• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Lewis.

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Oh dear!! Anyone seen the brand new design? Looks even worse. Like a mustang that's mated with a Megane rs, simply shocking from Honda [emoji85] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Lewis.

That top speed video is nuts![emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Lewis.

New Civic Type R What I find odd is how at first everyone dissed the type R, but now finally people seem to be 'getting' what it is all about. I'd like to drive one. I bet it's more fun than the focus RS which I just found a bit boring coming from the Megane. I am still amazed it's had so much...
  4. Lewis.

Saw one of these on track yesterday at Bedford. Looked and sounded mega [emoji1303][emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Lewis.

So basically it's a waste of dosh[emoji848] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Lewis.

Does anyone actually notice a performance difference using the more expensive fuel? I've never found it to of tangible benefit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Lewis.

Sorry lads: http://www.pistonheads.com/features/ph-features/honda-civic-type-r-vs-megane-rs-275-cup-s/34582 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Lewis.

Yea that lazy way they 'repair' the roads is infuriating. Doesn't actually fix potholes it just ruins your car because of all the loose gravel. So tedious. They should ban it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Lewis.

Looks great! My car has stone chips up front too. Think it's the same on any dude. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Lewis.

Lol ok! Sheeeeet that's like a full on touring car[emoji848] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Lewis.

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

Thanks lox. The michis look way better dude![emoji1305] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Lewis.

I'll be interested to see those dude was thinking of some for the Megane as the cup 2's are wearing out already! [emoji15] (8k) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Lewis.

FK2 Wheel Refurb

That looks bad ass![emoji1305] it's lowered too isn't it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Lewis.

FK2 Wheel Refurb

Great work. I still think these wheels would look better without the red rim. Has anyone had theirs blacked out? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Lewis.

Thanks a lot Allen[emoji1303] she is a beast alright. I'm really happy with it. Gearbox ain't no EP3 but otherwise it's amazing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Lewis.

Ps. I enjoyed that new type r video and it's nice to see it finally getting the praise it deserves rather than the nonsensical hater opinions!! [emoji1305] I'd like to drive one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Lewis.

New Civic Type R Some pics of mine if that helps: And a general whore shot! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Lewis.

I've had loads of those fancy tyres over the years. I had the AD08R's on my ep3 and I agree they were pretty awesome. Probably better in the wet than the cup 2's but I do find the cup 2's alright in the wet. I drive 80 miles a day in my Megane and even today when it was lashing they deal with...
  19. Lewis.

Yea I have the cup 2 tyres on my trophy (not r) and they are pretty good Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Lewis.

Funny thing is the Megane is as quick as the civic off the line. Or even a bit nippier in my personal experience. Surely this would mean the Meg is not too far off the focus. Does the civic have a lot more mid range grunt than the Megane and focus then boys?[emoji848] Sent from my iPhone using...
  21. Lewis.

The focus has more power surely it's faster. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. Lewis.

But: https://youtu.be/iZ7HozGpAew Focus long gone Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. Lewis.

Nice. I assume these are still faster than anything else at present (Megane / seat / golf) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. Lewis.

I think the Megane is supposed to be 5.9 but again apparently that's difficult to achieve. All about the reaction times innit I guess. Either way I was expecting to get blown away by it that's all. I wonder how it would fair against that new focus RS? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. Lewis.

Civic is around a second faster I thought? Either way they have over 30bhp so was surprised but pleased all the same! I do like my Renault :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. Lewis.

Thought these Hondas were meant to be uber fast. Had a play with one the other day from standstill (he was definitely trying) and he couldn't pass me, in fact he was level with my rear wheel the whole time *head scratch* My Megane trophy is less powerful too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. Lewis.

What he is implying is that the rear end of the civic is ugly. Not sure you understood[emoji848] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  28. Lewis.

Depends what you like doesn't it. Some people don't like how the civic looks. Personally I do, although I think I still prefer the Megane. Plus it's easier to make a Megane faster because there are a **** ton of mods available for them. Hopefully they'll develop some for this new civic. Sent...
  29. Lewis.

Yea people who like to go fast![emoji12] seriously though Meganes are popular now and you can get mega power from them. There's a lad with one I know with uprated turbo and a few other bits (not hugely modded) and it keeps up with R8's and other exotica on track. Quite a machine. Sent from my...
  30. Lewis.

Shouldda got a Megane instead there are loads of mods out for them![emoji14] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  31. Lewis.

Yea damn right. Why would you buy a CTR is mpg was your main goal![emoji848][emoji14] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  32. Lewis.

Wow that does look fantastic Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  33. Lewis.

A difficult task indeed. I've tried to drive all the way to work without giving it some, but as soon as I press the RS button I just cannot help myself[emoji16] I think on longer journeys it may be better, but the problem with the Megane (and I suspect the civic) is that they are so fun and...
  34. Lewis.

Mpg in the Megane is terrible too. To be fair I cannot help boosting the **** out of it all the time though![emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  35. Lewis.

Looks good mate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  36. Lewis.

