• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. NathanCTR

Vtec kicking in

Okay guys need some advice, my car has lots of mods skunk2 ultra series inlet manifold, skunk2 throttle body 70mm, rdx 410cc injectors, solid fab full system from manifold injen cai kpro mapped by romain on way home today this happened: vtec on full throttle kicks in at 3900. On way home giving...
  2. NathanCTR

Rear mugen spoiler

Hi guys fitted the spoiler Now I'm not sure if I missed something whilst fitting it but just been to get the washed and found under the high pressure jet I have water coming in here: It doesn't do it when it's raining even heavy rain. Was I supposed to put a bung somewhere or use something...
  3. NathanCTR

Lambda sensor

Hi guys I have just bought a solid fab manifold will be fitting this Saturday. Do I need to buy a lambda sensor? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  4. NathanCTR

Handling advice

Hi guys I'm thinking of getting an e tech front Strut Brace what are people's thoughts? Also is it worth getting the front jdm arb? What do people.recommend for rear upper and lower strut bars? I already have rear jdm arb? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  5. NathanCTR

Decat pipe not fitting help

Hi guys my friend bought this decat pipe and it seems to be the wrong fit do you guys have any advice please If anybody can help much appreciated Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  6. NathanCTR

K pro version do I have

Hey all how can I tell what version kpro I have please? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  7. NathanCTR

EP3 NA TDI North Exhaust Manifold

Did anybody buy this exhaust when they sold it as I'm going to buy one and wanted to get a picture to compare them but can't find one anywhere, I have emailed tdi north and they have no pictures and can't seem to remember anything about the exhaust [emoji15]. Some help would be much...
  8. NathanCTR

Inlet and throttle body gaskets

Does anybody have any pics of skunk2 thermal inlet and throttle body gaskets I received these today from tegiwa I also ordered the pro series black inlet manifold and received this thermal inlet manifold gasket Now this picture looks like the pics you see online of thermal gaskets. The...
  9. NathanCTR

Exhaust manifold advice

I'm thinking about going for the k tuned race manifold as I have the K tuned 3" straight through oval exhaust system but also looking at the buddy club manifold and the tegiwa manifold so any advice on these if anybody has either of them or have any top tips would be nice but my main question is...
  10. NathanCTR

Revs dropping then building back up

Hi guys this didn't happen all the time but sometimes when I pull up to the lights or come to a stop I notice the revs drop to about 500 and then pick back up to normal. Anybody help with this? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  11. NathanCTR

What to do and recommendations.

Okay guys I currently have the teg m, k tuned 3" oval exhaust, eibach springs, camber adjuster all round, frsu fitted. I'm hoping to receive the rear jdm arb this week (purchased from CTRO member), I'm getting Braided Brake lines this week, quaife atb helical LSD (picking up thurs), Hondata...
  12. NathanCTR

Engine mounts and torque dampner

Hi guys I'm getting an LSD fitted either this Friday or next and whilst doing that I'm thinking of getting some engine mounts fitted can I get gearbox mounts too? for when I get my exhaust manifold. What do people recommend for the engine mounts and gearbox mounts and do I need to get every...
  13. NathanCTR

Dashcommand

Hi guys I have just got Dashcommand and been kindly given the PLX Devices WiFi connection is asking for a few settings to get it to run properly can anybody help. This is the info I need to fill in. I have inputted some in but if these are wrong please let me know. Thanks in...
  14. NathanCTR

K tuned 3" oval cat back exhaust

Hi guys just looking for some advice and help really, I have looked through and couldn't find anything perhaps I missed it [emoji15]. I have bought and fitted the k tuned 3" oval exhaust system it sounds amazing, loud but amazing. Once fitted though I found the pipe at the back of the bsckbox...
  15. NathanCTR

Sticker and civic logo

Hi guys I want to remove the Civic logo on the boot of the car and also there is a sticker above it of the garage that originally sold the car. I'm after advice on how to remove these please. Thanks in advance people[emoji106] [emoji12] [emoji108] Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  16. NathanCTR

EP3 My old ctr

Hi guys just wondering if there is anyway of finding who might have my old ep3 and seeing if they made any more progress to what I started and if it is still alive? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  17. NathanCTR

Bit of advice

Looking for advice guys and gals been informed by a lovely young lady I spoke to this is the way to go does anybody have any recommendations on what brands to use or if you wood do things differently I'm looking fur power not just noise. 4-2-1 manifold 3" straight through exhaust GruppeM or...
  18. NathanCTR

Slough or surrounding areas

Does anybody know of anywhere I can take my car to in the above areas to get my brakes and Exhaust looked at asap please Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  19. NathanCTR

Point in the right direction

Can anybody recommend anybody/anywhere to get my car fully valeted inside and out, the full works with all the bells and whistles [emoji12] [emoji108] [emoji106] I want to get show condition? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  20. NathanCTR

Engine Bay Hoses

Hey everybody I'm going to get some hoses for induction and cooling what do you recommend? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  21. NathanCTR

Best Petrol and oils to use

Hi guys hours now until I pick up the car (exciting) what petrol do you all recommend and what oil do you recommend to use? Thank you Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  22. NathanCTR

Products - cleaning and detailing

Hello guys picking up the NHB EP3 this afternoon (very excited) I want to buy cleaning and detailing products what's the best to go for? Thank you in advance Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  23. NathanCTR

Clutch concerns??

I'm buying a pristine 05 Civic Type R when test driving it the gears changed smoothly when driving slowly and in vtec however the clutch seemed very low compared to recent cars, is this a case of the clutch going or normal? They have said that they will get the mechanic to look at it but it's...
  24. NathanCTR

All mods

Hi help and advice much appreciated. Updated list Honda Civic Type R parts list To Do now:- Full service at eurospec 4-2-1 manifold 3" straight through exhaust GruppeM or Tegiwa Air Filter RRC Inlet Manifold with fitment kit if possible if not no problem Hondata k-pro / k-100 full set of...
  25. NathanCTR

Toda Manifold - Spoon N1 b pipe - Spoon N1 back box

Hi guys this was my setup on my previous CTR and have just purchased another CTR EP3 and was going to go for the same again. This was years ago though and wanted to know if this is still the best setup or have things changed?
Back