• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

09 Crystal Black FN2: The end of an era!

Great news Paul.

I've got a couple of dents right on the crease like yours was. I will get them removed eventually when I can be bothered. I really need to respray my front bumper first though.

Great news Paul.

I've got a couple of dents right on the crease like yours was. I will get them removed eventually when I can be bothered. I really need to respray my front bumper first though.

Well the guy is local and very good

http://www.look4carcare.co.uk/d-dent-ltd

Its was only £35

He has done a few jobs for me and my Dad, but I've never seen him in action.

Apparently he uses levers down the window to pop the dent out. Then he actually pushes the dent back in, and removes it again.

He wanted to wet & dry the scratches out, but my Dad stopped him. I'm sure I can get them out by hand as they are only very very faint, and I know the Civic paint is very thin.

I didn't realise it was that cheap. I thought it was more around the £70 mark for some reason.

Just been bumped up on my to do list.

Nice one mate, any pics?

Yeah CTR paint is very soft, depends ont he scratch though to wether you will remove it or not by hand.

Nice to hear the dent removal went well mate :) although in retrospect it shouldn't have happened in the first place! Grrr...
In regards to whoever mentioned paying for two parking tickets, that does sound like a very good idea, but that would cost a small fortune living in Brighton, as the average cost for an hour around here is £2.40 (minimum 2hour payment) so I'd be paying £4.80 for an hours parking and parking attendants being such ar**holes around here I'd probably get a ticket anyway! :(

Great news there, this is what I'm worried about... PARKING!
Our local Supermarket is ASDA, which we walk to most the time, but there’s those times when we need water, milk etc, all heavier stuff, and of course when it rains, we won't want to walk.

Last time the Mrs took her car, she received a lovely scrape across the lower bumper, just because of idiots. The security had a look on their cam but couldn't find anything as it was a revolving camera.

At the moment my Golf has about 3-5 on each side because of idiots that just don't care! I was actually in the car once when some b1nt opened up her door and hit my wing mirror...twice!

I then got out and said, aren't you going to say sorry? and she said for what?I then went on about how she hit my wing mirror twice with her door to get her fat ass out. But she seemed to think she didn't... So just called her a chav (she was one) and went as I was fuming.

People have no respect! and I guess it's those who don't have a licence or any insurance that do it!

At the moment my Golf has about 3-5 on each side because of idiots that just don't care! I was actually in the car once when some b1nt opened up her door and hit my wing mirror...twice!

I then got out and said, aren't you going to say sorry? and she said for what?I then went on about how she hit my wing mirror twice with her door to get her fat ass out. But she seemed to think she didn't... So just called her a chav (she was one) and went as I was fuming.

i would have waited for her to go into the shop and shat on her windscreen

I would say cutting the brake lines to top Danga but I've seen the results of this when a kid at my school had his brake lines cut on his bike (and no it wasn't me). Our bike storage was at the top of a hill so he rode down that fast because the kid that cut them was waiting for him to wind him up so he'd ride hard away in anger, which he did, got to the bottom of the hill to enter the road, no brakes, hello intensive care :?

Well I was fuming, and I was going to kick a nice dent in her car door (i'm not like that) but her rudeness got to me. Then I realised in the back seats were 3 children ages around 5... who actually started swearing at me, even when their parents left.

Anyway, didn't wanna scare them!

Cutting the brakes sounds good :)

sod the lil gits swearing, i would have scared them with my torque wrench.
i hate mouthy kids they need to learn a bit of respect, like when kids stare at you when your next to their car in traffic or something i dont stop staring until they do...im a bit stubborn.
youre a bigger man for walking away, my door would have promptly been opened onto hers quite hard atleast

hold on she left 3 kids in the car on their own? i know who could have sorted them out

Pedobear.png

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha yeah is very funny, theres a suit? haha definately got to buy that for fancy dress, does it come complete with a child? lol

Great news there, this is what I'm worried about... PARKING!
Our local Supermarket is ASDA, which we walk to most the time, but there’s those times when we need water, milk etc, all heavier stuff, and of course when it rains, we won't want to walk.

I always park at the back, even if it's lashing down.

I think some fcuker in the work car park has dinged me.. it's very, very difficiult to spot, but me being me knows exactly where the bugger is.. And fear that I may end up spending money, when I really don't need to... It's hardly noticeable, somebody convince me that it's not bad - I normally listen to others :p

Partly the reason, for me ordering my Takata's today - we-hey! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think some fcuker in the work car park has dinged me.. it's very, very difficiult to spot, but me being me knows exactly where the bugger is.. And fear that I may end up spending money, when I really don't need to... It's hardly noticeable, somebody convince me that it's not bad - I normally listen to others :razz:

Partly the reason, I order my Takata today - we-hey! :D

I did have a very small almost un-noticeable dent on my last FN2. I only picked up on it when I cleaned the car as it was quite low.

So I never had that one repaired.

I always park my car at the back of the car park this way I avoid old dears opening there car doors, they cant be ar$ed to park that far from the store!
I have some dents in doors but not on the crease though... looks nastly expensive! :(

Back