• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Cookra

FK8 Removed the Pipercross

All very odd but on mine it totally screwed the MAF sensor and sent the car into limp mode.. every time without fail as soon as I gave it some stink the engine management lights came on and nailed the car for a reset at the dealer. Taken the filter off, replaced the original and all is well...
  2. Cookra

FK8 Coventry.. What are the chances........?

Was that you buddy? Ricoh Arena Coventry yesterday... Blown away by the number plates;) Great colour choice;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Cookra

FK8 Oi mate, Awesome car but that rear wing looks daft

I’d be interested in reading that, could do though, does feel jittery at around 20mph... #ffs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Cookra

Factory fitted, I’d butcher it... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Cookra

Yep, I hear that currently selling a canon 100-400 atm;) A lens I always wanted but, never shoot with it.. Actually, find myself sticking to the 85mm L most of the time... Anyhoo, yeah that spoiler;) I went mad and added the roof spoiler also, looks batS*** crazy;)
  6. Cookra

That’s a cracking pic buddy.. EOS 5d MkIV user here;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Cookra

FK8 Discounts on GT

Yeah I was stung with this, the policy I had in the FK2 under insured the wheels... Was a total mare! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Cookra

FK8 4wd next edition?

What do we think, based on the rear footwell, they must be dropping a prop shaft in there? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Cookra

FK8 Admiral Car Insurance renewal just hit the roof.....

Good shout, did try them today but shut in Saturdays.. Will bell you on Monday Dan;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Cookra

FK8 Admiral Car Insurance renewal just hit the roof.....

So our multicar just jumped from £700 to £2800.. New 18 plate fk8 17 plate crv ex Myself 11 yrs no claims Wife 2 yrs no claims £250 excess with £100 Protected ncp Both vehicles have accumulated 11 yrs with Admiral I had two bangs last year, both in the 15 plate fk2.. First kind of my...
  11. Cookra

FK8 Filter time Piper or K&N

Sat here driving the crv to Scotland, bikes hanging off every part of he vehicle;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Cookra

Made me laugh Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Cookra

Mind you....... It actually went in for them to fit the door lights that they left out when the Illumination pack went in... At the end of the day the car was in bits with door panels off all over the shot... We shall see;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Cookra

Mind you....... It actually went in for them to fit the door lights that they left out when the Illumination pack went in... At the end of the day the car was in bits with door panels off all over the shot... We shall see;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Cookra

Hate it when that happens.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Cookra

They’d have a hard time proving an air filter was damaging the system. As it’s only the sensor that’s at fault.. If the new sensor went in and still the same, I’d need to change the filter back or blow the warranty.. I’ve known these guys for 15 years, 6th new car with them, they are good and...
  17. Cookra

They’d have a hard time proving an air filter was damaging the system. As it’s only the sensor that’s at fault.. If the new sensor went in and still the same, I’d need to change the filter back or blow the warranty.. I’ve known these guys for 15 years, 6th new car with them, they are good and...
  18. Cookra

Nah, he knows I have it on anyhow;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Cookra

After, could be coincidental.. but utter nightmare, was about to show a gti the good news when every light available came on and she jumped into limp mode.. Must have made his day;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Cookra

Fitted the PC, not overly amazed but it’s in... having said that, this week the car had serious issues, total loss of power.. snow sat with the service team as they say there is an airflow sensor issue showing up on the plugin... They have ordered a new one so should be interesting.. Sent from...
  21. Cookra

FK8 MPG

I keep driving like I stole it.. I feel like I spend a great deal of time at the pump though;) Certainly thirstier than my old FK2 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. Cookra

FK8 That’s not the volume

For the love of pizza, what gives with the UX/UI team who decided to move the volume to the small rocker switch just up and to the right of the audio multi selectors... I spend most of my time changing audio source.. Every other Honda I’ve owned has taught me the volume is up/down.. What...
  23. Cookra

FK8 MPG

Won’t do any harm but I’m sure these engines are bedded on the bench now? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. Cookra

FK8 Jump Pack

So I actually got off my **** and checked out the battery, they have changed the terminal system from the fk2 so any leads fit.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. Cookra

FK8 Body rigidity & flywheel

Absolutely off topic, nice place.. I dropped a 352 radio in there many many moons ago... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. Cookra

FK8 Midlands meetup anyone?

Cool, that’s three of us;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. Cookra

FK8 What did you learn about your FK8 today?

I noticed the handbrake comes on when I undo the seatbelt.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  28. Cookra

FK8 The compliments have started

Awesome, yeah they certainly fire up some conversations;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  29. Cookra

FK8 Question about the interior illumination pack

Good pics.. I have the pack also, but the dealership (utter crapFest) didn't fit any of the door trims + I have no console lighting what so ever, total screw up.. As a heads up, so I can compare;) What exactly are you supposed to get? Also, am I right the rear door sills dont light up??
  30. Cookra

FK8 Jump Pack

Looks great, better than the beast I have.. Do they fit on the CTR terminals? I actually haven’t checked on the FK8 but the FK2 had stupidly small terminal space, making it impossible to fit the live clamp on a standard set of leads. When I did get jumped by the AA he had a set of micro...
  31. Cookra

FK8 Jump Pack

Ha! Totally! That made me laugh this morning;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  32. Cookra

FK8 Jump Pack

Looking for a jump pack that will fit the new battery terminals.. As with my fk2 they are tiny little things that don’t take a regular set of leads. Anyone have a recommendation? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  33. Cookra

FK8 Dark inside..

It's going back in... A few nightmares tbh that need fixing.. Had the illumination pack fitted at the dealership ------- somehow -------- they forgot to install the door trimming led's, utter BS! They must have screwed a fuse or setting when they fitted it.. They certainly didn't give it a good...
  34. Cookra

FK8 Dark inside..

Is it me, probably... None of my controls are illuminated.. totally dark inside the car, is that normal? So the mode selector, handbrake, aircon etc.. have no background lights.. Just feels wrong Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  35. Cookra

Ideal, where are picking up from? Any dealers in the Midlands? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  36. Cookra

FK8 Midlands meetup anyone?

Any fk8s fancy a meetup?
  37. Cookra

Had the piper on my fk2, miss the sound any thoughts or users out there?
  38. Cookra

FK8 Apple Carplay Issues iPhone X

Yeah, port next to HDMI- as mentioned- all working fine now with the new cable? Where are we all based?
  39. Cookra

All a pain in the rear to be honest.. actually finding it a little gimmicky.. the fact I can’t search the web by voice whilst driving really blows.. Considering we can search for a contact, search for a song etc.. What software versions are on for the head unit and iPhone?
  40. Cookra

FK8 Quality issues

I had the taillights (position) fuse blow, within 4 hours of picking up. Sure it's just one of those things but will get it checked out. I need to check the driver door seals as there is a great deal of wind noise... That's about it for now..
  41. Cookra

Yeah, different cable fixed it for me. Just drove back from Devon, 5 hours without a problem..
  42. Cookra

Red rim around centre exhaust resonator

Big fan of that...
  43. Cookra

All fixed, replaced the cable
  44. Cookra

Red rim around centre exhaust resonator

I've seen a few pics with the centre resonator having a red rim, anyone know what that is or - is it simply Occam's Razor and a dab of paint?
  45. Cookra

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

224, just joined the group with a new FK8
  46. Cookra

Anyone having issues with Carplay? New FK8 owner, with iphoneX. Doesn't play nice..
Back