• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. o0craig0o

Users

Why is it when a thread says for example 7 users browsing and then only 4 are listed Is this because 3 of the users have me on ignore ? 3 of the users are mods ? but then I thought mods show up as normal :confused:
  2. o0craig0o

New BMW alarm issue (1M stolen in less than 3 minutes)

So it looks like new BMWs have a slight alarm issue :evil: http://cars.uk.msn.com/news/new-bmws-at-risk-of-theft http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jty8_7tm46s "Steve had CCTV cameras pointed on his BMW and they recorded the thieves smashing the BMW's window and accessing the car's 'OBD port'...
  3. o0craig0o

Wheel Spacers (EP3)

Hi Folks, I'm going to be selling my Evo 8 wheels and i'm going back to OEM until I decide on a new set of alloys. So I will be needing a set of spacers so the OEM wheels fit over the DC5 Brembos. So the question is do I need all four as I can only seem to find them sold in pairs ? If I...
  4. o0craig0o

Craig's NHB EP3

Engine/Intake: Gruppe M Cold Air Box Red SFS Silicone Induction Hose Mugen Engine Mounts TGM Baffeled Sump KPRO ECU Suspension/Bracing: Tein SuperStreet Coilovers Eibach Rear Camber Adjusters TGM Sport Fast Road Set-up J’s Racing Copy Front Upper Strut Brace J’s Racing Copy Rear Upper Strut...
  5. o0craig0o

No Sound from double din.

I fitted a JVC double din to replace my single din Alpine unit and have no sound at all now. I have checked the fuses, and had to replace the 'back-up' fuse located under the bonnet. No sound from DVD's, CD's, radio or anything.....:mad: Anyone had this issues before or any ideas what this...
  6. o0craig0o

2006 Civic 1.8 GT Replica

Hi, A friend sent me this link, Its a car he is thinking of buying. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201203442508147/sort/priceasc/usedcars/price-from/4000/price-to/6000/maximum-mileage/up_to_40000_miles/model/civic/make/honda/postcode/cv230ts/page/1/radius/40?logcode=p I had a...
  7. o0craig0o

Access to the candid thread

For some reason access to this thread has been stopped. Displays the error message saying its an issue with my account :confused: It worked fine before Cheers
  8. o0craig0o

Meister R Coilovers seized....

Hi Guys, After trying to adjust the ride height I have found out that the coilovers have seized. As a result both c spanners are fubar'd. :( Anyone have any ideas ? Craig
  9. o0craig0o

Tidy CZ-i

I keep seeing this around and had to take a picture. What do you guys think ? Cool :cool:
  10. o0craig0o

Bent Gear Linkage ?

Hi, This weekend I noticed selecting the gears was becoming stiff. Now I can't select 1st , 3rd or 5th. After having a little look around the linkages it appears that one is bent. I will try and upload a picture later. I'm guessing this has to be the reason for the gears not selecting. 2nd...
  11. o0craig0o

Discount codes section

How about we have a discount codes section ? Obviously it will need to be a members only area. Or do we already have a section that I have missed.:confused:
  12. o0craig0o

Cosworth Streetmaster Pads

Hi Guys, Friday night I fitted a set of Cosworth Streetmaster pads on the front to replace the old DS2500s. And after nearly 200 miles this weekend I'm 100% convinced that these pads out perform the Ferodo DS2500s. The initial bite is immense and the braking is completely silent. I had to...
  13. o0craig0o

Anyone using Mugen Engine mounts ?

Hi, just after a little advice. I need to replace two engine mounts so i'm thinking of upgrading to the Mugen set. Anyone had any experiences with these good or bad ? Cheers
  14. o0craig0o

A Quick Question ......

I am replacing the faulty lambda sensors. I am led to believe its had a CPL O2 sim and both sensors have white wires. When looking at the new sensors one is green and the other white. Could anyone tell me the correct order. IE green pre-cat, white post-cat or vice versa. :confused: Many thanks...
  15. o0craig0o

Cat Bank 1 Sensor High-Voltage ??

Hi guys, Had the EML on for a few weeks, had it code read and its throwing up a Cat Bank 1 Sensor - High Voltage error code. Do i just need to replace the Lambda Sensor ? Any help would be great, as i don't want to buy a new sensor and still have this error code. Spoon Cat-back but standard Cat...
  16. o0craig0o

Securing rear abs sensor

After attempting to fit my adjustable rear camber arms I noticed that they don't seem to have any holes for the bracket to secure to. Is there anyway round this? Or is it just a case of some well placed zip-ties? Any advice is welcomed. Cheers Craig.
  17. o0craig0o

HID problem or electrical gremlin ?

Hi guys, Really could do with some help.:confused: I had an 8k HID kit fitted for about 15 months or so, But last week the driver’s side gave up. I decided to purchase a new kit. I fitted the kit last night and would you believe it the new kit is not working on the driver’s side too. I was...
  18. o0craig0o

aem cai fitting instrutions

Any chance of somebody forwarding me the fitting instructions for the aem cai for the ep3, thanks guys and gals.;)
  19. o0craig0o

My NHB CTR.

Just a quick picture after fitting abp 35 mm springs and my wheels after a refurb. Any ideas on colours for the calipers?
  20. o0craig0o

Quickshift Induction kit

Alright lads. has anyone got or had a quickshift induction kit? reviews please.
  21. o0craig0o

a wet one at the pod

wet wet wet
  22. o0craig0o

NHB POLISH

can anyone tell me what the best polish is for nhb.??
  23. o0craig0o

********* FOG LIGHTS *********

Does anyone know if you can get fog lights for an ep3 type R pre-facelift.???? PLEASE LET ME KNOW LADS No text speak!!! :evil: Admin.
  24. o0craig0o

dodgy noise, behind steering wheel

squeeking noise driving me crazy! happens whilst driving at speends under 40 mph and turning wheel. any help ????? cant just be my ep3 ctr
  25. o0craig0o

75k service ????

has anyone had a 75k service and if so a rough price would be nice. cheers lads!!!
Back