• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Lucas_4658

timing chain replacment

Hi Guys this Might have been covered already so apologizes in advance. I have a 2004 ep3 which is coming up to 100k mark and still on the original chain and wondering is it time to change but get mixed stories on it, some saying it should have been done at 70k then others it needs doing at 100k...
  2. Lucas_4658

brake clicking

Drilled and grooved, but i had the same discs on the car before changing to new ones.
  3. Lucas_4658

brake clicking

Morning All My ep3 has started making a clicking noise. only seems to happen after the car has been driven after a mile or two. and only happens at low speeds. If i go forward a few feet at 5mph if that and press the brake i get a click noise, then if i put it in reverse and go back a few feet...
  4. Lucas_4658

Clicking Sound

HI Guys This subject might have been covered already. But I have a strange clicking noise that sounds like its coming from the front drivers side. its not a quiet click or a really loud click its a noticeable click if you get me. Ive noticed it a lot when driving forwards then reversing the...
  5. Lucas_4658

ep3 manifold

Morning All see image attached. Ive just bought one of these off a local lad for £20 as he was having a clear out and didn't have a clue just told me it goes on my car. At the moment im running a cat back pipe. plan is to put this on running my cat, then upgrade to a sports cat sometime in the...
  6. Lucas_4658

speedo bulbs

Morning All One of my speedo bulbs had gone which i changed, but was wondering how Id go about changing the colour, Ive seen one image where they were blue which to be fair looked cool in my opinion, but from close looking at the speedo that there is like an orange film there. How would i go...
  7. Lucas_4658

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Ive already got a set of LED strips from months ago, Just curious on how their wired up to the interior light.
  8. Lucas_4658

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

does any one have the fitting instructions on how tom wire these to my interior light when opening and locking the car? regards Lucas
  9. Lucas_4658

EP3 door noise

Hi All Ive had this creaking/rubbing noise coming from my passenger door area for a while and is bugging the crap out of me to be fair. best way to describe the noise is as if plastic is rubbing against something in the center pillar where the seat belt is. I have silicone sprayed all the seals...
  10. Lucas_4658

EP3 Alignment

yeah the steering wheel is centered when their doing it with a clamp that they use.
  11. Lucas_4658

EP3 Alignment

Morning I had my alignment done on my car a about 2 weeks ago cause when driving in a straight line the steering wheel was off center. came from there and the car was still the same. so when back the other day and they had the car up on the ramp with the equipment and went through it all with...
  12. Lucas_4658

AEM short ram

happy days, cheers for the advice dude. ill have a browse at those heat shield. cheers Lucas
  13. Lucas_4658

AEM short ram

Morning All Ive recently bought a AEM short ram intake with A k&N cone filter all brand new never used of a mate of a mate who had it laying around in his garage for a good while for £30. bargain of the year.I haven't fitted yet, after looking at images online on how they sit in the engine Ive...
  14. Lucas_4658

steering

I did have to take the car across a bit of a farm lane about 2 weeks ago which was like a motocross track to be fair. so maybe that could be it. cheers for the advice guys
  15. Lucas_4658

steering

Hi All I had my EP3 lowered on eibach sportline with adjustable chamber arms and chamber bolts along with a four wheel alignment about 8 weeks ago And have done nearly a 1000miles since having all of the work done. Now all of a sudden in the past week or so when im driving straight the steering...
  16. Lucas_4658

Valve Clearance

Hi All Im im looking to having the valve clearance done on my 2004 EP3 done in the next week or so whilst the car is off the road. What the clearances ? Most appreciated. Thanks Lucas
  17. Lucas_4658

VTEC step up

Oil was done 4000miles ago.oil and filter is done every 5000. Ive never had valve clearance done since Ive had it. And there's no paper work with the car to show that its been done.
  18. Lucas_4658

VTEC step up

Afternoon All Just a quick one on my Vtec, had my 2004 EP3 2 years, don't know if its just me but when the vtec kicks in it don't seem to be that much of a surge as it used to be. Or whether its were ive just got used to it, the intake is standard box which I done the air box modification to a...
  19. Lucas_4658

EP3 wheel Spacers

Cheers for this guys .is it only the rears I'd need rolled out or do I need to have the fronts done aswell ? Thanks lucas
  20. Lucas_4658

EP3 wheel Spacers

Morning All Ive had my ep3 lowered on eibach sportline springs with a fast road setup. Im now thinking of installing some wheel spacers all round, but unsure what ones to get and what thickness to get. Once installed will I need the alignment done again or will it be ok ? Cheers Lucas
  21. Lucas_4658

MOT

Cheers for guys.
  22. Lucas_4658

MOT

Hi All This subject is something that was brought to my attention over the weekend by a guy who id call a "mr know it all" Ive got a cat back exhaust, its has a center box and a back box, its not that loud to be fair bit of a deeper sound than standard and I also have the tow hook fitted to...
  23. Lucas_4658

Team Heko deflectors

think thats my next step, after reading the heko ones are common for it, bit annoying
  24. Lucas_4658

Team Heko deflectors

Hey all Ive got team heko wind deflectors which I had off ebay a while back. they didn't have any tape on them only came with clips but didnt really want to use the clips, so i bought some 3m double sided tape which I have run all the way along the top of the deflector. I cleaned all inside the...
  25. Lucas_4658

Gearbox oil change

cheers for that dude
  26. Lucas_4658

Gearbox oil change

Hi All This probably has already been covered, I'm looking to change my gearbox oil in my 2004 EP3 has its never been done since Ive owned it., and have been told i should change it. What gearbox oil do is best to use and how much? also is it worth putting the molyslip stuff in aswell at the...
  27. Lucas_4658

ep3 rear ride height

Happy Days. Cheers for that dude
  28. Lucas_4658

ep3 rear ride height

Hi All This might have been mentioned already. but cant seem to find anything on the subject. Ive recently installed eibach sportline to my ep3 along with eibach camber bolts and dme rear camber arms along a fast road setup about a week ago. the front as sat at a height i`m pleased with, but the...
Back