• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

Civic EP3 Armrest

Hi all, Purchased a universal armrest but it didn't fit my ep3 or my 04' 1.7 cdti. Can anyone guide me on which arm rest to purchase from ebay as I am looking for one. If anyone has one installed on their EP3, pics would be great. Cheers!
  2. A

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Guys, could anyone tell me the best way of purchasing this car? I mean, how much would I be looking at monthly? Should I wait till lease deals are available?
  3. A

Hello from a new boy.

Looking good!
  4. A

Chris' Cosmic Grey Premier Edition

Looking really good, mods are awesome!
  5. A

few old hondas and my recent daily. update 24/8/14

Wow, cool list of previous cars.. Current one is looking great!
  6. A

My New Integra Type R No:6553

Nice car!
  7. A

Ty's White EP3 CTR

Looking good, i had a CD changer in my 2004 EP3, but it was under the CD head unit
  8. A

My Milano EP3 - LCA's Page 5

Looking goood!
  9. A

My Cosmic EP3!! My Second Type R

Sorry to hear the bad news, keep us up to date.
  10. A

Bens new EP3

Looking good!
  11. A

Boon65 (Steve) NHB Type R Civic

Thanks for the info bro! :)
  12. A

Boon65 (Steve) NHB Type R Civic

Greats mods! I'm thinking of getting them speakers too, are they any good?
  13. A

Brake issue or is it normal?

I might have to get that checked, it could be that.
  14. A

It does feel more nippier and braking does also feel a lot more dangerous, it takes a lot longer to stop.
  15. A

Anyone...? :/
  16. A

Hello everyone, Just last week I had my front brake pads replaced on my 2004 EP3, with OEM pads, the thing I have noticed is that when I press on the brake pedal, the stopping isn't instant, it takes a little more longer than normal to come to a standstill, I have driven around over 100 miles...
  17. A

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Seen this around, sounds awesome!
  18. A

96 Spec ITR

looking good mate!
  19. A

Jaf's Milano Red EP3

Nicee!
  20. A

Hello guys, my first Japanese car (JDM EP3 Race car)

One word... Amazing!
  21. A

Samantha's freshly painted new build EP3

Looks amazing! How much did the re-spray cost you?
  22. A

Ste's new car. Cayman S

Wow!
  23. A

Quick Fix Required

Thanks guys!
  24. A

Quick Fix Required

Hello, I have a Civic EP3 2004, my battery has gone completely flat, what're the precautions I should take before Jump starting with leads, I don't want to interfere with the electricals etc Some guidance would be appreciated. Thanks a lot.
  25. A

My Milano EP3 - LCA's Page 5

Great car mate :smt023 Have you had the car polished?
  26. A

Need Your Opinion On These...

Hi, I am planning on purchasing Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 215/40/17, how're they like? Thanks
  27. A

Weird A/C problem..

Great, thanks for the info! :smt023
  28. A

Weird A/C problem..

Hello People, hope you're all having a great Christmas! :D I am not particularly sure to whether to classify this as an issue or is it default from Honda, but here goes; When I turn on the ignition, and put the car on defrost, the A/C comes on automatically and it does this every time I have...
  29. A

Pre Face Milano EP3

Great looking Milano! :smt023
  30. A

Meg's Plastic Rx - Not bad

Just used the Meguiars Plastic Rx on my Milano EP3, using a microfiber cloth and the results were pretty good :o Before After
  31. A

Upcoming replacement for my brakes..

Thanks for help guys!
  32. A

So Brembo pads is definitely not the one to go for..? & if that's the case, I could get plain/grooved discs + OEM pads all round.
  33. A

Hello everyone, I have come across this brake set for my 2004 EP3, would you guys recommend this stuff or not? I have heard that these Brembo's are as good as or same as the OEM. The grooved discs also look pretty good, as for the price too! Just need your opinions as I have an upcoming...
  34. A

Sloppy Gear Knob - urghh!

Well, I did come about these: http://www.spirit9.com/us-racing-solid-shifter-bushings-for-honda-civic-2001-2005-type-r-ep3-usr-ssb-ep3-s.html
  35. A

I haven't replaced them yet. I will be ordering them shortly, I will provide my feedback once I do.
  36. A

Can you please give me a link to where I can purchase them from?
  37. A

Hello everyone, I own an 2004 EP3, I have recently had the clutch kit replaced with a new OEM kit with MTF + service. My gear knob however feels really sloppy, even when it is in gear, feels like neutral..:confused: How would I go about getting this fixed? I did some research, came across "US...
  38. A

So my first Honda Civic Type R EP3 :)

oh right, thanks for that. I'll contact the mechanic and see what he would quote me. However, he did say that I could continue using the car like this for a while then consider replacing. At the moment is 63k, how long do you reckon I could pro-long, at its current state?
  39. A

Well the garage quoted me £400 which included parts & labour, half day job he said. But the part is from Eurocarparts. But I might buy a genuine one from eBay. And just pay labour.
  40. A

That's not a bad deal. I could just go for that. How much are we looking at roughly for labour? The quote I have from my local garage is £400
  41. A

Thank you all for the replies. That's just about everything I wanted to clarify. Any info regarding the clutch pedal issue?
  42. A

Hello everyone! :) I have just bought myself a EP3, premier edition 2004. 63K on the clock. Milano Red, Carbon Fiber Exhaust & Pipecross induction kit (They were already installed on the car before purchase) Very happy with the purchase. I just have a few questions; 1) My clutch pedal seems...
Back