• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. CunniBlingus

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Can anyone actually tell the difference between normal and Honda 3D sound?!
  2. CunniBlingus

What spec have you gone for Dweezle? I bet you can't wait to collect!
  3. CunniBlingus

Have the dealers got any demo models in yet? Even though I've decided not to purchase one of these having recently picked up my Golf R, I'd like to have a test drive to see what all the fuss about.
  4. CunniBlingus

CunniBlingus' shiny new R....

A bit of an update guys! Washed the R and the Mrs GT! :-) If you like what you see please follow the link and help me get to the top spot on the Parkway VW Facebook page to win the big prize! :-)...
  5. CunniBlingus

I shall take a few photos today and post up, as its getting a wash before the ultimate dubs show tomorrow. Only 4 more likes and I'll be top! Keep them coming guys!
  6. CunniBlingus

https://m.facebook.com/ParkwayVolkswagenGroup/photos/a.776766455718838.1073741827.104142672981223/881581958570620/?type=1&source=49 Bump for some Facebook likes! I'm nearly in first place! :-)
  7. CunniBlingus

If you've not voted already please could you click the link and vote for my #my15selfie to win £250 of VW goodies. https://m.facebook.com/ParkwayVolkswagenGroup/photos/a.868127879916028.1073741828.104142672981223/881581958570620/?type=1&source=46&refid=1 Cheers guys!
  8. CunniBlingus

I kinda thought the same too, though after mulling it over for a few months, I've now ended up with one on my drive and I love it!
  9. CunniBlingus

I can't believe he's going on about nobody has seen it ever before etc... What a load of 7oss!
  10. CunniBlingus

Test mule! Yeahhhh!
  11. CunniBlingus

And there she is ladies and gentlemen! If you could be so kind to like this Facebook link, as the dealer is running a competition to win £250 of accessories! :-)...
  12. CunniBlingus

Man this really is such a let down!
  13. CunniBlingus

It doesn't look much different from the sport and estate models, just has a crap spoiler glued on the rear! Not worthy of the 30k price tag IMO
  14. CunniBlingus

15. CunniBlingus

And what you've all been waiting for....
  16. CunniBlingus

It's not looking great is it Loxy! What you driving these days anyways?
  17. CunniBlingus

It's quite scary how quickly you can acceleration when your foot is planted and you don't look at the needle!
  18. CunniBlingus

Ok so it's been a while since I've posted a large thread on here or driven any sort of R, around 3 years to be exact! After moving house and changing jobs I needed a cheaper and more practical car, so I sold the type R and bought a Audi A4 diesel to help with the move and lugging stuff about...
  19. CunniBlingus

Seen this earlier today. AWD hey, Honda fans be hating!
  20. CunniBlingus

Shame really as I lost interest in this concept approx 6 months ago... :-(
  21. CunniBlingus

It's a hell of a lot of money I must admit!
  22. CunniBlingus

I've heard the photographer is a well know lad who use to post on here. Richard Pardon aka Dynax Chris
  23. CunniBlingus

Link not working... Chris
  24. CunniBlingus

Post your entire cleaning collection!

Yeah it had a few winters in the shed and must have knackered the plastic, as when I went to undo the bottle to fill it, the neck snapped off. CBA to buy a new one and coke bottles are easy to come by! :-) Chris
  25. CunniBlingus

Oh and are you liking the coca cola bottle foam bottle?! ;-) Chris
  26. CunniBlingus

Lol. The Tardis and trim wizard (blue liquid) was from a friends 5 litre bottle and have me a sample. The bilberry and iron out are from the larger 5 litre bottles I have. :-) Chris
  27. CunniBlingus

Surely if Honda are sending through a few type R's, the workers must see what type of bumpers and that are getting fitted as they travel down the production lines. It's only when a new car is finished it's wrapped up and taken away. That what it was like at Toyota anyways. Chris
  28. CunniBlingus

I've heard on civinfo 29th sept. I've a feeling somebody knows something. Keep your eyes peeled! Chris
  29. CunniBlingus

Ok so they attach CGI stickers to add bumpers etc, why not just add the spoiler in on cgi too? Doesn't make sense? Chris
  30. CunniBlingus

For what reason would it need to be filmed with CGI markers on it?
  31. CunniBlingus

In guessing it's the same body kit as on the test mule. Apart from that it looks gash!!!
  32. CunniBlingus

I'm glad I've got a paid off car to chuck down as deposit. Then it's just a monthly cost, which doesn't bother me. Roll on 2015!
  33. CunniBlingus

I phoned my local dealer and they had no idea on costs or deposits whatsoever
  34. CunniBlingus

My entire collection!
  35. CunniBlingus

Honda competition http://www.honda.co.uk/cars/campaigns/2014/civic-type-r/hiddenhonda/?campaignid=CM5068&s3campaign=Cars_CivicTypeRRM_Karmarama_180714&s3advertiser=s3email&s3banner=eDM2_Terms
  36. CunniBlingus

EP3 Track day car!

