• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. ep2Sport

civic 2.2 diesel sport worth a look?

Well my much richer friend has bought a 09 black one and he loves it best interiour I have ever been in and I have driven a mk5 r32!! He is also going to get the car remapped for 193Bhp. Now more temping!! :)
  2. ep2Sport

lol it wont be a new one, second hand one.
  3. ep2Sport

Isn't the diesel fastwe 0-60though and it's 10mpg better. How much would I be looking at for one of these? Is there a better car in that catorgory such as leon or focus diesel? Thanks again Ben
  4. ep2Sport

hi guys as some of you may no i bought a toyota altezza 2months ago and it broke down straight away so am in an ongoing conflict with the garage who sold it to me, but me and my partner have recently had a little girl and im now thinking that maybe im better off buying a more sensible car like a...
  5. ep2Sport

Cw ep2

just the spoiler and rims really
  6. ep2Sport

Manifold for a civic sport

oh rite this costs alot more than i thought lol :( oh well that was a nice thought *** thanks alot.
  7. ep2Sport

I no this is a long shot but how much do you recon a garage would charge to fit it? I have a mate who is a mechanic but doesnt work in a garage so i dont think he will have the tools. I have seen a couple of D16Z6 manifolds on ebay so might consider this Many thanks Ben :)
  8. ep2Sport

agreed
  9. ep2Sport

:( it seems crazy that it is much easyier to make a car like a clio or some other chavmobile alot faster than a 1.6 civic. i just dont understand why my car is as it seems the worst car to tune lol oh well at least it looks good :) Thanks for the help guys. Ben
  10. ep2Sport

yeah i might just make the car look nicer instead of trying to make it faster. Thanks guys
  11. ep2Sport

oh ok lol thanks for letting me no. i just want a tiny bit more power from the car any thing you can suggest?
  12. ep2Sport

:( i have seen one for about 90 pounds if anything it should make the bay look better?
  13. ep2Sport

Hey I don't no any I'm affraid. That site you gave me is ok to look at but have posted a few...

Hey I don't no any I'm affraid. That site you gave me is ok to look at but have posted a few things on there with to responce:( still good to no about it *** thanks ben
  14. ep2Sport

Hi I was wondering what the best manifold would be for a EP2? And is heat wrap a good idea? Thanks ben
  15. ep2Sport

hi recoy2k i was looking at a post you wrote about having a strut brace on. im looking to get...

hi recoy2k i was looking at a post you wrote about having a strut brace on. im looking to get one for my car at the top on the engine bay. will this improve my handeling alot or not really worth it?? also how much are decent ones? thanks Ben
  16. ep2Sport

Cw ep2

i have a sport it is a lovely car. its good looking and fast enough for most days. if its the look your after a sport is perfect but if its speed then the type r is king! i hope to get a type r next year :)
  17. ep2Sport

Improving MPG

Short trips mainly to my girl friends house about 3-6miles but not fast like30mph limit.
  18. ep2Sport

Improving MPG

On parkers.co.uk it says my car should be getting mpg in the high40's. Is it worth taking the car into Honda to see if there is a problem?
  19. ep2Sport

Improving MPG

Well I don't no what to do? Could it be the trip computer be wrong? Or maybe the pannel filter is the reason?
  20. ep2Sport

Improving MPG

I have a sport and im getting about 31 MPG!!! but I love the car so cant complain :D
  21. ep2Sport

Oh lol sorry didn't realise you loved so far away :s ok cool well I put them in on Thursday hope...

Oh lol sorry didn't realise you loved so far away :s ok cool well I put them in on Thursday hope they improve drive. I heard they add performance? This right? How's your car coming along any more mods or plans? Thanks ben
  22. ep2Sport

Hello mate hows the car coming?? was looking at your pictures and it looks very nice! were...

Hello mate hows the car coming?? was looking at your pictures and it looks very nice! were abouts you from? Did you hear about the South Mimms meet on the 14th march? thanks Ben
  23. ep2Sport

hello Mr_sport just wondering if you will be going to the south mimms meet on the 14th of march...

hello Mr_sport just wondering if you will be going to the south mimms meet on the 14th of march? also what do you no about NKG spark plugs i just bought some on ebay. hope there good lol Cheers mate
  24. ep2Sport

what to do next

You could get new bulbs, wind deflectors, new light clusters, tinted windows, pin stripes (please dont though) or new matts theres quite alot of little things you can do that make a big difference. Hope it helps
  25. ep2Sport

Type R Seats ( NO AIR BAGS) in my Civic Sport. HELP !!!