That must've been a right beast. Still, a big engine will always have an edge once you get above 100 though, as the highly tuned smaller engines run out of steam. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  37. Lewis.

New Civic Type R There is always someone with more money and a faster car lol, sucks![emoji13] I'd love a Porsche GT3 one day. But uber expensive. I guess a Nissan GTR would be a good bet until then. Very expensive but mega power can be extracted from them and not much can touch them without...
  38. Lewis.

Yea the only think I don't like much is the rear arches and how the wheels sit in so far, I love the front ones though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  39. Lewis.

I was going to say this lol! Saying that though, the only people I've had trying to race me in my 275 Trophy are Berks in BMW's and One guy in a new merc with his Mrs thinking he was a baller. He wasn't happy though as I showed him a clean set of heels. The beemers are not to be underestimated...
  40. Lewis.

That compound bow is awesome! I was watching Rambo the other night and he had one of these![emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  41. Lewis.

Ps. I saw an M135i outside work the other day, and while it looks better in the flesh, it still looks a bit tacky I can't put a finger on what it is. The R carries it outrageous style a lot more effectively I think. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  42. Lewis.

Looks great on the new plate Lox[emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  43. Lewis.

New Civic Type R Looks really nice baz! The 18's actually suit it quit well I think. She looks low too![emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  44. Lewis.

Pics of it with different wheels would be good please mate too[emoji851] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  45. Lewis.

Trust me when you get it you'll love it. The one I saw on the road the other day made me instantly lust after one![emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  46. Lewis.

Anyone seen evo car of the year video yet on YouTube? Quite positive comments back on the new CTR[emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  47. Lewis.

Awesome. That touring car is so cool. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  48. Lewis.

This is only the second one I've seen! Did look so fat though was really impressed[emoji41] the other one I've seen was blue. White looked way cooler though. Super clean White cars at night under lighting just look so awesome. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  49. Lewis.

I saw a white one tonight on the M25 on the way home from work. I must say it looks super bad ass in gleaming white under street lights I love it. Terrible picture but you get the idea anyone from here?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  50. Lewis.

That is cool that you can adjust those dampers electronically. I have ohlins on the Megane but gotta get under the thing to adjust them. Saying that it's set up for fast road and is just about hard enough yet remaining quite compliant. What's the ride like in yours lox? Are the raids decent or...
  51. Lewis.

Good work Lox. Re: BMW's, they look boring but I've had a couple try and burn me up recently in the Megane. My Megane is ****ing fast but man whatever is under the bonnets in modern BMW's they don't half have some grunt in them. Take from that what you will![emoji51] Sent from my iPhone...
  52. Lewis.

Just found this lol! Very nice Lox it looks awesome. Pleased you finally got what you wanted my man![emoji106][emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  53. Lewis.

Well! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  54. Lewis.

Not long to go now Lox![emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  55. Lewis.

Awesome mate. I'm excited for you! Looking forward to seeing some pics of it. And videos too if you're that creative lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  56. Lewis.

How much is the deposit lox if you don't mind me asking? Have you lost anything on the other Honda order either? Only three days to go...finally! Are you excited yet lol? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  57. Lewis.

Lol! The new focus looks awesome. Think it will be the right mix of fun and sensible too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  58. Lewis.

Nice. Would like to see a vid of that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  59. Lewis.

New Civic Type R Ah sorry I overlooked that. Cheers[emoji106] Look forward to seeing pics of this beast. Gonna be a long week for him lol![emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  60. Lewis.

So have you got the car now lox?! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  61. Lewis.

Wee vid: http://youtu.be/Klg433itxgo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  62. Lewis.

Do you get any pops or bangs out of the exhaust in these? I've been larking about in my Megane recently and the Akrapovic is loving the cold weather, makes a lot of noise. Very immature but very satisfying haha... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  63. Lewis.

That is sexy!! Love the red though too it's a classic Honda colour. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  64. Lewis.

I am equally as indecisive I feel his pain! This is the right choice though man you'd forever be mulling over the civic of you didn't get one. Bm is lovely so maybe a next car after the civic. Good luck with it bro![emoji106][emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  65. Lewis.

Sick Lox! Red is a much better colour than blue for it too that other dealer sounds like a complete bell end. Surprised you didn't go mad! Still, at least you've sorted one. So what about the bm do you need a refund on your deposit? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  66. Lewis.

Do it lox! I know you'd be happy with one. If that's what you want deep down you should go for it[emoji41] good luck pal[emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  67. Lewis.

Lol good lad. You are more indecisive than I am! Still, you're right. Good to make sure you 100% want the bm as it'll cost you a bit of cash to change yo otherwise. Which do you prefer the look of dude? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  68. Lewis.

Sounds awesome. Any pics of the exhaust? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  69. Lewis.

Ste's new car. Audi R8

Wow that does look gorgeous in the grey. Excellent work![emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  70. Lewis.

I saw my first type r 'in the wild' today, nice blue one driving through Chesham this morning when I was on the way to work. Looked good! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  71. Lewis.

