• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. shadylee

EP3 100% motorway mpg...my results

thats what i calculated,im sure modern diesels can manage 50-55mpg on the motorway these days
  2. shadylee

right,been looking at mondeo tdci"s and the like but its confusing me. At the moment im returning 38mpg and 400 miles out of 50 litres and £55,then a further £20 is put in the civic to make me up to 660 miles that i do per week. A guy who i work with says he gets 660 miles on a run out of...
  3. shadylee

Yeah its a drag having to do the motorway thing,dont really want to work in yorkshire now we have split up so im saving "again" to cover a few months bills so i can jack and get another job in derby "again".lol I like this job but 660 miles per week is crazy for the wage, Rossy-Mate she was...
  4. shadylee

So to put a long story short it didnt work out with my gf in leeds,so im back in derby at my mums.But i have a good job in wakfield so for the past week i have been commuting. Anyway after 99% of motorway driving at a steady 3.5k revs and 68-70mph i returned... 395 miles out of a tank (to...
  5. shadylee

Jreedy's turbo'd ctr!!! spec list & pic's p4

really like the wheels,would love to drive a charged ctr,bet there a right hoon!
  6. shadylee

My ATR

looks nice chris,any better pics after a clean yet? I test drove one of these and found the airbox to be very lound when vtec"ing for a standard car,not muffled like the ep3.
  7. shadylee

starter motor maybe?

Just recently the ep3 wont start every now and then,the first time it happened i was on a hill so rolled it back alittle and let the clutch up whilst in gear to turn the motor over a crank then tried again and she fired up! second time i got out and pushed the car in gear a few rocks and again...
  8. shadylee

Back' N' R

love it! seriously thinking about giving my ep3 to rach and buying one of these for myself when funds allow!
  9. shadylee

Tegiwa? Gruppe m replica

another person had one delivered on ctro... http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=207500
  10. shadylee

Orange FN2 Alloys, Now on the car *Pics*

not for me,good finish though
  11. shadylee

Best place to get Lowering springs for CTR ep3?

how much are you looking for lottie? pm if preffered.
  12. shadylee

My Evo 8! now forsale pg23

jews have all the money lulz.. 8 hours in the waiting room? thats almost SAS selection surely? lol
  13. shadylee

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

looking good loxy. pic request for the dashboard and info panel in full working/illumination please. all the gubbins it shows as im interested
  14. shadylee

My civic vti v-tec dohc 4door saloon

nice,could do with some "tidy up" inside bits,steering wheel etc. love the rear seperate seat setup,is that standard or a custom job?
  15. shadylee

Suits' JDM S2000

lovely suits! nice coulor too,is there a height limit with these cars though? would 6ft 3in fit in comfortably?
  16. shadylee

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?60654-My-ep3-ctr-is-ready-for-lemans-09/page5 lol
  17. shadylee

Whats the best thing about owning an EP3

everyday useability mixed with performance on tap when needed...... p,s I dont think they stand out from the crowd at all,barley gets a glance.
  18. shadylee

What's your age? Do you drive a Type R?

27 years old here,
  19. shadylee

Am i mad looking at 4-5k EP3's - got one now

I recently had my 52 plate 99k miles(at the time) NHB ctr up for £4,200.For 5k you should get a lovely 80-90k mileage ctr mate no probs!
  20. shadylee

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

NHB 52 plate 102k 2nd engine......
  21. shadylee

My EP3 vs Cooper S WTF

i had a vw tourag diesel on my tail until *some* speed the other day,god knows if it was the big 5ltr thing but it had some grunt for a 2 ton car. truth is,in a straight line i dont think the ep3 is that fast,diffrence becomes abit clearer on a twisty road where brakes,grip and talent come...
  22. shadylee

Crumb's NHB EP3

brilliant thread crumb,just read this all the way from page 1. top work. p,s is there any issues fitting eibach"s to shocks that have 100k on them?
  23. shadylee

Worth modding a standard EP3 to premier?!

I saw seats only for £700,not the rest though. i had my rear tints done by a "good" company so cost a little extra,they were £190 if i remember correctly,dark smoke i think.
  24. shadylee

Worth modding a standard EP3 to premier?!

I tinted my rear glass similar to a premier,but thats about as far as i am bothered to take it, the recaro seats are about £700 on egay last time i looked
  25. shadylee

Dirtyh900's DC2

lovely mate,nice one
  26. shadylee

Type R number 7 - NHB 30th AE *Updated mod list Pg 1'

looks mint,good work dotty!
  27. shadylee

Anyone else freezing??

are you a ex- sxoc.com member by any chance? remember that name off there. I struggled to open my door this morning,was stuck solid :lol:
  28. shadylee

TypeRiter's Stolen Prem.. Updated...

good stuff! any new news yet?
  29. shadylee

TypeRiter's Stolen Prem.. Updated...

after all the trouble getting the ep3 its been stolen! i wonder if they would have targeted the FN2 to the same degree? sorry to hear this news. lee
  30. shadylee

bit of a taster for my self (jdm ep3)

350z"s give rx8 style mpg also.
  31. shadylee

would a import 350z rape you on insurance though jord?
  32. shadylee

Big Ends knocking- i got ripped off!!

good to hear bud! keep us informed
  33. shadylee

no,bradford folk in general,whomever they may be........... :lol:
  34. shadylee

:( my misus lives about 20 mins away from bradford utterly lawless place,i can understand him not wanting to persue it tbh,I doubt he would get past the garden gate,false names,unregistered people residing in multiple houses and then the pack mentality of bradford. he also has to travel...
  35. shadylee

dc5 look way better and more "special" in my opinion bud,
  36. shadylee

£300??

