• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Rambo

My New Milano Red EP3

Think about doing your a pillers with the headlining. Great to see a local on the forum
  2. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Deep pockets needed mate lol.
  3. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Why did i not guess that! Got "CMC" and braided clutch hose already. Just being lazy to put it on! Purchased from Jap Service Parts
  4. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Cmc?
  5. Rambo

Relocating battery to the boot

Never had car inspected on a track day like that
  6. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

always been that way since i purchased the car.
  7. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

** post something up dude
  8. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Everything done to car is done by myself mate. Its a hydraulic system so same applies to clutch as does brakes.
  9. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

So next updated is an expensive one. Fitted a new battery, actually the correct one for the car this time. Full service and valve timing. Re sealed rocker cover gasket aswell to stop a small leak To stop the problems with the IACV i orderd a rotation plate. No more strain on...
  10. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

So after fitting the Coilovers i binned the very used EBC Yellowstuff rears and replaced with Ferodo DS250 rears matching the front While playing with the ride height i may have eaten some of the car. Bye bye wheel arch! Have another just not got round to fitting it yet. Also got some...
  11. Rambo

'06 Cosmic Prem K100 EP3 - Written off

Wow great figures for mods!
  12. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

So E-mailed Mtec and they have agreed to replace the disks under warranty Very happy with there customer service. Much better than most companies in this instance. Received a delivery and as everyone loves abit of unpacking here we are: So as you can see i got Meister R CRD+ Coilovers...
  13. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Brake size dont need to be increased IMO. Im yet to lose a late braking competition on track with a road car. Maybe when the power increases in the future then may be needed but not as of yet.
  14. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Ive had the arms off in the past to fit rack raiser so that may have helped me. But knock the locking washer tabs back straight and i used mulgripes. I love mulgripes! Haha Its there updated stock. I guess the blue will look cleaner for longer lol
  15. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

To be honest ive had 5 sets from them. 1 set cracked on a track day at snett because i was going in harder than i should and this set is just bad luck. ** update there reply later mate
  16. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

When you lower the car the oem arms run out of thread to adjust your set up. So the shortaned arms give you the adjustment you need. Thank you for the kind words buddy
  17. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Managed to find a de badged grill for the facelift bumper. Excuse the bad photo. Time to finish the suspension set up. So off to Area Motorsport to order shortened steering arms and japservice parts for the ends and service kit. Managed to remove the old arms without taking the...
  18. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Finally got a picture of the engine bay in the daylight And went and picked up a facelift bumper. Looking for a badgless grill but cant find the supplier i used last time so may have to go with oem
  19. Rambo

New satin silver EP3 and a brief Boof car history..

Nice to see a clean example
  20. Rambo

The Bikerat

s body! so hard to find a decent one at a decent price!
  21. Rambo

Jimbo's Project slow & sideways - mk1 MX5

i som want one!
  22. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Fitted the Rocker cover thanks to Ross. The blue spark plug cover didn't look right at all so sprayed it black. Before and after. While i was their i changed all the rocker cover gaskets and the Vtec solenoid gasket Couple of days later i fitted a carbon cover. Looks so much better...
  23. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

I really should start paying you for such kind compliments!
  24. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Now repairs are out the way its time to make some progress. First off i ordered my Injen 3" intake off TDI North. Also orderd the hydro sock to fit from H-Tune And fitted Very tight fit so possibly re locate the battery in the future. Here is the hyro sock fitted A quick...
  25. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Notupdated in ages. New Loomsorted all the problems out and i wrapped the top rad hose in heat wrap just tokeep temps away from sensors. Probmissed loads of small bits out but the main bits with the car have been bigmaintenance and only 1 problem. So i hada T piece in the oil pressure switch...
  26. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Take your time and enjoy it. Ive built cars up in 6months in the past and not kept the love. This is longest car ive owned as ive enjoyed studying and decided on the next improvement. Big or small. Next bits for me are all wallet killers though! LSD, Coilovers, gearbox rebuild and cage!
  27. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Sorry only just see your post. Get a piece of pipe, jubalee it onto the fixing and put a bolt in other side and jubilee that on. Mines not split since then. Although it does show its a cheap intake!
  28. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

