• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. NorthernOrphan

:D yes please, hope u like the pics xx ps.....nice to meet ya

:D yes please, hope u like the pics xx ps.....nice to meet ya
  2. NorthernOrphan

I think I'm starting to really like these..

sometimes...at a certain angle, when you can't see the rear, they look ok ......but in daylight on the road ? :\
  3. NorthernOrphan

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Workshop manual

cool beans
  4. NorthernOrphan

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Workshop manual

i have the PDF on disc, if i remember rightly its over 1000 pages long, very handy, got it from e-bay but i can't seem to go back to 2005 on my paypal account to find out where i got it :( i'll see if i can copy it
  5. NorthernOrphan

Edy's DC5 Build up Thread..Carbon wrap page 10 !

chuckle i thought it was you they were referring to no.3 on the list ! :lol::lol:
  6. NorthernOrphan

er ....:lol:....not overly familiar nope :confused: chuckle introduce me :smt004
  7. NorthernOrphan

:eek::smt119:smt104 what have i been missing ????????
  8. NorthernOrphan

AHAAAA thought it was you !! nodded at by Black blade rider today at Wensum Park mini roundabout ;)
  9. NorthernOrphan

MY DC5 - was a 182 - is now a Premier EP3

b....e....a....utiful :D
  10. NorthernOrphan

I'm good be better when i get some pics :(

I'm good be better when i get some pics :(
  11. NorthernOrphan

EP3 / Evo 8 MR / E46 M3 / STI

Marry Meeeeee !!!!! Evo looks amazing sigh :(
  12. NorthernOrphan

DC5 Type R Number 3 - Another J's exhaust ordered lol wut

Wow....so clean ! love all the pics, well worth the effort however :smt105.... i always liked the 'get down low in front of the car' shot, you know what i mean don't ya :smt045 am i chav ?
  13. NorthernOrphan

nobody talks to me anymore, think i have to move on, time for Evo :D lol i can't really see...

nobody talks to me anymore, think i have to move on, time for Evo :D lol i can't really see what your avatar is by the way, not you is it ?? lol, who ate all the pies
  14. NorthernOrphan

it's all gone quiet

it's all gone quiet
  15. NorthernOrphan

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

i've never had any grief about the size of the number plates on car or bike 'as long as they can accomodate the correct size lettering and spacing then it's fine'....is what a copper told me, he even went as far as to get out a 30cm ruler and measure the letters plate to one side looks nice...
  16. NorthernOrphan

i may have to get that rocker cover, like like like my engine needs some serious tlc, been off the road for a year !!!!!!!!!
  17. NorthernOrphan

My ATR

it's a recent thing Chris :D hello !! it's tidy......... is V-KOJ a perfect plate for an old kodger with a V-Tech :smt115
  18. NorthernOrphan

It's all about the Honda

i like them but don't get on with cleaning them all the time, red interior against black is nice (big up Chung) :D:cool: i don't usually respond in time Hatton, i'm crap, plus i usually think....... 'ah they probably thought it was their mate but then saw it was a bird and now they're...
  19. NorthernOrphan

lol....just a bit of fun, doesn't bother me, although it's usually me taking pics of u...

lol....just a bit of fun, doesn't bother me, although it's usually me taking pics of u sunbathing :D chuckle
  20. NorthernOrphan

oh hey gorgeous !!!!!! you've been out all weekend i bet :D

oh hey gorgeous !!!!!! you've been out all weekend i bet :D
  21. NorthernOrphan

It's all about the Honda

lol....oh yes, she was evil, loved overtaking and busting eardrums :D did i get you ? Joshua loved it :D never be anything like that around again !!!!! like i say, some bint in a Audi stoved into the back and wrecked it, RIP Buddy :( still got it though but had one built by power and...
  22. NorthernOrphan

local !!!!!!! :D

local !!!!!!! :D
  23. NorthernOrphan

aah never mind, looks more like Rackheath, Duffields is private land
  24. NorthernOrphan

re: your first pics Duffields ??? Redline took pics of my felas car there, looks the same place, also were you ever followed to Wroxham by a silver gixer ?? you had a girl in the car, rider asked you to put ya window down and turned off just after the high street
  25. NorthernOrphan

thanks for the welcome

thanks for the welcome
  26. NorthernOrphan

Guten morgan :D thanks for the welcome so...u must track alot being in Germany :D

Guten morgan :D thanks for the welcome so...u must track alot being in Germany :D
  27. NorthernOrphan

wow, you've been on here a long time !

wow, you've been on here a long time !
  28. NorthernOrphan

Hey 'Chop' is that as in Chopper :D i see you're new on here this year, is it any good ...

Hey 'Chop' is that as in Chopper :D i see you're new on here this year, is it any good ?? have you always been honda ??
  29. NorthernOrphan

It's all about the Honda

tut tut
  30. NorthernOrphan

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

she's very nice (:O looks like you just took it out of the bubble wrap ! so cleeeeeeeaaaaan
  31. NorthernOrphan

It's all about the Honda

pics All i have left is promo pics and i don't think i can post them on here :smt017
  32. NorthernOrphan

It's all about the Honda

nearly done few more
  33. NorthernOrphan

It's all about the Honda

more pics
  34. NorthernOrphan

It's all about the Honda

2008-10 small collection, going to post as i find them
  35. NorthernOrphan

It's all about the Honda

will find more pics
  36. NorthernOrphan

stealth dc5 (update page 9) 27/10/10

very nice, never been too keen on red touch on wheels but must be growing on me, my mate has silver on black and is talking about gold/bronze wheels :\
Back