:lol:
  37. shadylee

the rear fog light on this jdm ctr looks horrid in the rear bumper! that alone would put me off buying it! http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk3/GRUSSY/BOND%20BUG%20PRE%20BUY/HONDA%20CTR%20JDM/DSC00315.jpg
  38. shadylee

boooo! shame mate,i had to get a few mates to push me up the top of our street tonight,bloody crap in snow i tell theeee!
  39. shadylee

lovely! my new fave colour on a fn2
  40. shadylee

Droning sound

Droning sound? check passenger seat for a mardy girlfriend who has got too comfortable after a year of going out.......
  41. shadylee

Improving MPG

clarkson once said on top gear that if you leave the car in gear and let the engine do the braking with no throttle it uses no fuel whatsoever? basicly on overrun. :confused:
  42. shadylee

NHB CTR - No. R000808 - 02 Plate

oh ok,cheers mush.
  43. shadylee

i respect your choice lol pics please!
  44. shadylee

NHB CTR - No. R000808 - 02 Plate

if he knows the reg number it would help,if i remember type r numbers were batch specific not car specific....
  45. shadylee

£300??

but you are both in public sectors? army and nhs? maybe the more secure places to have jobs tbh so no need to worry,production sectors are a different story.
  46. shadylee

£300??

brilliant! :lol:
  47. shadylee

Hopefully new owner

big welcome buddy,take it easy in the icy conditions
  48. shadylee

FN2 MPG

maybe thats the reason rx8"s are going for 6-8k in auto trader these days :confused:
  49. shadylee

What do you think its worth?

funny enough i currently have my 2002 ctr on ebay,start price was 3500 but its up to 4000 at the moment,allready met the reserve so it should go as long as the bidders aint ebay dreamers!
  50. shadylee

Improving MPG

I can never quite understand how people get 250-270 miles from a tank,even with back road thrashing now and then i still get 300-340 miles! lol when i am normal driving i change gear at 3k revs,i dont see the point in using up to 5k revs when simply commuting. as others have stated,town...
  51. shadylee

Headlight adjustment switch - EP3

yep,mine have bust also. i got my mot tester mate to set them up to a good height at his workplace as they were mega low and stuck there:evil:
  52. shadylee

FN2 MPG

And his boost gets him laid........ :lol:
  53. shadylee

FN2 MPG

:eek: jesus! i get 340 out of a tank in my ep3.granted that may be 10 miles or so out with the speedo never being that accurate,but still 25mpg:eek:
  54. shadylee

Flat Blade wipers

egay.....
  55. shadylee

problems playing you tube vids

seemed the problem was the fact that i was running internet explorer 7,i installed i,e 8 and i can now watch vids on here! cheers :cool:
  56. shadylee

More power on a sport?

very true,unless the op has previous drink drive or similar 3k seems way over budget to me:evil:
  57. shadylee

Soon to be selling up.

:lol:
  58. shadylee

erm,maybe :roll: lol
  59. shadylee

i will give it a go,think im running internet explorer 9
  60. shadylee

Soon to be selling up.

women allways do this lol
  61. shadylee

I've finally done it - Now I've got to wait for it!

I know i know scouse,only just noticed myself. it was late i guess,sorry :rolleyes:
  62. shadylee

no just on here,i have tryed installing the latest flashplayer but had a problem with install and it would not continue:mad:
  63. shadylee

Hi,whenever i click "i agree" on a you tube vid on here the box opens up black with a little coulor pic in the top right hand corner. what am i doing wrong exactly? :lol:
  64. shadylee

great news buddy,happy your enjoying the change. end of the day theres no point paying out £200pcm for a luxary your not that keen on!
  65. shadylee

My New 08 FN2

nice,i love the way the dual climate control has a temp button on the passenger side door armrest!
  66. shadylee

More power on a sport?

if i recall theres a guy in the other popular forum that has a ep2 sport and went nuts on his with tuning etc, think his name was type r replica or something along those lines,he has many threads detailing the build etc, im sure someone on here will know the guy im on about?
  67. shadylee

Air con or no Air con???

or a new engine in my case (hence pic) :lol:
  68. shadylee

Air con or no Air con???

just dont go to lemans.........lol :lol:
  69. shadylee

I was looking at buying a new fn2 with the same deal as you got,6k deposit then £200pcm and at the end of 3 yrs you have a guarenteed value on the car to either give it back to honda/finance company or pay the remaining off,me and the misus even went to test drive one and weigh up the options...
  70. shadylee