I certailnly do. Been making me look at other cars recently but i wouldnt want to break the civic and i wont get anything decent for it as it is. HAHAHA i think im decided on keeping them white now.
  29. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Not updated in ages so here are a few bits. First up is a new throne. A Bimerco Futura Fixed FIA bucket seat in blue. Very comfortable and supportive and a lot cheaper than competitors. Fitted the Bride Low rail with sabelt side mounts. Recaro moved to passenger seat...
  30. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Yes mate. ** take a picture of how its set up. I used gorilla glue to fix the brass fixing in after it popped off first time and now it hasnt popped off again.
  31. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Got a little bit of a clean on! All for wheels off, Iron X to clean them, Poor boys white diamond to clean them and poorboys sealer to seal them. I have been annoyed by my trims looking worn for years so got some Gtechniq trim restorer and its amazing! While wheels were off the car...
  32. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Appreciate the words Jim. You miss yours or happy where you are?
  33. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Few more bits done over the weekend. Connected the Hondata to the screen in the car. Finished off the catch tank. got a pack of three scourers and pulled them apart before putting them in. Will catch the vapor so it don't seep through the filter Few more bits done over the weekend...
  34. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Not managed to update the build in awhile so i will proberly miss a fair few bits. So first problem we had was Oil cooler. I fitted the Japspeed Manifold and hadn't adjusted the lines so burned through one. My own mistake of working in the dark to finish the car. Took fixing off, cut...
  35. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Yes mate i did
  36. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Ebay special stuff. Use it on my dc5 mani and works well
  37. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Got my oil catch can in the post so went about venting it. Got some hose joiners, a filter and went about it. Trimmed the end once glue had set, put filter on and finished the rest. Need to get some black hose to finish install. While i was there i re sealed my rocker cover...
  38. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Not fitted and not an s90. Check sensors. Maybe butterfly is sticking
  39. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Similer spec ** have in the end. Im hoping for more midrange than top end though
  40. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

What where the other bolt ons?
  41. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Also stopped the blow in the exhaust. Gasket failed so managed to pick up a Subaru Impreza gasket. So in true Mighty car mods style i have Subaru parts on the car!!!
  42. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

You not mapped the car after fitting it?
  43. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

So thanks to great customer service from rob at tdi north my M2 inlet arrived so as it is a new product i will do a opening review and another review when fitted. So here is the packaging. Packaged very well although M2 havent realised the little extra bits that poke through. Comes with...
  44. Rambo

Partyvan's 270bhp N/A track slut

Just had a read through and looks great! But can i ask for some more info on battery relocation, like what did you use to connect wires and route etc?
  45. Rambo

M2 inlet manifold

Thanks jimbodeeni. I have orderd one from TDI north so took the plunge.
  46. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Someone off facebook ** try and find there name. Take headlights apart and paint them, think its possibly on start of thread Not yet. Using my spare discs i forgot to take which are the same. Need to order a rear set of c hook so my ocd dont start attacking me haha Thank you mate
  47. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

So when i got home i managed to find another fuel pump and filter. Seems the issue is now solved. Fingers crossed. Orderd another set of Mtec disc brakes but this time gone for the new C- Hook design And now the slippery slope begins. Its started! 70mm throttle body has been...
  48. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

So. Day before the track day and my oil pressure sensor killed itself! If anyone knows where to find another i would appreciate it. So a clear drive up to the track. Sort everything out and head out on sighting lap..... returned to be in this position! Arch was scrubbing alot so out...
  49. Rambo

M2 inlet manifold

Thabks buddy. Still no graphs to compare yet.
  50. Rambo

M2 inlet manifold

Has anybody fitted the m2. Looking at getting car mapped in april and it seems appealing. Also looking to run with a 70mm throttle body. Cant seem to find information as its a new product. Seeing as its supposidly a copy of the skunk 2 inlet id like to see if there is a difference.
  51. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Oil Cooler turned up last night. No intention of fitting it but missus told me dinner would be two hours.......... 4 hours later it was finally on and fitted. A right pig of a job from drilling the slam panel to mount it to getting the sandwich plate in a place it was comfortable. Routed the...
  52. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Appriciate it buddy. Hehe we all love a lil skid
  53. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

