• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. NIGHTHAWKEP3

Clutch change time

after a few months of cash being tied up and unable tochnage clutch its now time to get it done. I've got the advantage of my girfriends brother being a mechanic so we can get this done pretty easy. I've just to supply the parts for us I'm just going to buy an exedy oem clutch, honda mtf3...
  2. NIGHTHAWKEP3

spoon 4-2 manifold advice needed! asap!

I'm looking at buying a spoon 4-2 manifold found a cracking bargain for a cracking price used is only the 4-2 manifold Question though what downpipe would I mate to it as I'm looking to keep car MOT friendly an not have to change decat to cat for test etc Would using a dc5 downpipe be...
  3. NIGHTHAWKEP3

Photoshop skills required**EP3** Wheel choices

I've been looking at getting the car looking the way I want it and doing some mods along the way aswell . In need of someones expert photoshop abilities I've got a NHB Civic Ep3 type R and have looked at 4 sets of wheels all in xxr range to be alittle different if you could photoshop them onto...
  4. NIGHTHAWKEP3

password jdm power intake carbon fibre! advice needed!

I've came acroos this intake on funkypower website and was wondering if anyone has any detail about it if they are runningit in there CTR? I couldn't read the newby intake article as it said it was shut this being the reason I post this thread to save that reply! I'm looking at buying the...
  5. NIGHTHAWKEP3

anti squeal brake shim set?!!

Tomorrow is the day I intend to set right these brake of mine as they badly need done! I'm buying ferrodo pads ds2500 front and rear, hks braided lines and some nice new rbf600 fluid to compliment it all. With an addition of tegiwas own brake stopper. But from reading around this forum I...
  6. NIGHTHAWKEP3

brake cylinder master stopper advice

Saw this item on tegiwa site an thought that the function behind it was amazing specially since considering I'm getting new brake pads,lines an fresh fluid. Only problem is though I've not heard very much about them to know if they work a sufficiently as made out in description? Any advice...
  7. NIGHTHAWKEP3

tegiwa solid shifter bushes

Have been browsing again think will need to make that my catchphrase haha But on more serious note with looking at changing my clutch I was thinking about getting a short shifter a neuspeed one an came across these solid shifter bushes! Has anyone had any experience with them to say if...
  8. NIGHTHAWKEP3

Clutch kit!

Been having a browse at clutch kits is this one here from euro car parts the same exedy oem original that came with the CTR EP3 Here's the link...
  9. NIGHTHAWKEP3

car in need of service all oils/fluids changed! advice for best!!

Got an ep3 civic type r with just under 96k on the clock. Cracking car looking to get the car fully serviced with some good engine and gearbox oils , brake fluids, spark plugs, ignition leads Also just a question are they magnetic plugs for both sump and gearbox plug? Worth the money to...
  10. NIGHTHAWKEP3

best pound for pound brake pad!!

Hi fellow type r owners My CTR is due for getting new brake pads was looking for some good advice from anyones past experience of brake pads & brake lines! I'm not sure whether to get oem genuine honda pads or invest in aftermarket items Any help on pricings&rating for perfomance would help...
  11. NIGHTHAWKEP3

JDM rear anti roll bar!

Was reading initial G's spec in fast car mag when his frankenstein build badass ep3 civic type r was featured he recommended anyone who owns a CTR to invest in one? Are they worth it? Is the addition to the car a worthwhile one? Also how much an where could I come across one?? Thanks
  12. NIGHTHAWKEP3

scottish local FSU!

I Stay in Tranent,East lothian only 10-15mins outside Edinburgh an have saw ABP Motorsport ad in banzai mag for fast road setup? Can anyone expand on how good the setup is? Also how does it effect tyre wear? Do you feel an immediate difference in handling? Is there any Edinburgh based firms or...
  13. NIGHTHAWKEP3

camber Bolts & rear camber arms!

As I'm looking for info on FSU I've heard that these are two of the main components to help make it possible Which are best brand to use? Where to buy? How much? Thanks for help Much appreciated
  14. NIGHTHAWKEP3

ECU advice needed!!!

When you fit all mods to CTR what is the best way to release them? Does the car need to be remapped? An what is best way about it? To buy a Kpro, K100 or to just get an ecu reflash to accomodate mods? How much would it be to have this carried out? Estimate anyway? Ecu tuning isn't something I...
Back