• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. v tec neil

slight knocking is it normal?

thanks guys , its goin into the local garage on wednesday to get a thorough check up
  2. v tec neil

cheers i will have a look
  3. v tec neil

:asw::rolleyes:i have a ep3 with as far as i know standard suspension,when goingover rough ground theres a bit of a knocking seems to be coming from the front as i can feel it through the foot rest on my left foot, is the ep3 suspension naturally a bit clangy or could it be something more...
  4. v tec neil

raspy or not raspy?

just had a look at the dc sports exhaust on e bay it looks good anybody no anything about them? are they any good? £470 with free delivery?
  5. v tec neil

whats the noisiest backbox for ep3?

just had a look at the dc sports exhaust on e bay it looks good anybody no anything about them? are they any good? £470 with free delivery?
  6. v tec neil

thats what i think its just too small,story of my life haha
  7. v tec neil

different rear spoiler ep3?

just looked at a buddyclub spoiler on ebay looks smart £275 i may invest
  8. v tec neil

cheers i will keep an eye out
  9. v tec neil

i have a 04 eps ,the rear light in the spoiler has a smash in it ,been quoted 150 pound for a new light ,does anybody no of any different style rear spoilers ie import etc that i could replace the standard one with? need no neccesarily have a light in it..ta
  10. v tec neil

ep3 stereo ,,help!!

hi im looking to fit a double din stereo into my 04 ep3 ,firstly all the double dins ive seen look square but the hole in the dash looks almost curved ,will they fit? also where is the best place to buy one ive looked in halfords but they look pricey for what they are ,any ideas ? cheers
  11. v tec neil

well i dont think i want it too loud kids are in back sometimes ,dont want them luggy,i like the sound of the spoon backbox but they just look like a pea shooter haha
  12. v tec neil

you can definetely tell the difference with the b pipe on too
  13. v tec neil

what abut just the spoon backbox alone ?what do they sound like? all the other combo sounds a bit expensive lol
  14. v tec neil

air filter on ep3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers guys,thought it was a noisy fuel pump lolz
  15. v tec neil

i have a civic with a aftermarket backbox that sounds deep and bassy whats the best backbox for a more raspy f1 type loud sound?
  16. v tec neil

scorpion? any good?

** 1 anything good to say about scorpion?
  17. v tec neil

scorpion? any good?

GONNA sorry
  18. v tec neil

air filter on ep3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello all , i have just bought a ep3 and ive noticed it has an aftermarket airfilter on it ,when its ticking over there is an annoying whining noise ,been told its the air filter ,is this the culprit?(im a novice)
  19. v tec neil

scorpion? any good?

as long as it sounds good what difference does it make if its a 300 quid backbox or a 100 quid backbox its not as if its gna transform the performance that much surely
  20. v tec neil

removing scratches

i have a black civic with a few scratches i tried quixx but to no avail any ideas on whats the best stuff to remove them. thanking you
  21. v tec neil

dashboard scratches

just near the glove box
  22. v tec neil

dashboard scratches

:(i was wondering if anybody has any ideas how to remove scratches from the dashboard most products just polish not remove them,,,any ideas?
  23. v tec neil

scorpion? any good?

funny you shud say that just been looking at 1 for 300 quid pretty expensive for a back box like is it worth it?
  24. v tec neil

scorpion? any good?

its just for sound really i havent the money for all out modding
  25. v tec neil

scorpion? any good?

hi guys i was thinking of buying the full scorpion system off ebay for around£260 i no theres prob better exhausts but trying to do it on a bit of a budget does any 1 have any experience of them ,i was looking at the jap style non res ,,cheers
  26. v tec neil

just bought ep3

i was looking at a scorpion full exhaust on e bay for £260 what u think?
  27. v tec neil

just bought ep3

do you think my local garage would be able to service it or would you reccomend the main dealer?
  28. v tec neil

just bought ep3

i dont think its been clocked it was serviced at 10k and 25k and the mileage is consistent with the paperwork
  29. v tec neil

just bought ep3

it drives ok but im paranoid about the sh i git sick of waiting for 1 and jumped in a bit ,,do the calipers need servicing to?
  30. v tec neil

just bought ep3

ive ordered some plugs off ebay ,,whats valve clearances consist of doing im a bit of a novice
  31. v tec neil

just bought ep3

i have just bought a new 04 civic but not sure about the service history ,what would you reccomend doing or checking first and what else should be done (the oil has just been done)
Back