One more thing i forgot to mention is a little representation for HOT "Honda's on Track" Have another to put on windscreen sun strip when it turns up. (And Rasta Pig)
  54. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Another update. Rear caliper seized so a good friend who is still building his car let me have his new rear oem calipers from Japserviceparts providing i buy him some next month. So after work got the car in the air and fitted them Ordered some new tyres off tyreleader. Federal RSRs in...
  55. Rambo

Ep2 k20z top mount rotrex

epic!
  56. Rambo

JRSC EP3 Race car build video pg9

This is already one of my favorite EP3's as i know the previous owner and the plans you have sound great. Hope you enjoy her buddy and will be following your build :)
  57. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Thank you man. I shouldnt have been to court in the first place. Really changed my perspective of the police. Even ad08r are pretty cheap at the moment. Hoping i can squeeze extra funds before track day to get some. And another set of alloys. 27th feb ive just booked snett, 6th april i...
  58. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Thank you mate
  59. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

I will take one later. Its not neat just snipped bit by bit from the end with cutters until it sat in clean.
  60. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Got to it this weekend with a couple of friends that was free to help. Baffle finally in and sealed. Used Honda bond to seal sump, another HAMP shortie filter and fresh oil. Leaving it over night to set so should be perfect. Have to get the sump at the right angle for it to mate. Abit...
  61. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Couple of bits finished. Put the Tegiwa brake stopper on and although most of the reviews say its pointless.......... the pedal feel is fantastic! its made a noticeable difference! Shocked at it myself, but after fitting there was still a bang after heavy breaking. Here it is fitted. Fiddly...
  62. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Thank man
  63. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

My order turned up today. Very impressed with delivery times. Baffled sump and Brake stopper. Sump for obvious reasons and the stopper to see if it stop the noise i have under harsh braking. Also while out the other day my idler pully started making horrible loud noises. On the phone...
  64. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Christmas Pressi for the car. Enough of all this gadget's and soft bits time to get more track focused again ready for Snett. Baffled sump ordered so will be fitted when it arrives. Then a geo set up again and ** be ready i think. Looking for semi's to put on the accord alloys. Looking...
  65. Rambo

Si's second attempt at a Honda...

Sorry the plans didnt work out as you wanted dude! But still a beautiful car!
  66. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Managed to get round to cleaning the J's. Used some metal polish. Insurance have told me to get quotes from body shops for the car to be repaired, Wrong time of year so i cant see that happening until Feb! Topped oil up the other day, didn't replace cap! Doh! So got a shiny one as i...
  67. Rambo

Dan's EP3 Track Car (Tight Budget Build) Or Not.

love the facelift bumper with the pre lights. was it just a straight fit?
  68. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

i think about 3 rolls
  69. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Thanks dude. I think ive resd your thread, ** double check
  70. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Not updated in awhile as not much been going on. Fitted a ultra racing strut brace and in honesty the difference is very noticeable! turn in has improved a lot! Very impressed! Changed my clutch fluid which i have been meaning to do for ages. Very happy that i did. Feels slightly...
  71. Rambo

Infinity Racing road legal track car build thread

didnt think they did a rev limiter for the k20
  72. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

there an addiction to cover the steering wheel completely!
  73. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

After a order from Jap Service Parts i decided to take the Air con out the bay. Not removed anything under the dash as yet as i will flock it at same time which is in the pipeline. So out came the air con rad which has seen better days Front end stripped down. The compressor is a bugger...
  74. Rambo

My UKDM Milano red ITR

I was at Snett in a mates MK5 Fiesta ZS that day. Seeing you all there made me want to shoot back to Essex and get my EP3 lol
  75. Rambo

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

So much love for this as you already know Jimbo, Interior looks great and once again you have added things on my to do list that i haven't been bothered with in the past!!!
  76. Rambo