Ok, so I've been out of the Honda scene for a few years now (owned a NHB Prem) and I'm considering in buying another EP3 to do something that I've always wanted to do! Track day weekends! I've seen a satin silver 52 plate with 138k on the clock. Would you say that's a tad too high and also what...
  37. CunniBlingus

Someone on civinfo for a VIP event. Got a feeling it's one of those make you feel special day and offer some discount on selected models. Chris
  38. CunniBlingus

Because that looks sooo sporty!
  39. CunniBlingus

New Civic Type R Has this picture been posted before? Take note of the 'R' button on the left. Chris
  40. CunniBlingus

Looks awesome! I'll have two please
  41. CunniBlingus

So here's me hoping they don't change the front end now! :lol: Photoshop of concept minus devil horns spoiler...
  42. CunniBlingus

Any idea when the design will be finalised and showcased Norro? I use to work at Toyota and we got to see the up coming model months prior to even SOP, as we trialled fitting parts behind closed doors and built numerous trial cars before the car show models. Chris
  43. CunniBlingus

Shocking! :-( Chris
  44. CunniBlingus

Doesn't make any sense tbh, first concept that won't look almost the same as production model. It'll probably be a crappy wing like on the FN2 and that's your lot. As if it's the wing off the test mule, I'd rather have it taken off and have no wing at all! Chris
  45. CunniBlingus

Well and truly disappointed in all honesty, as the test mule for styling is w@nk in all fairness! Chris
  46. CunniBlingus

Oh yeah! :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  47. CunniBlingus

Sounds good! I can't wait until they release the final production design, I'm guessing it'll be released later this year prior to SOP or are we thinking a motor show early next year? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  48. CunniBlingus

Any idea on a rough release date? We've heard summer, though are we talking more spring? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  49. CunniBlingus

No cosmic?! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  50. CunniBlingus

And to think petrol was ever that low! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  51. CunniBlingus

Your making me wonder how much petrol was 10 years ago... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  52. CunniBlingus

Question is, though that buy what colour would it be?! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  53. CunniBlingus

Some photos from the Spa trip. Thanks to Dandemoraliser on CTRO. http://s79.photobucket.com/user/dandemoraliser/library/Type%20R%20concept%20Spa%20June%2014?sort=3&page=1
  54. CunniBlingus

I her you Welshy! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  55. CunniBlingus

Is it the one with a few car magazine quotes and concept photos JMR? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  56. CunniBlingus

Extremely good news! I wonder if there will be a GT model? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  57. CunniBlingus

It's also at goodwood next week, well the concept that is! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  58. CunniBlingus

I'm in the same situation, though we've just been to the Merc garage today and I said get what you want! Fairs fair! :cool:
  59. CunniBlingus

I'll be having a walk round it at goodwood at the end of the month. So expect more photos! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  60. CunniBlingus

Just wondering mate. I thought you flogged your motor and was driving the ATR.
  61. CunniBlingus

Mark did you flog your ATR or you still running it alongside your S15?
  62. CunniBlingus

A little something I picked up at my dealer today. It's a shame he didn't know the difference between an EP3 and FN2 shaped CTR!
  63. CunniBlingus

Loxy's Vivid Blue Pearl FD2 Civic Type R

GaryMan, where did you purchase these?
  64. CunniBlingus

Loxy's Vivid Blue Pearl FD2 Civic Type R

Where you get this Loxy?
  65. CunniBlingus

2015 is going to be an expensive year what with my wedding and one of these! :twisted:
  66. CunniBlingus

Give me!!
  67. CunniBlingus

We hope and pray!
  68. CunniBlingus

I reckon your on the ball there TypeRiter. Honda would be missing the trick if they were to use this current design seen driving around the ring!
  69. CunniBlingus

