• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

[video=youtube;CHp8Wxp1-ks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHp8Wxp1-ks[/video]

Hard to tell but think this one doesn't have the red boys on the side skirts etc. Looks so much cleaner! Just need rid of the red wheel stripe and it would be perfect. I do like these in white still I must say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The red stripe is only a sticker on the bumpers so if you do have it its easily removed/ probably wont stay on long anyway

Someone had been chatting to me about a used at Cheshire Oaks this afternoon so I ended up looking on the Honda used listings.

Surprised how many are on there now, and it seems all of the dealers are now off loading all of their demos and showroom cars.

Prices start at around £28k and up. The blue GT I had my eye on as a backup at Marshall Honda still hasn't sold and now has another 2k miles on it but is up at £30k, so they have dropped it £2.5k.

Deals to be had if you don't want to wait...

Someone had been chatting to me about a used at Cheshire Oaks this afternoon so I ended up looking on the Honda used listings.

Surprised how many are on there now, and it seems all of the dealers are now off loading all of their demos and showroom cars.

Prices start at around £28k and up. The blue GT I had my eye on as a backup at Marshall Honda still hasn't sold and now has another 2k miles on it but is up at £30k, so they have dropped it £2.5k.

Deals to be had if you don't want to wait...

Was that #8 also been chatting :) the previous owner couldn't keep up payments, seems a tad cock & bull from the dealership as it was originally from different dealer.
I've seen it on trader not keen on the "mugen" racing stripe

If they couldn't keep up with the payments it wouldn't go back to the original dealership as the finance company would take it back and stick it through auction, no doubt losing a load on it in the process.

Cheshire Oaks will have bought it at auction.

I told this to the chap who was PM'ing me about it but I think he didn't get his head round it.

I honestly don't think there is anything dodgy about it. Overpriced for an already modded car but hey, it's not sold yet is it...

Wouldn't bother me getting a used one it'll be just as good as new if the owner wasn't a tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checked again this morning, 94 "New Type R 5 Door" listed on Honda.co.uk, 87 of them listed as GTs.

Does look like a lot of the demos.

I suppose the Dealers can't really reduce them down that much. Due to the demand and length of time people have been waiting for them. What has been the average amount of miles on the demo cars?

Anything from 7k on one I've seen down to delivery mileage.

My two local dealer cars have done 300ish but I know they have been kept in the showroom overnight, but most seem to have been taken home by sales and have done 3k however. At least they are run in by now, get in and go.

True. Don't have to stick to not going above 60 mph on a motorway till the engine is run in lol. I still would like one though but don't feel the time is up for the EP3 at the moment.

Maybe in a couple of years.

Haha. I got offered a pre-registered delivery mileage CTR the day I cancelled.

How's production catching up ? They seem to be getting them out as a lot of people I know are getting them . Hopefully they are back on track now

Bugger just got an email

The delivery date for your car has been push back a little as Honda were not happy with the quality of some of its parts, the new delivery date is now 25/01/2016 if I get any other updates I will of course keep you up to date.

Its was Dec 22nd before

Bugger just got an email

The delivery date for your car has been push back a little as Honda were not happy with the quality of some of its parts, the new delivery date is now 25/01/2016 if I get any other updates I will of course keep you up to date.

Its was Dec 22nd before

Bugger.

Put it this way though, at least they are giving dates now. When I was chasing mine they wouldn't give me another date.

For the sake of 5 weeks I'd be tempted to wait and get it on a 16 plate.

Bugger.

Put it this way though, at least they are giving dates now. When I was chasing mine they wouldn't give me another date.

For the sake of 5 weeks I'd be tempted to wait and get it on a 16 plate.

I know what your saying but I won't be back in the UK until July otherwise I would

Back