• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

blueguy's CW Facelift DC5 -Return to Track Pg 33

Loxy - Cheers mate

Mike - haha! New tyres will be going on the new wheels which is why the ones on my oem alloys were shocking.

Christ mate, they probably cost the same as my entire car. Good work. :lol:

Loxy - Cheers mate

Mike - haha! New tyres will be going on the new wheels which is why the ones on my oem alloys were shocking.

Good good, no wonder you couldn't get power down on the RR, bald isn't the word! Haha.

Cheers lads.

Dotty - serious wonga mate. Let's just say Chris's observation most likely holds true. Even the pads are pricey but then they are 2.5cm thick :lol:

Out-bloody-standing! Didn't even know brake kits like these even existed, the caliper is huge!! :shock:

I can't put into words how attractive they are; make my Spoon's look a bit pony IMO. :lol:

Some updates.

Front bumper off to fit Koyo R-Series Competition radiator

Bumperoff.jpg

Avid mounts fitted

Avidmounts.jpg

Brakes fitted with temporary wheels as OEM's won't fit over the race calipers :lol:

BBKfitted.jpg

Nitrons laid out in the workshop

Nitrons.jpg

Fantastic! :cool:

Brakes and coilovers look outrageous, too much want. The mounts look good too, from the odd angle; am actually thinking of upgrading mine at some point. Regarding the brakes, are the discs Brembo or those Australian DBA ones we were talking about at Pease Pottage?

Fantastic! :cool:

Brakes and coilovers look outrageous, too much want. The mounts look good too, from the odd angle; am actually thinking of upgrading mine at some point. Regarding the brakes, are the discs Brembo or those Australian DBA ones we were talking about at Pease Pottage?
Discs are Brembo mate :)

Back