• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Becca's 245bhp NHB EP3 & UKDM DC2...

they are slightly lighter, but they rot from the inside out so get them refurbed if you havn't already.

they are slightly lighter, but they rot from the inside out so get them refurbed if you havn't already.

I was thinking of getting them refurbed and powder coated, but I heard that powder coating can cause wheels to crack (my mate had his DC2 ones done and the rim split from the spokes... :evil:).

So I dunno if I should just get them painted? But my work want £100 a wheel.... :smt075

x

If the relatively low heat of baking powder coat makes them split, then the wheels were already f*cked.

14.02 at york yesterday, won best in class and a wee trophy! Haha.

imag0583f.jpg

x

Closest behind us was a orange Williams Clio, that was cammed and totally stripped out (only one seat ect.).

His best time of the day was 14.19 so he was still quite a way behind us in drag racing terms anyway...

There was a new Clio RS but that was pretty slow, one of the guys we met is gonna post us a DVD of the videos he took so will try and stick them up when I get them.

There was a black scooby down there pulling 10 seconds, rapidoooo!

x

I was thinking of getting them refurbed and powder coated, but I heard that powder coating can cause wheels to crack (my mate had his DC2 ones done and the rim split from the spokes... :evil:).

So I dunno if I should just get them painted? But my work want £100 a wheel.... :smt075

x

Im pretty sure its if they are "cooked" too hot with powercoating. How you would know the correct temperature and if they did it to this I dont know.

Let me know if this link works, just found it on youtube on my phone....

[video=youtube;PMbexUaFB-Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMbexUaFB-Y[/video]

x

Back