• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

Hopefully she'll handle alot better now I have some track tyres. Will be removing the tint at the front as its not ideal for track days and I think I've grown out of it now. Will do bud, thanks for positive comments. Totally standard and stayed that way till I joined the forums lol. Tweeters...
  2. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

Cheers bud. Tyres rub slightly so I will have to higher car about 5mm all round. Arches have been rolled at the back. Cheers Bud. I've had the old girl 10yrs come may next year. So she made it into a mag, which edition? I do coombe 3x a year. Cheers, she is low but needs to be higher to stop...
  3. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

Cost £200 all in. So much better than being wrapped in my opinion:D Haven't received harness bar yet bud but will get pics up once fitted for you:smt023 Couple more pics from the Forge action day at Coombe in september.
  4. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

Some more pics. Carbon dipped parts With the track tyres on, rubs slightly so will need to higher it a tad. Rear wing Engine bay as it stands. Function7 lca's with Progress roll bar.
  5. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

Haven't updated this for a long time and the car has progressed alot since. Here's a list of what I've done since. 1. Ported RBC with 70mm tb 2. DC header 3. M factory lsd with stage 1 organic ACT clutch. 4. Mapped by Romain at Eurospec to 248bhp with 180ftlb using Kpro. 5. Red Cobra Suzuka GT...
  6. Batfink76

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

These things happen bud but the cars looking good so keep it up:smt023
  7. Batfink76

^Joe's Detailing Service details.

If you come to swindon you could do mine aswell Joe? Would obviously pay petrol costs;)
  8. Batfink76

Andr345 EP3

Nice pics and as already said car looks in great condition:smt023
  9. Batfink76

Wiggy's Milano Facelift EP3

Looking good Wiggy,looks like Joe did a good job. Shame about the bonnet:(.
  10. Batfink76

Preface EP3 Civic Type R : Replace Front Bumper, grille, Splitter

Great how to Joe, that bumper looks a damn sight lot better than your old one:lol:
  11. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

Got it from www.funkypower.co.uk. £206 inc postage if I remember right.
  12. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

Its 24mm bud, cant say how it feels as I haven't driven her yet. Taking her on track at japfest so will report back after.
  13. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

Cheers Joe, just noticed your old front bumper:eek: And there was me worried that mine wouldn't be upto your standards:lol:.
  14. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

Progress bar arrived at long last and was fitted today just in time before the heavens opened:D. JDM along with tie bar off Progress on:twisted: Also took some comparison photo's between all 3 bars(oem,jdm and progress). Quite a difference as you can see. I will eventually...
  15. Batfink76

Ash ep3's Championship White Honda Civic Type R 30th Anni - parts from japan pg7

Not sure where to get it mapped tbh. Performance Autoworks said they can map it and Rich seems to know what he's talking about so might just let them do it when they fit everything. I dont have parts as yet but it wont be long:lol:. Main priorities at mo are the Progress bar which will be here...
  16. Batfink76

Ash ep3's Championship White Honda Civic Type R 30th Anni - parts from japan pg7

Looks alot better in white. I will have the same mods as you when I get it all fitted apart from the exhaust(RM01A). With regards to header,rbc and map are you glad you did it and is it worth all the money spent?
  17. Batfink76

JMR's Silver EP3 - out in the fields

Lovely clean example and great pics. Mines 9yrs old and went straight through MOT couple of weeks ago.
  18. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

Couple of pics now I have the Stoptechs and MiesterR coilovers fitted. Also fitted a new front bumper and headlights. 24mm progress arb is on back order:( so not sure when that will arrive. Mfactory lsd will hopefully be here for next week and then I can order new clutch and get it booked in...
  19. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

Glad you like. The coilovers have totally changed the way the car feels and handles but in a good way imo. I've never had a set of coilies before so it was weird to start with but I did a recent track day and loved the way the car handled. I am also finally happy with her stance now.
  20. Batfink76

Newan's 52 NHB. Type R number 1

Fair play to you. Great looking car with some nice mods. Keep up the good work.
  21. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

Thanks for the positive comments. Will get some more pics up as the stoptechs and MiesterR coilies have been fitted:D. Chuffed to bits with them both although the coilovers took a bit of getting used to as I've never had a set before. After reading Newannive's impressive thread I also ordered...
  22. Batfink76

My Milano EP3

As long as your happy thats all that counts. Nice to see something different. Keep up the good work:smt023
  23. Batfink76

Unichip Re-map

Had mine done at circuit motors. Very nice chap and money well spent.
  24. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

These arrived the other day:D Brakes should hopefully be fitted on saturday and the rest sometime next week.
  25. Batfink76

Castle Combe track Day

Anyone going on Sat 9th April?
  26. Batfink76

Hatton|Fiesta STealth

Nice, I looked at buying one of these to use as our main car but wasn't quite big enough for our liking. Great cars though all the same.
  27. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