I look forward to it!
  70. CunniBlingus

Anymore developments on this?
  71. CunniBlingus

Ste's new car. Cayman S

First off lovely car Ste! Never really looked into Porsches before, though this is epic! Just a quick one, these CREE bulbs, are these the brand people go for that are changing out crappy OEM yellow in headlights? I've got some DRL's on my A4 and they are crud compared to the main xenon lights...
  72. CunniBlingus

Phoned up my local Honda garage and penciled my name in for when they have any information on it. Not that I wouldn't have already read it on here mind! I need this car!
  73. CunniBlingus

Any chance of someone doing a few photoshops of the civic in some different colours? Blue/black/grey/silver
  74. CunniBlingus

Loan.... :-)
  75. CunniBlingus

I'm loving the look of this! It looks awesome! Roll on two weeks time!
  76. CunniBlingus

I'm with Stu on the wheels. Love to have a drive though and see how it compares to VTEC!
  77. CunniBlingus

This looks very promising I must say!
  78. CunniBlingus

My Evo X SST FQ300

How big is the tank? £70ish to top up?
  79. CunniBlingus

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

Your car OEM now Joe? How come you took all the shiz off?
  80. CunniBlingus

My Evo X SST FQ300

Whats the MPG when your driving sensible compared to tanking it?
  81. CunniBlingus

My Evo X SST FQ300

Nice looking motor Mark, although 9's always pip it for me! Still I'm sure it'd waste my diesel! :twisted:
  82. CunniBlingus

EP3 roof rail question

Right I've found this... http://www.roofracks.co.uk/Thule+Fit+Guide/Honda_Civic_3_door_Hatchback__2002_to_2005.php Any good? Would I need the short roof adapter at all or?
  83. CunniBlingus

EP3 roof rail question

I know this question has been asked, but I'm still struggling to find one! I'm planning on getting a bike in the next few months and I'm also in need of a decent roof rack. Do Thule do one that would fit the civic Type R - EP3? I'm just totally clueless! Help anyone?!
  84. CunniBlingus

Phil's new tank.

Full of want Phil! I've seen a mint looking E90 M3 the other day and it's got me wanting a new car! :-)
  85. CunniBlingus

Iron X....Bilberry....Very Cherry....???

What's the verdict people, as I'm about out of wheel cleaner! :(
  86. CunniBlingus

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

I think some seriously huge brake calipers need chucking on those front wheels! ;-)
  87. CunniBlingus

New 2012 Honda Civic spy photos/chat

http://www.honda.co.uk/newcivic/index.html :-)
  88. CunniBlingus

New 2012 Honda Civic spy photos/chat

http://www.honda.co.uk/newcivic/index.html The Honda site for the new civic. Personally I quite like! Some sort of Sport / Type R / sporty hybrid would look awesome with some more aggressive looking alloys, grilles and spoiler. The interior also looks cool too. The front end looks very FD2 /...
  89. CunniBlingus

First Official Glance of the New Civic

http://www.honda.co.uk/newcivic/index.html :-)
  90. CunniBlingus

Epic car. That is all!
  91. CunniBlingus

This is just epic dude!!! I can't wait till JAE to hear/see this! OMG
  92. CunniBlingus

Front/Rear disc's & pads

Pagid discs and pads...any good? What supplier do Honda use for their brakes??
  93. CunniBlingus

Front/Rear disc's & pads

I know this topic has been done to death, though I'm in desperate need of the lot, as they're shot! Should I stick to OEM or will cheaper alternatives do? A friend of mine has suggested Europarts £250 all in... :-S
  94. CunniBlingus

Condensation!!!!

I acquired some gel packs from work the other day, I've yet to try them out though.
  95. CunniBlingus

215/40/17/W Yokohama Parada Spec 2's

Just a quick question. I'm ordering my tyres tonight, though it seems theres a few options. I've found 215/40/17 ZR, 215 40 17 83W and 215/40 R17 87W. What's the difference??
  96. CunniBlingus

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

Selling Civic dude? I'm just about to test drive a new fully spec'd CRZ GT....to get me a £15 Marks and Sparks voucher! :lol: Been looking at Evo's, Audi and VW's too! What you going for?
  97. CunniBlingus

give me some help lads

I have lime prime and red mist (not the tropical red mist) and they are worth getting. Not too sure about uv protection though? The ultimate finish, clean your car and serious performance are all good sites also! :-)
Back