Whoa someone blew off the handle. Shame you can't redo a first impression.....Childish Anyway i also have a EP2 if you need help this forum is ace.
  26. ep2Sport

??Licence plate bulbs??

thats awsome thanks :) Type R Owners helps me again lol
  27. ep2Sport

??Licence plate bulbs??

Hi, I just bought a pair of replacement licence plate bulbs for my ep2 and wondered how to put them in, if its easy and if anyone here has done it to their car?? They are the zeon( not sure of spelling) ones. Any help welcome thanks Ben :D
  28. ep2Sport

hey I dont think it adds much performance but sounds good lol. I can't find the link anymore but...

hey I dont think it adds much performance but sounds good lol. I can't find the link anymore but was on ebay. I think its worth it hope this helps
  29. ep2Sport

2003 Diesel Civic

lol They are good :)
  30. ep2Sport

2003 Diesel Civic

The only good thing is that if you do this to their cars they can then class it as a kit car and the insurance will go down loads
  31. ep2Sport

2003 Diesel Civic

Used to be one by me. It fooled me at first glance. My advice is dont try and have something you haven't by making it look like something else. But each to there own
  32. ep2Sport

OMG I need a faster car i got beat today by a new shape 1.9cdti astra!! Evo's are good but the...

OMG I need a faster car i got beat today by a new shape 1.9cdti astra!! Evo's are good but the MPG is not so good lol. where abouts are you from then mate?? im in southampton
  33. ep2Sport

very nice. what made you change to the type r?? I would love one but cant afford the insurance...

very nice. what made you change to the type r?? I would love one but cant afford the insurance which is a shame as they are good looking cars!
  34. ep2Sport

2003 Diesel Civic

isnt the 2.2 diesel is faster than the 1.8?
  35. ep2Sport

2003 Diesel Civic

I'd be up for a race as well
  36. ep2Sport

2003 Diesel Civic

I wouldnt make my Sport look like a Type r but if he is hell bent on making the 1.7 diesel into a type r replica then I think Ebay will have a new grill and body kit on it for cheapish. If they want a type r spoiler then he will need a type r replica one as the original type r spoiler will not...
  37. ep2Sport

DC2 DB8 DC5 Just bought a DC2...

Very nice but i like the Micra lol.
  38. ep2Sport

DC2 DB8 DC5 Just bought a DC2...

Hello mate put some pictures up.
  39. ep2Sport

Yeah i no what you mean. I do feel abit glum when a type r rolls up next to me at the lights ***...

Yeah i no what you mean. I do feel abit glum when a type r rolls up next to me at the lights *** lol. yeah a EP2Sport secton would be cool
  40. ep2Sport

More power on a sport?

Thats what i'm stuck on as the civic has a nice interior and exterior not alot of cafrs have both IMO
  41. ep2Sport

More power on a sport?

I was looking at getting a BMW 3series as i think they look smart. The due date is the 2nd of June. I cant wait!
  42. ep2Sport

the *** are ment to be i ' v

the *** are ment to be i ' v
  43. ep2Sport

*** not really done much to my car *** put wind deflecters on it and a pipercross pannel filter...

*** not really done much to my car *** put wind deflecters on it and a pipercross pannel filter a sub,2amp, 6x9's and a head unit. i i took the civic badge off it because i thought it look awful. I went to the southend on sea meet back in august i think it was mmm not sure was amazing, i could...
  44. ep2Sport

More power on a sport?

Brill mate thanks a lot for the advice. I live in southampton. What about you? I really like the look of my car I was looking to get a bmw diesel. Pm me anyway man thanks again :)
  45. ep2Sport

More power on a sport?

Not a bad idea Jermal thanks. I was planning on waiting untill i turned 21 to start looking at a new car for me. And yes I was never planning on putting a massive bean can on the back that sounds like an evo. just a better flowing exhaust. Im not sure but i think my friend has just bought a new...
  46. ep2Sport

More power on a sport?

