• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Ruairidh Fraser

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC2 K20 swap updated price forum question

Hi guys Iv recently came across a dc2 shell my friend has for sale, and i have an ep3. i noticed alot of places saying 7k for a swap but surely that cant be right. Plus all those threads are from 5 years ago plus. So since its more conman now what will it all entail if i do it and whats...
  2. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Squeak when changing gear in high V-TEC

I figured it out mate it's one of my pulley wheel bearing so just need to change it. Dono if it'll be the same on yours but worth a check. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 milltek exhaust systems resonated vs non res

Yeh krzys that's kinda what i want just a nice bit of noise, not needing mass droning on motorway driving jaha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Ruairidh Fraser

Do any other brand (cobra,piper etc) do resonated ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Ruairidh Fraser

Right so basically iv been thinking about exhaust systems, and I was reading about millteks resonated and non, and I was wondering if anyone on here has had a resonated one and if it is a lot quieter than the non. simply because I want it to sound better but not so loud next door get annoyed. If...
  6. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Oil consumption

it's such a rookie error iv done, I don't think I'll get it back till Friday because the roof is getting sprayed so ** do it then. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Oil consumption

Ok cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Oil consumption

I think it's ok *** it's done 150 miles since I put it in Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Oil consumption

Oh god Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Oil consumption

Thanks tom I should of probably checked there first... Haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Oil consumption

Sounds possible then iv only had the car for like 5?weeks, so as you can imagine...big vtecs haha. Also what's the best oil to use 0w or 5w? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Oil consumption

Hi there, I Know this question comes up a lot but I cant find a definitive answer and... I need this answered by someone for piece of mind. Right so basically my car was serviced 5 weeks ago now and on Sunday on the way to crail I thought hmmm maybe I should check my oil and it was quite dam...
  13. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Fitting the most frustrating badge in the world!

Thanks murph yeh I agree think I'll just get the real deal haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Ruairidh Fraser

Oh well got a nice sticker and some type r dust caps [emoji23] spent 15 bucks on worse things [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Ruairidh Fraser

Ok man let me know how it goes. Mine doesn't even seem to line up properly... Typical haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Ruairidh Fraser

Yeh that's what I'm thinking but Iv seen a lot of people use glue or silicone to put it on instead ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Ruairidh Fraser

Yeh ? It's just its 60 quid for a dealer one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Ruairidh Fraser

Hi All, I have recently bought a type r badge for the front grill and because it was an eBay job it doesn't seem to fit through the holes on the grill. So now I am asking what is the best stuff to glue it on to the grill with that wont make a mess of the grill when I have some spare cash to...
  19. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Rage alloys (CANT FIND CENTRE CAPS ANYWHERE)

Too late man haha but thanks anyway ! I'll know for next time ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Ruairidh Fraser

Civic type r fn2 missing at low speeds

I got my service done at Honda last week and I was 350 for all the usual and the valve clearances Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Ruairidh Fraser

You my Friend are a legend !!!
  22. Ruairidh Fraser

Dose anyone know where to get rage alloy centre caps iv been looking for weeks now and its driving me insane!!! why are the easiest things always the hardest haha anyone help ? cheers!
  23. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Best cold air intake

or even just an intake, has anyone else on here used this HKS Premium Suction Induction Kit https://www.funkypower.co.uk/catalogue.php?make=HONDA&model=CIVIC&year=2007%2B+FN2+Civic+Type+R&level1=AIR+INDUCTION&level2=INDUCTION+KITS&level3=&id_product=8268
  24. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Best cold air intake

Cheers loxy, I just don't think I can quite stretch to 350 mark ***, do you know any other cheaper variants that are still good quality and fit the fn2 but with out such a price tag.
  25. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Best cold air intake

Im still unclear if these will fit mine there is still a lot of talk of these parts not fitting EU cars. anyone now what's best for round the 200 pound mark? cheers
  26. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Squeak when changing gear in high V-TEC

Hi there again, Right so basically when I'm at high revs in 1st, 2nd and sometimes 3rd, sometimes when I change gear and let the clutch go when driving in V-tec there is a funny squeak kind of noise coming from the drivers front wheel just for a second, Im thinking its maybe the disc is warped...
  27. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Best cold air intake

these are the same for FN2s as well yeh ?
  28. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Best cold air intake

Hi guys looking to put a cold air intake on to my type r, was wondering what the best one is and also what the best for value is. Cheers!
  29. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 THE RUST PROBLEM

Happy days!! Honda are doing the roof now they are going to try push the quarter panel through too. So hopefully fingers crossed it all works out! Thanks everyone !
  30. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 THE RUST PROBLEM

Cheers guys, I will do as soon as they phone me and let me know.
  31. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 THE RUST PROBLEM

Feeling sick at the thought of how much this is going to cost.
  32. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 THE RUST PROBLEM

Ok bad news or maybe bad news, the worst part of this is when I got to Honda they found more (A nice strip right across the windscreen:mad:) they have also said to me it is unlikely Honda will warrant this because if its not structure they only cover 3 years and as far as they are concerned it...
  33. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Cleaning the inside of your back lights

like inside the plastic part, there's a slight amount of mould starting to grow in the corners and I want to get it out, if you get what I mean?
  34. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Cleaning the inside of your back lights

Is there any easy way of going about this or is just a case of taking them apart completely? cheers :)
  35. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 THE RUST PROBLEM

just spoke to Honda they are going to look at it tomorrow, cheers loxy:D
  36. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 THE RUST PROBLEM

nah it just looks like waters got under the paint. ill give them a phone now.
  37. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 THE RUST PROBLEM

Iv just bought a 2008 FN2 with 70K on it yesterday and this morning iv found a bit of rust the size of a 5p on the rear arch, Im wondering roughly how much I will be to have that treated :confused: also if there is one bit is there likely to be more:eek: I whent over everything on the buyers...
  38. Ruairidh Fraser

EP3 Honda Civic Type R EP3 Fuel

ok that sounds good Jim thats kinda what i hoped for, but then i get on to someone like norv's and im like holy **** haha. and lewis is that like fuel tuned?
  39. Ruairidh Fraser

is that with a lot of vtec
  40. Ruairidh Fraser

ok cool cheers, is that using the vtec quite a bit ?
  41. Ruairidh Fraser

Hi they're I'm thinking about buying a Honda civic type R ep3 and I'm wondering what the most miles you guys have got out a tank and what the least is, im not really fussed as long as i get 200miles out a tank but i would like to know what I'm getting into fuel wise haha. cheers, Ruairidh
Back