• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. kingbuttmunch

How do you put in the code for the radio? Where would this code be?

As the title says, I need to find the code for the car radio and need to know how to put it in? :confused: :confused:
  2. kingbuttmunch

Servicing North London

Where can I go to get my car servied well? It will be the 60,000 mile/ 60 month service. I have given up taking it to Honda as they where rubbish when I went last and i swear they charge too much. I am lazy so don't want to go too far, could any garage do it as its the small one?
  3. kingbuttmunch

Lean

I currently have AEM induction kit and I am looking to buy a manifold and exhaust. Would I need to get a Kpro to as it would run lean with all these mods on?
  4. kingbuttmunch

where to go?

Just wondering if there was anywhere around north london that can tune your car and fit Kpros other than CPL? Its a bit to far away for me to drive :confused:
  5. kingbuttmunch

B pipe

When changing your exhaust set up would you need to change the B pipe? would it make a difference?
  6. kingbuttmunch

confused... Yes

I just went on the confused website to see about my car insurence renewal. Usually i will get at least one quote cheaper than the one the year before but I didin't get one this time. I have never had and accident so i have no idea my my qoutes have gone up.
  7. kingbuttmunch

How much?

Not too sure where to ask this thread, but i was just curious for how much i could sell my 2002 ctr alloys for. They are curbed and are starting to bubble. The tyre are still legal bridgestone but bearly. I know its not great but they are great for a refurb. I would have photos but the alloys...
  8. kingbuttmunch

New alloy wheel trouble

Just tried to put my new Rota sub zero alloys on and the wheel brace keeps rubbing on the alloy wheel as i try to do the nuts up. It seem as if there is not enough space to fit the wheel brace on. Is it that the honda wheel brace is just too wide?
  9. kingbuttmunch

Surprise surprise

Had to drive home in this awful weather and my car cuts out. It happened one time previous to this when it was also teeming with rain. I had just changed the induction kit to a AEM CAI before it started to do it.
  10. kingbuttmunch

Plastic rings

I am not sure if you guys can help me. I got some 18" alloys on tuesday, they came with wheel nuts and 4 black plastic rings. Does anyone konw what these rings are for? I would take a pick but the camera died and there are no batts in the house. :(
  11. kingbuttmunch

feel the pressure

I know that the tyre pressure in 17" wheel should be 32 at the front and 30 at the back but what about 18"s is it any different?
  12. kingbuttmunch

49000 miles

Sorry guys and girls i am sure someone has already asked this but i am wondering how much it will cost normaly to do the 49000 mile service.
  13. kingbuttmunch

which to buy?

I really don't know which of these to get? It is ether the 17's which i like the most and are cheapest or 18's which look nicer under the arches? Which would you guys get? These I really like but only come in 17's but that also makes them cheaper These I like to and come in 18 they are...
  14. kingbuttmunch

Will it fit?

I am looking at some alloys on abay will they fit? 5X114.3 ET40 7.5 J X 18"
  15. kingbuttmunch

What to do?

Not to sure what to do with my wheels, one choice is to buy new alloys and tyres but a bit expensive. Another is to buy the tyres and take the tyres alloys to be resprayed and put on all together, the problem is i have a car sitting around with no wheels for the day and night and have to find 4...
  16. kingbuttmunch

The unmentionable

I was out at a meet tonight with my newly fitted aem c1 induction kit. As i was driving it stopped vtecing and wouldn't pull over 5000. I ashume it had too much rain on it as when it calmed down it got better. I have noticed a noise change, when it vtecs at 6000 it sounds like i have angered a...
  17. kingbuttmunch

Which one?

I am thinking of getting a second hand cat back exhaust as I have already got an AEM CAI induction kit. What exhaust should I look for to get a good performance so i don't need to get another at a later date.
  18. kingbuttmunch

Saggy fascia

I have a fascia addaptor for my alpine head unit but it is sagging. It doesn't seem to be the weight of the head unit. How could i stop it?
  19. kingbuttmunch

How much?

How much do you need to cut out of the wheel acrh to fit the AEM C1 induction kit. Is it a full hole? or just a chunk?
  20. kingbuttmunch

What colour would you choose?

I have a silver ctr and i am thinking of getting my alloys sparyed as they are starting to bubble. What colours do you guys think? I fancy something a little different so not gun metal grey. :?:
  21. kingbuttmunch

Bolt problem

When putting oil in my car this morning i noticed that on of the bolt from the header where the yellow arrow is pointing is missing. Should i be panicing? also what is the point of the thing the red arrow is pointing to it seems to lead in to the rad but there is already a opening of that...
  22. kingbuttmunch

power

I was just wondering, isn't it a bit much to pay over £1000 to buy an stage 1 tune for only a 10-20 bhp raise?
  23. kingbuttmunch

18 incher

How do 18's effect your ride. Is it a challenge? Does it follow the road all over the place or is it fine? :?: [/list]
  24. kingbuttmunch

aem induction

I have seem the AEM induction kit which sits behind the bumper for £240 is that a good deal?
  25. kingbuttmunch

carbon lip

is there any kit that are carbon, but just the lips on the front and back and the side skirts?
  26. kingbuttmunch

power lead

I reasently had a power wire set up in my car but when i took it for an MoT the man seemed to be worried. He said it was placed badly. It doesn't seem to touch anything. What do you guys think?
  27. kingbuttmunch

Wipe clean

I had just bought wiper blades for the front and back of my car. The back wiper that the Halfords booklet told me to get was way too big. It seems that the Honda wiper is non universal, do i have to buy one from Honda?
  28. kingbuttmunch

wipe clean

I had just bought wiper blades for the front and back of my car. The back wiper that the Halfords booklet told me to get was way too big. It seems that the Honda wiper is non universal, do i have to buy one from Honda?
  29. kingbuttmunch

smelly cat

After i give my car a good run i get a smell when i pull up and stop. I have been told this is most likely to be my cat. would a sports cat sort this? and would i have to buy the whole system?
  30. kingbuttmunch

turbo/ supercharger

Has anyone got a turbo or supercharger? Are they worth the money which provideds the most power for the least cost? :smt038 [/url]
Back