• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. adz

Suits' JDM S2000

I think you need these mate..... :P Only £900 of your GBP!
  2. adz

My Milano EP3 now 259.6bhp :)

Looks good mate! Im still not a fan of the Mugen grille on the EP3 ***! Carbon looks ace though!
  3. adz

S2000 & NSX Replacement roof

I got mine from Monsoon as well! Very happy with the guys there! :) Treat it with some Auto Glym hood water repelent or the meguires one! They are brilliant mate.
  4. adz

My Nhb EP3....now with full vinyl wrap!

What an awesome transformation! That must have cost you a shilling or two mate?!
  5. adz

S2000 & NSX NA1 NSX-R Low Miles.

Absolutely awesome :) I was lucky enough to get a passenger ride in one of these to Gan San's house last time I was in Japan! I almost spunked on the dashboard when we hit VTEC!
  6. adz

My EK9 Rx

Looks really clean mate!! I miss my EK9! Such an awesome engine that B16b!
  7. adz

Tyres for My S2000?

Im just looking at getting some for my S2k. Has anyone tried the Yoko AD08?
  8. adz

Wider rears...

On my S2000 Im running 9s and you dont have to run massive neg camber to make them tuck. I think Im running something like 2.6? The EP4 should be kinda the same setup I would have thought!
  9. adz

FD2 Quite possibly the best FD2 I have seen

Looking good Simon mate! Yours is going to be one of the best FD2's in the country by far!
  10. adz

My fettled 1997 EK9

Thanks for all the replies guys! I am gutted its going :( This house better corner like its on rails with predictable lift off oversteer when provoked, with a huge VTEC buzz. :(
  11. adz

My fettled 1997 EK9

Its up for £5000 without the seats, harnesses, steering wheel and with the standard wheels mate, £6200 as it is. I really dont want to sell it and I appreciate all of your comments! They really are such awesome cars!!!
  12. adz

My fettled 1997 EK9

Hey Guys, I bought this a few months ago after owning two S2000s, a DC2 and a JDM EP3 and I can definately say this is my favorite by far! Im just addicted to the way that VTEC is so savage from this B16B! Its litterally nothing, then everything all at once! :D The car has had quite...
  13. adz

My bargetastic ATR.

Looking good mate! Always fancied one of these but its a car Ive never picked up yet!!!
  14. adz

VTEC Direct DC5 build up thread..

Love the seats man! They really are sexual! So are the brakes tho! Mu :):):)
  15. adz

My newly aquired JDM Championship White EP3

Cheers guys :D Really appreciate it! Im really not sure what to do tho! Do I keep the EP3 or get another S2000!!! :S They are both BRILLIANT cars that are good in different ways!! Ad
  16. adz

New JDM EP3 - Minor problems!

Yea its just that the offside rear of the light is basically tight to an engine mount so cant be removed. This means taking the whole bumper etc off just to get at the bulb which I really am not keen to do... Also Im put off by the sticker on the light that says do not remove cover - caution...
  17. adz

MY CTR

Holly Muff! Now thats clean! You must have spent hours polishing that! :) Loving the white and red combo :D
  18. adz

VTEC Direct DC5 build up thread..

Lol, seriously tho, it looks like an awesome build up mate :) Your DC2 was hardcore enough but this looks in a different league. Ill have to have a poke around it when I come up for Lemans ;) Shotgun a drive!!! :P
  19. adz

My newly aquired JDM Championship White EP3

Hey Guys, Last wednesday I swapped my S2000 for this.... Its a JDM EP3 with 40k miles on it.. There are a few problems I need to sort but on the whole very happy with the car! I only swapped the car so that I could sell it to a mate whos been after one for ages - Im after another S2000, but...
  20. adz

It was just off a non trader bud. He fancied my S2000 and I have a mate whos after a White EP3 so we did the deal! He said hes had the problem of the light blowing before, but the power steering is not a problem he says.. :S He says the car should be left ticking over for a minute or so...
  21. adz

Hey Guys, I just took a very nice White JDM EP3 in PX for my S2000. It has a few problems however which Im trying to sort out.... 1. The nearside headlight does not work. On taking this out its a HID bulb which are not prone to failing. However, the rear of the light is missing (Bulb cover)...
Back