. Had it on the dyno before the RBC and K100 and was getting 226bhp. It was running very very rich *** !. Now its much better on fuel and it pulls so much better too :-).
  17. G

K100 Fitted

Just got back from TDI with my K100 fitted. They did a great job and were very helpful. I am now putting out 248.1bhp on the dyno and the mid range power is amazing, Its like driving a diffrent car. Recomend getting it done :-).
  18. G

£325 for a k100?

I really hope TDI can do something similar. it wont be worth the travel there for me as TDI is just down the road. I will have spent £150 getting to CPL and back so i dont think its worth the treck to save £150
  19. G

£325 for a k100?

This sounds very good. i hope TDI can match it
  20. G

Track exhaust set-up

Yeah do you have a kpro or k100 ? Anyone know if that would make less of a diffrence.
  21. G

Track exhaust set-up

Would that give more resistance than the unsilenced one *** ? I dout it would be much tbh lol.
  22. G

Track exhaust set-up

Ive seen this on ebay thanks mate. i have also seen a spoon n1 bung for £55 plus postage. I have heard that the bung will make it backfire when db testing. Also what would be the performance loss with this bung in ?. Anyone using one of these ?
  23. G

Track exhaust set-up

I was thinking that. it would be a cheaper option
  24. G

Track exhaust set-up

Ive just changed my Spoon backbox to the OEM backbox....... It sounds awfull really tinny a bit like a scooter. i think i will be using a diffrent backbox. im thinking the twin loop.
  25. G

Track exhaust set-up

Cheers mate, this was my plan but i thought that it might be restrictive
  26. G

Track exhaust set-up

Hi guys. i just wanted to know what the best exhaust set-up for track use is. I have a japspeed race mani with de-cat, supersprint unsilanced b pipe and a spoon N1. I know this is too loud to get on track with. I was thinking about a bung but i heard it would be very restrictive. Really im...
  27. G

My Vauxhall Vivaro (yes you did read that right...)

haha nice. i have one of these for work. quick for a van
  28. G

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Where did you get the exhaust from mate ?
  29. G

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

I love this car, great job mate. A lot of hard work gone into this. The exhaust is amazing too !.
  30. G

Jays Milano red ep3 type r EBAY build jdm/stance on a budget

Welcome i have a milano ep3 Hard to keep the paint in good order. i like the white wheels, I bet they are hard to keep white
  31. G

Milano red paint detailing

I heard that you can only machine polish it once..... Best way to get it looking like new is a full respray :-(
  32. G

Easyish first track day?

My first track experiance was at the nurburgring. As long as you drive to a comfortable speed for you and take it easy you will be fine :)
Back