As promised some more pics and spec. Had the car nearly 8yrs now and it still puts a smile on my face,love it. Anyhow heres the spec: Interior: Skunk2 gear knob Tegiwa short shifter Spoon rear strut brace Type R tax disc holder Carbon wrapped centre console,speedo gauge and handle inserts...
  28. Batfink76

BUDs - Milano Red Premier EP3 Eurospec 230bhp NOW FOR SALE

Not generally a fan of milanos but fair play to you, yours looks great. Keep up the good work:smt023
  29. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

Just a quick couple of photos with the new wheels. Chuffed to bits with them:D. Will get more pictures up of rest of car when I can. Just waiting to get new Touring Stoptech kit and MiesterR coilovers fitted.
  30. Batfink76

MeisterR Zeta-R ep3

I've just received mine and just waiting for the buddy club roll center adjuster kit to arrive before booking it in. Out of interest Shaenei how much have you lowered yours by? I was going to try a 40mm drop but wouldn't go any lower than that.
  31. Batfink76

johngreen537's Milano EP3! Neuspeed ARB's! Bonnet Wrap!

Looking good John. Liking the gauge surround:cool:
  32. Batfink76

johngreen537's Milano EP3! Neuspeed ARB's! Bonnet Wrap!

Welcome. I'm from Swindon too:smt023
  33. Batfink76

Fujitsubo RM01A

I have the RM01A and love it, has a subtle look and sound and you only really hear it when starting up and in vtec. Most people who have had or have one rate them very highly.
  34. Batfink76

Remapping and fitting RBC

Cheers for all the replies guys. I'm going to leave it for now as I decided to get a dc header aswell so will get it all fitted and mapped by xmas. Best have a chat with the missus and make sure she hasn't got me anything yet:lol:
  35. Batfink76

Remapping and fitting RBC

Hi all, after some advice and was hoping you guys and possibly gals could help? I have bought the modded RBC from TEGIWA and also all the necessary gaskets and pipes. From what I can see on some pictures of it fitted it looks as though the SFS hose has to be trimmed so that the gruppe m doesn't...
  36. Batfink76

MY gruppe's here

Blimey:eek: Bought mine from Xposed about a year ago for 530 and I thought that was expensive. 2nd what Suits says though,great piece of kit. Enjoy:twisted:
  37. Batfink76

Your tyre reviews

Very good all rounder to be honest. Very pleased with them.
  38. Batfink76

Chain Tensioner

My camshaft position sensor fault has come on:( but went out the same night. Had it checked out anyway and was told to keep an eye on it and book it back in for a strip down if it came on again. Asked Honda what worst case scenario would be and they said that I had possibly stretched timing...
  39. Batfink76

RBC intake extra's

Have just bought an RBC and just wondered if a honda dealer would sell the hondata gasket and if not where's the best place to get one? I have googled it and JAPSHOP do it for 60,is this a good price? Also what tubing do I need and where from again?
  40. Batfink76

No worries buddy. The RM01A is great,quieter than I expected but looks good and sounds nice with...

No worries buddy. The RM01A is great,quieter than I expected but looks good and sounds nice with vtec. Did you see the hassle I had with it in the exhaust section?
  41. Batfink76

Hi Rysz, Wasn't sure if you would be interested or not but thought I'd give you first refusal...

Hi Rysz, Wasn't sure if you would be interested or not but thought I'd give you first refusal anyway. Basically I got the RM01A and now have a surplus supersprint b pipe. Has only done about 2500miles and is about 6 months old. Wanted 120 for it. Let me know bud. Cheers Mike
  42. Batfink76

RM01A Exhaust

Have just got back from picking car up and chuffed to bits with it. The exhaust sits perfect and sounds lovely without being OTT. Performance Autoworks have done a great job at a great price. I'm that impressed with them I'm considering getting them to do FRSU. I intend on doing a thread in...
  43. Batfink76

What exhaust with Eibach/ABP Springs

I have the RM01A(now without bent bracket) with my ABP Eibach springs and hasn't scraped yet especially on my driveway which has a nasty little lip on it.
  44. Batfink76

RM01A Exhaust

I dropped it off at Performance Autoworks yesterday and they seemed pretty confident they could do something with it:D They have just rang me up to say its done so very relieved and feeling a little bit happier. Wont be 100% happy till I see how it sits and try it out obviously. Just got to...
  45. Batfink76

RM01A Exhaust

I'll be popping down to performance autoworks today to see if they can do anything with it. Have already asked James@Touge but they dont sell brackets seperately. With regards to confirming that its bent, you've seen the pictures and posts?? Sorry Hasnic:oops: my bad.
  46. Batfink76

