• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Edy's DC5 Build up Thread..Carbon wrap page 10 !

That's awesome work there buddy, paint looking much better now. Spoiler looks great, and lovely polished knobend!!

I have a 5 speed gear knob that I need polishing (like that) and ideally the numbers erased, how would one go about doing it?

The wing doesn't bother me at all. I'm sure I've got more visibilty out of the rear window than an FN2 or any number of newer cars as well.

It doesn't bother me either tbh, but when when i fitted the mugen i was surprised to be able to see out the rear window lol

This car is awesome! Love the spoiler mate. i think it looks epic

18-1.jpg

^^
Thanks dude :cool:

As for the look with no spoiler it did look rather weird I have to say, I know a lot of the RSX's don this a lot in the U.S but not for me...

I have a couple of side shots without, I'll get them up Suits ;)

Looks lovely mate. The wrap on the spoiler looks the nuts.

I do agree with suits, i do like the look with no spolier.

Hmmm Mugen Front Bumper :twisted:

RE: Suits side shots, this is the best I have ->

photo.jpg

:eek:

^^^

:lol:

Looks cool, fresh.

I'd not be able to remove my DC5 spoiler if I had one because I like the wing, but if I was on my second DC5 and wanted something that wasnt like my old one, i'd take it off.

Has to be mega low and hunkered down mind.

edy that looks sick. i like what you did with the spoiler, compliments the tinted window. good taste. mcvities all round.

Back