• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. mike_Ep3

Issues with suspension

This is my problem guys/gals and its doing my nut in as the garage i use cant seem to find a problem seems to be worse when we have wet weather....somtimes doesn't do it atall....videos below...
  2. mike_Ep3

Eibach springs

Can anyone comfirm with the eibach springs what way around they sit on the front shocks please i suspect they have been fitted incorrectly Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  3. mike_Ep3

Stoptech

Hi all whats the difference between stotech st40 to the st41's Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  4. mike_Ep3

Help with knocking

Hi guys long time forum member and ep3 owner here.... I have a knocking noise when turning at low speeds or stationary and have taken it to 2 different garages that can't seem to see a problem and its doing my nut in. I have had the following changed but still have the issue: Shocks and...
  5. mike_Ep3

Rear o/s brakes binding

As it says in the title my rear o/s brake have been advised on the mot as slightly binding the discs and pads are fairly new and the pads are almost gone. I rebuilt the caliper last year for the same problem but it's happen a few times since I have also been cleaning the spring on it which...
  6. mike_Ep3

Rear drivers brake caliper HELP

Hi guys I rebuilt the rear calipers on my ep3 last year as the drivers side kept sticking then at the start of the year the same caliper was sticking again!!! So I inspected it and cleaned it all out starting working as normal again, but once again it's sticking I know it's not the piston as...
  7. mike_Ep3

Arb drop links

Hi guys is it Worth buying some rear drop links if I'm changing the rear anti roll bar Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  8. mike_Ep3

Another tyre question

Hi guys am searching for tyres and I no you can fit 215/45/17 on the ep3 ( I have standard wheels) but my question, is this size fine if the car is lowered I have the eibach pro kit by the way Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  9. mike_Ep3

Dc5 sard sports cat

Hi has anybody used this cat on a dc5 or ep3 from www.rhdjapan.com
  10. mike_Ep3

Vibra technics

Anybody used the road versions of the vibra mounts have been looking at the inserts but my mounts look a bit perrished
  11. mike_Ep3

Dc5 manifold on ep3

Hi guys just generally looking on eBay for parts come across a dc5 manifold and cat and says it can go on a ep3....is it any better? and does it matter what year dc5 it comes off to go on a ep3? Never knew you could do this and always been put off getting a sports manifold with no cat
  12. mike_Ep3

Gearbox

Right then boys and gals I am getting my clutch finnally done soon..... but what is playing on my mind is that I'm having issues getting into first and second gear when cold or when changing back down when coming to a stop(always have problems getting it it to most gears might I add when driving...
  13. mike_Ep3

Dipped

Anybody had there wheels dipped that can shed some light on the Finnish and durability of it ?
  14. mike_Ep3

Help needed quickly brake slidders

Hi guys just rebuilt my rear calipers just wanted to no whitch way around the sliders pins go as one has flat edges and the other is round
  15. mike_Ep3

Seat 're trim

I can't seem to find it but who does the the new standard seat fabric can't seem to find them. thought about after market reclining seats but by the time you get the mounts and runners it's over 550 pound
  16. mike_Ep3

ABS SENSOR FRONT DRIVERS SIDE

just to check guys the facelift ep3 has a small connector right?
  17. mike_Ep3

i hate to ask but.....

i dont no were to post this but ive heard a rummor you cant tow anything with the civic type r (ep3) is this true
  18. mike_Ep3

how to remove your ecu ep3

all you need is a 10mm socket and this is easy took me 5 minutes start by removing plastic trim UNDER your glove box this should just pull out and you will see this. then remove the plugs going into the ecu be carfull not to pull on the wires or bent or brake the clips or even the pins...
  19. mike_Ep3

rota grid

hi all any one got a picture with black rota grids on there ep3. plus what et do it go for .cheers
  20. mike_Ep3

valve clearence

as above is it top priority if the car is running good surly the valve clearence is good? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  21. mike_Ep3

sump plug washer

bought a hamp oil filter but didnt come with a sump plug washer were can i get them from Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  22. mike_Ep3

south wales service?

hi all just woundered were everyone in south wales goes to service there ctr and were is the best place for cost/good service Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  23. mike_Ep3

de-cat

noticed that a lot of you have a decat instead or a high flow cat how do you all get away with emissions when it comes to the mot cheers:D
  24. mike_Ep3

Tegiwa intake pipe

hi guys bought a tegiwa m dont surpose anyone will know the size and diameter or the hose that goes from the filter in to the block its the red pipe pictured here...
  25. mike_Ep3

inlet manifold

can somone explain the nature behind upgrading the inlet manifold and what needs to be ported etc etc..... Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  26. mike_Ep3

aem cai

has any one actually had any problems with this kit as in hydrolock really want this kit but everyone seems to mention the hydrolock problem but has it ever happened to any one and would you put it on your car??? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  27. mike_Ep3

any one used aktiv performance website??

hi all has any used this website for parts any good??
  28. mike_Ep3

japspeed cai

any one used a japspeed cai? any feedback would be appreciated:D
  29. mike_Ep3

air box mod not hondata!!

hi all has any one actually to put it bluntly put a hole in there air box to put a cold airfeed in to the oem filter box and can it be done with out any problems
  30. mike_Ep3

adding a cat back system to insurance??

hi guys just wondering if adding a cat back system changes the cost of insurance much:D
  31. mike_Ep3

this is what happens after 4 weeks of owning a mint ep3!!!!!

come home from work and found my car like this in brecon powys not happy atall police are a waste of time
  32. mike_Ep3

Scorpion exhaust and race tube??

Just wondering if any one has got one and are they any good proberly one of the cheapest around but wont bother if its crap:D
  33. mike_Ep3

My ep3

My new ctr why i have never had a honda i dont no:confused:
Back