• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Becca's 245bhp NHB EP3 & UKDM DC2...

Very nice figures indeed.

I've definitely not seen you about, but I don't get into Blackburn. It's a Unitary Council, so we have no services there. Get around Rishton, Accy and Clitheroe though, so you never know.

Very nice figures indeed.

I've definitely not seen you about, but I don't get into Blackburn. It's a Unitary Council, so we have no services there. Get around Rishton, Accy and Clitheroe though, so you never know.

Cheers.

I guess you work for LCC Loxy?

x

Does look pretty good from the pictures, and the Evo wheels suit it suprisingly well. Not something I'd invest in, but they do look good :smt023

You need moar pics though! :lol:

On a side note, I really need to get mine mapped :( Soon my pretties, soon :twisted:

Looking good, nice balaned spec that! Probably the best kinda setup without spending silly amounts.

My favorite bit about the car is the Mugen grill.

I think it works well with the six spoke wheels.

P.S I have more pictures but they are all on FB from time attack at the weekend! And I can't get on there at work to post them on here. :(

x

Ooooh yeah I missed that out my spec, I have a J's racing C pillar brace.

Other than that nope, was thinking of getting a JDM ARB... but never got round to getting one. Lol.

x

Rear JDM ARB will tighten up the back quite a bit, try and get yourself one.

Back