How to remove pre facelift gearknob

Christ what an arse ache! Well done though the new one looks awesome dude[emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  72. Lewis.

Ste's new car. Audi R8

Ps. I am going to start at how to become a gas engineer![emoji14] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  73. Lewis.

Ste's new car. Audi R8

It's really nice mate you should be stoked on it. Top motor![emoji108][emoji108] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  74. Lewis.

Ste's new car. Audi R8

Ste's new car. Another V8! I see! It must be a well paid job though to be fair. [emoji106] lovely machine though. How does she drive?[emoji41] so it's an '07 then right? What was the mileage on her when you picked it up? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  75. Lewis.

Ste's new car. Audi R8

Amazing car for sure. I'm more intrigued about what you do for s living to buy such an exotic toy lol![emoji848][emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  76. Lewis.

Lox was watching some videos of the M35i earlier. I do think you'll love it, it sounds ****ing amazing![emoji41] A lad I know has a video of his going 160 on the autobahn[emoji108] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  77. Lewis.

Those brakes are serious! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  78. Lewis.

Criminal innit lol![emoji848] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  79. Lewis.

The R26R was/is supposed to be great. I found the seating position quite high in my Clio but it felt good still. You sit much lower in the (new) Meg so it's an improvement. I sat in the new R and didn't feel like the seating position was amazing. I'm quite tall and it's clearly designed by/for...
  80. Lewis.

FK2 Nw Honda Civic Wheel Woes

Soooo I wonder what happened with these wheels then? Are the finishes on new cars better in terms of the wheels? Smells like a money saving exercise only painting the outsides! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  81. Lewis.

Ste's new car. Audi R8

Very nice my man! Bet it goes well? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  82. Lewis.

Funnily enough I used to hate the way they looked. I then bought the Clio 200 after my EP3 and while it wasn't as fast, I fell in love with how it drove. So good on B roads. Then the Megane being the next logical step. Gradually I overcame my disgust of its appearance lol, and now I really like...
  83. Lewis.

You're right dude![emoji108] To be honest I do really like the new type r too it's just a little overpriced at the moment. I got a good deal on this Renault and it has the optional £2k Ohlins suspension too, so it handles amazingly. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  84. Lewis.

Yea that does depend on owners though. Some people are rough as **** with their cars so wear them out quick time. Mine is almost new and the previous guy cared for it well so it's all super tight and as new. Even my Clio was good, no creaks or rattles and that had 40k on it. I do think French...
  85. Lewis.

New Civic Type R Yea I know. You boys cut me deep I am ex Honda myself! [emoji24] Anyways Lox is buying a BMW, that's an even bigger betrayal! [emoji16][emoji14] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  86. Lewis.

New Civic Type R A Renault that wipes the floor with most cars on the road, and is recognised to be one of the finest drivers cars available by the most well respected motoring journalists in the business. Not much else to say really! Renault have upped their game in terms of build quality...
  87. Lewis.

No doubting the M35i is an incredible car in terms of performance, it just looks utterly dull in my opinion. No offence by the way, I do think it's a great car that's just my personal preference. I just got myself a Megane 275 Trophy, and for the money vs a Type R I think it's great vfm. Goes...
  88. Lewis.

Cancel that BMW order Lox![emoji848][emoji12] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  89. Lewis.

Wouldn't bother me getting a used one it'll be just as good as new if the owner wasn't a tool. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  90. Lewis.

Cosmic Grey EP3 Honda Machine - Project minty mint OEM

Forgot to update and say I sold this some time ago. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  91. Lewis.

Hard to tell but think this one doesn't have the red boys on the side skirts etc. Looks so much cleaner! Just need rid of the red wheel stripe and it would be perfect. I do like these in white still I must say. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  92. Lewis.

I do like that red one^ I still haven't seen one on the road yet! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  93. Lewis.

Loxy's Type R #5 - '65 BSB FK2 GT - The car that never was

I'm buying a 275 trophy instead with ohlins so probably better for these ***** roads anyway. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  94. Lewis.

Should've sped into the car park, screeched to a halt, yelled some obscenities from your car window then tossed a Molotov cocktail in the doorway, done a 180 degree burn out then sped off again into the sunset! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  95. Lewis.

New Civic Type R I hear you man. And I hope the bm is what you want when it arrives and that you enjoy it. That's the main thing![emoji108] Ps. Sorry I didn't mean that in an assholey way either. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  96. Lewis.

Looks so much better than a bmw sorry lox![emoji17] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  97. Lewis.

Dear oh dear, maybe you can buy one as your next car after the bmw lol! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  98. Lewis.

Honda have been a bit too arrogant about this car. My dealer said I had to agree to buy it before o even drove it. Fcuk off!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  99. Lewis.

I do think the Honda looks awesome there. At least you've made a decision that you're happy with John. You don't need to justify it to us as long as you're pleased with your choice dude. I hope you enjoy the bm :) I am hopefully getting a Megane 250 next week so it'll be new cars all around...
  100. Lewis.

Looks best In white for sure. So sick![emoji108] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back