Thanks for the advice looks like there is really no point in starting my modding streak on this car then lol. I had a look on insurance for a type r and it was nearly 3000!! My re-newal is due in may will it be alot lower then as i will be 21 and have 2 years NCB?? oh one more thing are there...
  47. ep2Sport

More power on a sport?

Yeah i guess so. I was thinking on getting a cat back just to make it sound a bit better and give it a little bit more power. Could you recommend any good ones??
  48. ep2Sport

Sport

Yeah it would, I'll just have to save up my pennies lol
  49. ep2Sport

More power on a sport?

lol the insurance is killer maybe one day.....:twisted:
  50. ep2Sport

More power on a sport?

Hi guys quick question I have a 2004 civic sport ep2 and was wondering whats the best thing to get to gain some more power?? Also was wondering if anyone here has a EP2 and has modded theirs. Any comments are welcome thanks :)
  51. ep2Sport

Sport

*** got a EP2 and was looking to get a new spoiler as the standard one is awfull. I want a black spoiler think that will look quite hot on my milano red ep2.
  52. ep2Sport

heya just a quick question how easy/hard was fitting ur silvatecs?? I have a 2004 sport and...

heya just a quick question how easy/hard was fitting ur silvatecs?? I have a 2004 sport and wondered if you knew if its the same or different because the engine is in a different place? thanks
  53. ep2Sport

hello mate just wondering if you have done any mods on your ep2? what colour is it?? Do you...

hello mate just wondering if you have done any mods on your ep2? what colour is it?? Do you ever go to meets?
  54. ep2Sport

Red Mats with sport logo??

I might have to get a Type r set then. It is a shame though because i dont want people to think im trying to make my car a type r :) Thanks guys
  55. ep2Sport

matt's ek9

Looks very nice. EK's are sweet :D
  56. ep2Sport

Red Mats with sport logo??

Does any one know where I can find some red mats for a ep2?? Im looking for ones with the honda sport logo on them as i am not keen on getting the type r mats because I do not have a type r......YET!!! Any help is help thanks :D
  57. ep2Sport

My white Cwest DC5

Great loking motor! I now know what car i'll be getting next!! Is it expensive on the insurance? What insrance group is it? :)
  58. ep2Sport

si324 ep3 . my NHB EP3

Nice car mate. I love the mugen spoilers there awsome. :)
  59. ep2Sport

FN2 FN2 Sub help

Each to their own i guess. Good luck on the sub mate
  60. ep2Sport

FN2 FN2 Sub help

Yes true but as the stereo is not the best looking he may wish to change it for a new head unit when the subs and amps arrive.
  61. ep2Sport

FN2 FN2 Sub help

I was told that all of the cars electronics are hooked up to the stereo so if you want a new head unit then the old stereo will have to powered still, most people hide it away in the boot.
  62. ep2Sport

**Satin silver CTR** productive bank holiday monday

I spent three hours on mine yesterday and then went on the moterway.....Big mistake now it looks worse than before i started was well gutted. oh well haha.
  63. ep2Sport

**Satin silver CTR** productive bank holiday monday

That car is gleaming!! Must of taken ages. I like the picture third from bottom with the side angle. Nice car mate
  64. ep2Sport

Awsome yeah i heard those back seats weigh a ton!! No it wasnt me i'v only had my sport for like...

Awsome yeah i heard those back seats weigh a ton!! No it wasnt me i'v only had my sport for like 5months. Are you going to the meet on saturday at south mimms?
  65. ep2Sport

Hey im from Woolston. Nice car bet its faster now you taken those heavy back seats out.

Hey im from Woolston. Nice car bet its faster now you taken those heavy back seats out.
  66. ep2Sport

My Evo 8! now forsale pg23

If i was older and had more money then maybe haha. Very nice car
  67. ep2Sport

Other Cars

Very nice lineup. How much was the respray on your R? I really like white cars.
  68. ep2Sport

ok mate will do if I dont spot you i'll be in the red ep2 with small mugen decals on the doors

ok mate will do if I dont spot you i'll be in the red ep2 with small mugen decals on the doors
  69. ep2Sport

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

wow that ep3 looks the bees knees. im hoping to start with the mugen caps under thebonnet.
  70. ep2Sport

A little ETD advice

sorry was not aware short typing was aloud. verry odd indeed.
  71. ep2Sport

A little ETD advice

mmm sounds tasty. what does it do? and wud it be n e point in getting one for a sport?
Back