RM01A Exhaust

:smt023Thanks Hatton,I'll pop down and see them tomorrow as its only down the road.
  47. Batfink76

RM01A Exhaust

Only problem being that I would need another RM01A to measure it up against surely? It wouldn't sit right otherwise. Also I'm no good with a blow torch and dont know many people or garages around here that would be willing to help me out. Thanks Suits for the picture, cant even see your fixing...
  48. Batfink76

RM01A Exhaust

Bought of Sleazoid and he was selling this and GM etc for EP3, just double checked in sales section.
  49. Batfink76

RM01A Exhaust

Thanks Dotty,knew it didn't look right.Gutted. Spent 450 notes on this and its in great condition apart from this:(. Any suggestions as to what I do next? I bought of a member on here and also ctro.
  50. Batfink76

RM01A Exhaust

Bought this 2nd hand and received today. I spent alot of money on it but something just doesn't look right with the bracket:(. It looks bent......really badly and doesn't compare too well to pictures I've seen on line:confused:. I dont want to embarrass myself by taking it somewhere for them to...
  51. Batfink76

Name change please

Thanks much appreciated.
  52. Batfink76

Name change please

Could you please change my username to Batfink76?
  53. Batfink76

Your tyre reviews

Bought a set of VREDESTEIN ULTRAC SESSANTA 215/40/17s about a month ago and really liking them. I did a little research on them and have read nothing but good reports on them. Got them from CAMSKILL at 79 quid each with a saving of 28.90 per tyre as they are reduced at mo.
  54. Batfink76

Just a few of my Type R the g/f's mk2 mx-5 and friends mk1 mx-5

Looks nice. Like the wheel colour. Have they been refurbed?
  55. Batfink76

Ads slow ep with new parts

Great progress Ads and of course in the best colour. Like you though I also made the error of getting facelift tail lights and will be purchasing some red ones very soon. Cant remember if its a straight swap though tbh? I think the wiring is slightly different, correct me if I'm wrong please:D
  56. Batfink76

Loads of New Bits

Very nice. Love the wheels,what are they and how much?
  57. Batfink76

Thruxton Track Day

Are you interested in taking your own car on a track? If so why not pop down to castle coombe race track on september 5th. Take your car on for about £30. Its a good day out even if you dont go on track. I'll be going as usual.:D
  58. Batfink76

Gruppe M

Never lucky me,get hit by customs on anything I buy abroad.:(
  59. Batfink76

Gruppe M

Just received my gruppe m today after purchasing from Jay at XpO2ed. Great guy and very helpful. I paid £556 and then another £30 to customs to release it. I was like a little kid at christmas this morning:D
  60. Batfink76

Castle Combe Action Day Sat 5th Sept

Yeah I know what you mean but I haven't come close yet. I just love the car so much on the track as you get to see what it really handles and goes like. Also its not just a case of taking a banger on the track and ramping the nuts of it,I,ve been on the track with brand new 911 turbo's, mercs...
  61. Batfink76

Castle Combe Action Day Sat 5th Sept

Just wondered if anyone will be coming down for this track day? It's the first time they have held a 2nd action day as it normally only happens in april. I've been down a couple of times and it's well worth the money. It's open to all cars and costs £30 for 15mins on the track with about 20...
  62. Batfink76

Buddy Club P1 Black with Red lip

Does anyone know where the best place is to get a set of these (18") and how much I can expect to pay.:)
  63. Batfink76

Steering rack difference?

Can anyone tell me if a facelift ep3 steering rack will fit a pre-facelift ep3? The part numbers are exactly the same apart from the last digit and honda couldn't confirm that it wouldn't although they did say it was unlikely it would fit because of the different part number. :confused:
  64. Batfink76

Steering rack

Any chance of any pics to show where exactly to make the holes in the steering rack for the wd40? I'm not to confident with DIY and dont fancy making holes where there not needed. Also how much are the top suspension mounts? Have been told honda will charge £400 all in but seems a bit...
  65. Batfink76

Rubbing noise when pulling away in 02 EP3 help please!!!!

Thanks. Its something else I can try if I dont have any luck with steering rack. How much did they cost?
  66. Batfink76

Rubbing noise when pulling away in 02 EP3 help please!!!!

Have just joined the forum and wish I had done alot sooner. I've had my type r for over six years now and have learned to live with this problem for at least 4. I've put it into to 2 dealerships and 1 honda approved garage costing me a total of £150 for all of them to say they cant find anything...
  67. Batfink76

facelift headlights

Have just done this to mine at a cost of £230 inc bulbs. I think they look much better than pre-facelift. Dealerships charge silly money,I got mine done by a firm called AUTOELECTRIX based in swindon. :D
  68. Batfink76

dual halo projector lights

I had these on mine. They looked good but weren't a very good fit and they will not go through the mot as they only do them for LHD.;)
Back