New DC5, track time

I know the previous owner and this is a very well looked after and quick car.
  77. Rambo

EP3 Lower seat rail swap for oem

Basically yes. There far and few in between
  78. Rambo

The standard seats have the subframes welded on. Hence the need for prem or bride rails etc to fit Recaros or aftermarket seats
  79. Rambo

Looking great as always!
  80. Rambo

Alloy wheel straitening

** find out as i lost the note i made on the measurements and alloys are at friends.
  81. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Impulse buy! Been after one for awhile and one came up for grabs recently so grabbed it. Badgless grill fitted with the type R logo replaced. Guess this is the start of my front aero and cooling stage. Splitter idea's going through my mind to stop the front end going light.
  82. Rambo

Alloy wheel straitening

I have a set of accord type r alloys to use on the track. A friend ran them on his Tyre balancing machine at work and said there out by far. Where would i get them straitened if possible without spending a fortune as there not worth spending lots on. ** get the weights it out by etc this...
  83. Rambo

I have a bride low seat rail i want to swap for a OEM rail also. Short problems here aswell dude!
  84. Rambo

Oil temp sender for scanguage

I dont think it did when i had one.
  85. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

main reason for me is for the manifold to stop as much heat as possible inside the bay. But as system was off thought I might as well do the whole lot. Going to do a job do it properly some may say. Thank you Hazz, not been on forums for awhile and not done anything to car expect drive it and...
  86. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

You could say that. That cringe as you go over the speed bump and hear metal scraping. I knew it would come off eventually just go carried away while wrapping tbh.
  87. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Cheers dude. Its getting there slowly
  88. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Got abit wrapped up in things Ten minutes later a speed bump attacked Next day, fixed it
  89. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

fugan
  90. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Its what i wanted from the start really. But gave something else a go. It honestly dont sound much louder than oem. im starting to like it :) Its only off the rear anti roll bar. Maybe 5mm in it so ** have a jiggle about when its not raining and see if i can get it to clear
  91. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

day off work so decided i wasnt going to wait to wrap the exaust i was just going to fit it. Was a pain in the ars removing the manifold as most bolts were corroded but eventually it came out and all was on the floor ready for the new to go on. So started prepping the dc5 manifold to fit. For...
  92. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Couple of updates, Had a noise coming from the cv joint so replaced the boot with one from a local auto parts shop. Trying to use the process of elimination to get rid of the annoying noise coming from the rear so removed the spoiler and re seal it. To no avail. Still got the annoying...
  93. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

They ****ed up and only gave me the points. I was on 10 points at time of offence. Stratford magistrates says it all
  94. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Well i haven't updated in ages. Everything is slow at the moment because.....we I'm enjoying her. Not managed to get her back on track due to other commitments which is very frustrating but the odd weekend out in her has proved value enough although i have had to soften her up slightly as she...
  95. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Sorry for the Lack of update for ages but now out of work and have a 6 month ban. Police decided i was doing 100 mph in a yaris that tops out at 90, and tracker saying i was doing 85 but the magistrates threw the book at me. So progress is going to be slow. But here is an update to now with the...
  96. Rambo

If your going through the same as me which it sounds like then i can see you turning around and coming back to the Type R. I have been looking for something with more of a special feeling and faster. A friend owns a S15 which is beautiful, he paid a fortune for it but it is the nicest one in the...
  97. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Its like night and day, really brought the car up to standard now, looking forward to destroying them at brands now :)
  98. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Managed to get round to flushing the brake fluid. Couldn't get hold of rbf600 so went for ATE typ200. Thought it was going to be blue so Itl be easier to flush but is. Or so colour. Managed at least 500-700ml through each calliper. Although the front near side had small air pockets. In it no...
  99. Rambo

Seclas Track car -> Time attack car build

Thats abit ****! I would have the rack off you if i had the time and funds. Whats the next venture?
  100. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

It was a pain in the ars getting the piston out but apart from that just dirtier than the other one. Easy job just a crap job to do. Pop down on the 27th if your local to get a feel for the atmosphere and say hi. Then ** let you know when i book the next one :)
Back