• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

K20 FTW.. Now with contents page (pg1). Because I'm cool.

Have you considered those Js wings that are for sale here?

They could be sprayed at the same time as your replacement parts.

J's wings you say? Do it I say, would look superb on your car Karl, especially with those rims ;)

And they look mint with your rims...
This...and this:
JAELinedUp-1.jpg

Yes boss, saw you turning out in the Almera as I was walking up the road. Was back at Heathrow training again, nearest parking is by yours.

Car's looking good, liking the brace in the back.

Right, a bit of an update, but not much.

Basically the rear lip that has been on back order (as Honda UK don't keep stock and the warehouse in Belgium were out of stock) for over two months with Honda Japan hasn't arrived and won't in the near future. They contacted Honda UK to basically say they will not commit to a delivery date (after confirmed dates were broken on three occasions).

This has left me with one of two options, either leave my car at the garage until (apparently) mid to late January, or accept the car back with a new rear bumper but repaired lip (my original one that was hit).

Neither really filled me with any form of joy, and after some pushing I managed to get the guys insurance company to accept that they will receive two invoices from the garage. One for the temporary repair to get my car back, and then a second next year when the new lip finally arrives and then gets fitted in the repaired ones' place.

Best I can hope for at the moment it seems.

In regards to the exhaust, no news as of it yet. It was ordered on the 21st October with an ETA of 6-8 weeks but a hope of 4 weeks according to the importer. So watch this space.

Have you got the standard one back on in the mean time?

I love this car, great job mate. A lot of hard work gone into this.
The exhaust is amazing too !.

The exhaust is amazingly loud.

I am only now regaining the full use of my ears of the lift he gave me at JAE

Funny that, the other half has just mentioned "He thinks he's got it bad? I doubt I'll EVER regain the full use of my ears!"

:lol:

Lucifer himself made it out of scrap metal taken from hitlers car.

Surely if shes no deaf she can't hear it anyway? Also it means sneaking in to the house after hours will be easier

Back