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

just out of intrest dotty,how much is tax on evo 6"s? do you have to pay 4x4 tax or is your car exempt because of age etc? Ive been looking at 6-7s lately as they have allways been a dream car from years back,but i allways thought they were still in the 10-12k mark for some reason,didnt...
  71. shadylee

Aftermarket cruise control...

had this email quote arrive today...
  72. shadylee

Christurbo's NHB Premier Weekend Jaunt.

looking good! I also was wondering about the climate control dials,do they hold a set temp when put in auto?
  73. shadylee

just emailed them for details,im guessing i will need the servo type module rather that the ecu controlled item,also would like a stalk to control the function.I would hazard a guess that fitted price would be around the £500 mark,will let you know when i get the actual price back though.could...
  74. shadylee

The shady wagon

a few extra pics with my omega elite.
  75. shadylee

i allready wear a size 12 boot,dont need any bigger feet lol cheers al,i will have a look
  76. shadylee

I do alot of motorway driving and usually stick in the slow-middle lane at 65-70mph,trouble is i get a sore anckle after about a hour and half :( Is it possible to retro fit or upgrade my EP3 to have cruise control?
  77. shadylee

The shady wagon

all good mate,we will have to meet up 1 weekend,im looking at getting mine lowered also. my names lee by the way :smt023
  78. shadylee

ayup mate,we will have to sort out 1 weekend to get some decent pics of our 2 ctr"s and have a...

ayup mate,we will have to sort out 1 weekend to get some decent pics of our 2 ctr"s and have a chat etc,im away up in leeds at my girlfreinds this weekend but could do something next weekend. my names lee by the way,
  79. shadylee

The shady wagon

stalker! lol i saw that you got a ctr,was that your vaux vectra v6 before the civic? some nice mods on ythe ctr mate,as far as i could see when i pass by its been lowered with a magnex backbox, get some pics up on here bud!:twisted:
  80. shadylee

The shady wagon

same here,im from kirk hallam. are you the guy who owns the satin silver ep3 up the road from me by any chance? lol 107k,nice!
  81. shadylee

The shady wagon

yep,the cricket ground,are you local to ilkeston?
  82. shadylee

The shady wagon

yeah,just in the process of getting some tyre foam in a can to replace wheel,newanive whats your milage up to date? i had the new engine at 94k (i think),but now i am rolling past 98k
  83. shadylee

The shady wagon

Just a few updated pics of the ep3. fezza mug :lol:
  84. shadylee

wow...a simple performance hike in 20 mins!

just like touring cars then :lol:
  85. shadylee

FN2 Disgraceful owner C/W - sickened me!

i blame the parents,and at times society. lack of respect in general by the sounds of it
  86. shadylee

emergency blow up bed for such occations........ out of intrest are buddy club seats actually light?
  87. shadylee

sarcasm noted lol, maybe its just me that thinks it feels different then.Ive not really taken it all out for fuel saving,and i have 2 cans of tyre weld for punctures etc. Just thought it made a slight improvment,i never have rear passengers anyway and it gives me a good exuse to explain to...
  88. shadylee

I removed my rear seats,parcel shelf and spare wheel today to make room for a house move,and i cannot belive how much difference its made to the feel of my car! The car seems to pick up alot faster in any gear from low down revs,also after taking it for a fast drive down my local twisty road...
  89. shadylee

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

nice work there dotty:cool:
  90. shadylee

Honda k20a (uk) engine replacement

few pics as promised,will get conrod pics when stripped... :cool:
  91. shadylee

Quick update as i have not been about for a while (holidays etc) The old engine was removed and stripped,the damage was as we expected a conrod failure,but not just any conrod failure, but a clean snap just above the base of the crank! ill get some pics up in the next week or so, the new...
  92. shadylee

SkellyOps' Bronze FN2 GT

fair point,was just wondering thats all lol :cool:
  93. shadylee

SkellyOps' Bronze FN2 GT

just out of intrest,after all the debates about the gruppe m intake being the best kit to avoid heat soak and so on,is this kit not going against the grain of all those opinions? that filter must surely take in engine bay heat? not having a go,love the motor..
  94. shadylee

FN2 New CTR GT

you drive way too slow,the type r is a race bred car,you are a disgrace to the brand....etc etc then again,you have a fully working engine,unlike me :lol:
  95. shadylee

hi nosman, was just about to post here with the update, so the engine arrived last wensday from www.tegiwaimports.com and the clutch kit i ordered also,i went round to my mates house on sat to have a look and so far so good, we didnt want to start stripping the plasic wrapping off yet as...
  96. shadylee

STOLEN - Nissan Skyline R32 gtr v-spec 2 - Derbyshire area

good mate of mines car, apparently he ran out of fuel,pulled into a layby and walked approx hour to nearest station,in the mean time the car had been dragged onto a low loader because of tyre marks that were left. word is that a pikey park was nearby
  97. shadylee

Oldest Type-R?

13888 2002 what do i win? :lol:
  98. shadylee

FN2 looking for type r gt

cheers adam :cool:
  99. shadylee

FN2 Mugen Civic Type R to be sold in the UK.........

going to get flamed for this,but... that looks like a ghey lax powa special.
Back