• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jonb

Spare key

Recently bought my CTR from a Ford dealer as they had it off the previous owner for part ex. Trouble is it only has one key and fob, the ford dealer say thats all that they were given off the previous owner. Is it easy enough for Honda to get a new key and fob or am i looking at an expensive...
  2. jonb

My NHB CTR.

looking good. did my calipers red.
  3. jonb

WTF is this under my carpet?????

does that mean she is under the carpet in the boot?
  4. jonb

vtec noise gone

i would say its normal as my mate had a filter on his and it was so much louder than mine. now i have had my exhaust done mine sounds a lot louder
  5. jonb

Finchys EP3 Type R

looking good mate any plans for it?
  6. jonb

Paintwork advice please

whats involved in a mop then? sounds like a full detail will definately be on the cards, especially when ive got whote wheels!
  7. jonb

Paintwork advice please

thats a great help cheers mate. ** be getting it booked in somewhere asap
  8. jonb

Paintwork advice please

wow! thats really impressive! it would be worth the drive up to be honest! Whats involved in a proper detail then? it must be much more than just a normal valet to get a finish like that.
  9. jonb

Paintwork advice please

Done a quick search but havnt found quite what i was after. Basically ive got a NHB EP3 and its got the usual stone chips, a few deep scratches and showing signs of the dreaded fade in just a couple of small areas on the bumpers. I dont know if getting it mopped is the right choice or if a...
  10. jonb

S2000 & NSX YUK!!

not to my taste but ive seen a lot worse to be fair.
  11. jonb

White CTR

cheers for that mate. Had seen the carbon ones but missed the other one.
  12. jonb

White CTR

love the car mate!! like the interior bits sprayed white! is it a mugen grill? where can i get one?
  13. jonb

EP3 De-rear wiper

Cheers for that. appreciate it.
  14. jonb

MIJ Performance Exhausts?

iv used them a couple of times on previous cars. Wouldnt let them anywhere near my civic though to be honest or my skyline before that! i agree if youve got a corsa or a saxo then thats a different story. They took the centre box out of my astra and as soon as i left the engine management...
  15. jonb

EP3 De-rear wiper

really struggling to get the interior bits off the hatch. do i just pull? looks like il snap the plastic things if i force them too much
  16. jonb

Vtec question

so would a filter cause this change?
  17. jonb

Vtec question

He has a universal cone filter on his as far as i know but thats all.
  18. jonb

Vtec question

Iv recently bought a pre face lift EP3 and im not sure if vtec is engaging properly. Iv been out several times in my mates face lift model and when vtec kicks in you can really feel the "pull" and the noise changes quite drastically. Mine seems fast enough and as the revs get higher it seems...
  19. jonb

Common Civic Faults

dont know if its a common fault or just me but had to take my 02 ctr in today as went to fill up with petrol yesterday and couldnt open the fuel flap. pulled the lever and nothing happened! the little handle by the seat had come away from the wire that opens the flap so just a question of...
  20. jonb

Brake fault

cheers guys. thats a relief.
  21. jonb

Brake fault

Hi Got my nhb ctr on Friday and love it to bits! no complaints with it at all but this morning when i took the handbrake off and pulled forward there was a very loud clunk noise as if the brakes had seized on. Its not done it before and the only thing i did differently was wash the car...
  22. jonb

Carbon badges

yeah thats a hep mate.i probably will end up leaving them to be honest. was just wandering what was on the market. cheers
  23. jonb

My Civic Type R (New Owner)

very tidy example. love how clean the interior is
  24. jonb

Carbon badges

Hi Iv done a search and had a look through the forum but cant see what im after. Just want to know if it is possible to get carbon "H" badges for the CTR EP3. (carbon effect or black would do) Looked on the usual places like ebay and no joy. sorry if this has been asked before Cheers
  25. jonb

How far would people go with exterior styling?

the mods you have listed sound good and should help to make the car look different/cleaner to others. maybe just some subtle skirts/splitters would be the next step if you wanted to go that far.
  26. jonb

First ever CTR

spoke to Luke at Sky Insurance. Very dissapointed as they cant give me a quote this year due to a bump i had last year so lost 2years no claims. :( Had to go with Brentacre in the end. £1300 but 25 next year so hope it will go down a bit then.
  27. jonb

First ever CTR

cheers mate. i cant believe how many people on here have CTR's as their first car! i couldnt even get insurance on a 1.4 corsa! :D
  28. jonb

First ever CTR

lol yeah didnt realise id clicked some random places until i had posted the thread! doh! yeah course i test drove it but i mean when i get to really drive it properly on my own. its not the same having the dealership guy with you is it?
  29. jonb

First ever CTR

cheers guys. its taken me a while to find. been and looked at some the same age in a right state so im really pleased with this!! just hope its as good to drive as i imagine!
  30. jonb

First ever CTR

And indeed my first ever Honda! Its an 02 model with only 47k. Only 1 owner previously to the garage so is in mint condition for its age. Standard at the mo but some choice mods will be done shortly. All being well i pick it up on Friday. Cant wait!!!!!! :) :D:woot:
  31. jonb

Civic

sorry :getcoat: thanks for that
  32. jonb

Civic

anyone?
  33. jonb

First time owner

really sorry to hear this mate. i had the same happen with my skyline. Took it in for some tasty mods and got a call to say that it couldnt be done as the car had been in a front ender and couldnt be jigged anymore to get it properly straight! its just so annoying that people are willing to sell...
  34. jonb

Civic

Hello Well havent been on for a while- the original plan was to get an integra type r but due to recent changes in circumstances im now looking to get a civic. Its going to be around 2002/2004 model but was just wandering if youve got any buying tips or things i should look out for/be aware...
Back